Community > Posts By > becca777

no photo
Tue 06/26/12 12:18 PM

Maybe you could work with a different company...or become an independent driver. Working for yourself is always more profitable when you're established. There are always places for improvement.

Becoming an owner/operator would mean spending $500,000.00 to buy a truck and with fuel prices as they are now, I just don't see any advantage to it. Most of the drivers I know are selling their trucks and becoming company drivers because they were going broke.

I am looking for better paying job, but times are tough.

Just don't give up trying....

no photo
Tue 06/26/12 10:35 AM
Put your talents into your profile. Since that is their first impression of you then you want it to reflect who you are right?

no photo
Tue 06/26/12 10:32 AM

jason bieber

hes what 16yrs old
he has a horable singing voice
he has a macho crap attitude

and 2nd
he has a book out on his bio
about his life...

excuse me but he hasent made it to 30plus yrs yet
to even have a freaken bio out... come on
he has not been alive for 50-60yrs

i think his name is justin bieber,,,,

he sings ok, but I dont get what makes him so AMAZING in others eyes,,,

He's SOOOOOOO cute!!!! sex sells. not talent. Look at Katie Perry.

no photo
Tue 06/26/12 10:01 AM
Maybe you could work with a different company...or become an independent driver. Working for yourself is always more profitable when you're established. There are always places for improvement.

no photo
Tue 06/26/12 09:58 AM
My daughter is 16. She and I have a very good relationship. But it doesn't mean she isn't going to try to get away with one thing or another.

Because kids today have access to SO much more out there in the world via internet and cell phones, it also gives them more ideas (whether good or bad) and more peer pressure to cave.

I think if the child gives you a reason to doubt them then privacy is not an issue. I also think you should be up front with your child in telling them you HAVE that right and you WILL follow through with it. This way if you feel you need to go through their phone, they aren't completely disgusted with you.

Believe it or not, kids are people too and if you just explain to them why you do what you do, they can be a lot more understanding than you give them credit for.

no photo
Tue 06/26/12 09:35 AM
Instead of cutting back expenses, I've increased my income potential.
I'm a writer, so I've been marketing the hell out of my books. I have become a Zumba (fitness) instructor and rather than work for someone else for $8-10 per hour I started my own classes at $5 per member per class. Each time I have the opportunity to do something different I try to incorporate it into my schedule and make money at it.

no photo
Mon 06/04/12 01:52 PM
well, hopefully those who hook up with 'married and seeking' read their profiles well so that they know what they are getting into.

i'm married....NOT seeking...and am very up front with my status with whoever i talk to. you'd be surprised at how many do NOT know that and have to be told....

no photo
Mon 06/04/12 01:44 PM
i think there is a reason she got flagged and deleted so quickly.
maybe her email or ip address has already gotten flagged and she cannot post.

no photo
Wed 04/18/12 09:13 PM
the site isn't working

no photo
Wed 04/18/12 01:40 PM
I think that is jumping the gun a bit. I haven't had any problems with him, and I've been here almost 6 years. I don't plan on staying here forever and it isn't that wonderful of a job, but it has it's perks.
The only thing that has changed is my discovery of what he did 5+ years ago. He hasn't ever threatened or even mentioned anything explicit and has always been nice.
Like I said before, it could be nothing and I'm worried for no reason. I'm not stressed over it, but I am 'aware' of it now.
If I find reason that I should be more leary of the situation I will definitely take action but right now...I'm going to research quietly and not worry TOO much about it.

no photo
Wed 04/18/12 06:56 AM
i'm not sure if that is what he did
all i know is that it's sexual abuse in the 1st degree

no photo
Tue 04/17/12 08:53 AM
this is a very small company
no hr department
i haven't known him long enough to just ask him
the boss is good friends with him
i just want to discreetly find out what he did
ease my mind
he is fifty-something and it happened about 5 or so years ago so the whole 19-15 year old relationship is not possible

no photo
Mon 04/16/12 01:37 PM
that makes me feel betternoway

no photo
Mon 04/16/12 01:24 PM
Thanks. The registries I have looked at does not tell what the actual crime was and I doubt calling the police department will get me anywhere.
I'm sure it's no big deal, but it has raised my fears a bit.

no photo
Mon 04/16/12 09:49 AM
It might be completely harmless though. I dont know the situation.
I really need specifics.

They are coming back...gotta go, but I'll check back soon.

Thanks in advance everyone....

*sighs*

no photo
Mon 04/16/12 09:42 AM
I haven't been on in awhile but I've always been able to rely on my online friends for advice...and boy do I need some now.

Dilemma: Ya know that registry app you can get for your computer or phone that tells you about the sex offenders around your area? Well....

I discovered one and it blew me away. I work with him! I've been trying to figure out just what he did but I can't find that info out. I know some people get falsely accused, or whatever....

So, since i'm sometimes in this little office ALONE with this guy, I would REALLY like to know the specifics here.

I've thought about going to my boss about it, but they have worked together for 20 plus years. (They are actually at lunch together now)

Anyone? Help????

no photo
Wed 04/04/12 07:49 AM
my life is very full right now
there isn't a lot of 'me' time, but i'm ok with that
i'll get that day again in the future
right now i devote myself to my family, work and health
*with a little marketing here and there*

no photo
Fri 03/16/12 10:30 AM
it isn't hereditary as much as it is learned.
children learn from watching their parents.
add in the stimulants from life itself (peer pressure,experiences, etc)
that is what (i believe) creates and molds a person into what they are

no photo
Thu 02/23/12 09:27 AM
Confidence is extremely sexy to me.
A man who knows what he wants and doesn't let anyone designate where he is going with his life.
He never second guesses himself.

no photo
Wed 02/22/12 09:10 AM
it works

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25