Community > Posts By > wfcfan

no photo
Fri 05/24/13 04:45 PM
Edited by wfcfan on Fri 05/24/13 04:46 PM

I keep hoping my ex will walk off a cliff. I tried helping out, being a friend. As I found out, it was all lies, and B.S. My helping hand got slapped, or bitten, unless she could benefit from it

Know the feeling. My ex left me for another man and did nothing but lie about me. To top things off her new scumbag lover joined in. I was reported to the police for nothing but was luckily able to prove it was lies. As a result he was issued with an official warning. I have tried to help my ex but she took full scale advantage. No more. She and her scumbag lover can rot in hell as far as I am concerned.

no photo
Fri 05/24/13 04:37 PM
I have been on here for two weeks. Have sent a few messages and nudges. Not one reply. Also no one has viewed my profile. Wondering whether it is worth being on here.

no photo
Tue 05/21/13 03:34 PM
Like many others on here, I am just out of a long relationship. Need friends who understand what it is like at the moment. A relationship is the last thing on my mind

no photo
Sun 05/19/13 11:07 AM
Same here. Marriage broke up 5 months ago and looking for confidence to find someone else