baby_gurl's photo
Wed 09/05/07 03:36 PM
i still exist!!! Ill still be a JelloHead!!!! lol

baby_gurl's photo
Wed 09/05/07 12:07 PM
lol we'll try to send ya some TTO, but i dont know if its gonna work or not

baby_gurl's photo
Wed 09/05/07 12:05 PM
like i waited a month before giving out my info to the guy, but we talked like every night for like 4 hours and all that so i know we are comfortable together.

baby_gurl's photo
Wed 09/05/07 11:58 AM
i don't think there should be a time limit, when u fee comfortable with them, and u feel like u can trust them, then maybe u are ready for the next step flowerforyou

baby_gurl's photo
Wed 09/05/07 11:52 AM
i would rather be with someone very special to me, but that wont happen till march sad

baby_gurl's photo
Wed 09/05/07 10:44 AM
ive been there dont that and im still in that situation, and at this moment im leaning towards more the new guy but its whom i feel more comfortable with, but it wont mean i will lose the feelings for the first one cause it wont happened. Im planing on meeting the new guy in March, once he gets back home , so we see how that goes. Well i guess all of this to tell ya to follow your heart and lisen to what it tells u.

baby_gurl's photo
Tue 09/04/07 01:54 PM
hey everyone!

baby_gurl's photo
Mon 09/03/07 07:57 PM
lol

baby_gurl's photo
Mon 09/03/07 07:28 PM
it was AMAZING!!!! We had so much fun!!!

baby_gurl's photo
Mon 09/03/07 07:06 PM
LOL im glad ya back safe girl, have a good night sleep, take care!!

baby_gurl's photo
Mon 09/03/07 01:11 PM
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo................lol, ill take some before bed bigsmile bigsmile lol

baby_gurl's photo
Mon 09/03/07 01:02 PM
hahahaha, sounds good to me

baby_gurl's photo
Mon 09/03/07 12:51 PM
LOL blue juice.....mmmmmmmmmmm..............goooooooooooooooooooodbigsmile

baby_gurl's photo
Mon 09/03/07 12:29 PM
Hello everyone!!

baby_gurl's photo
Fri 08/31/07 07:03 AM
OH MY GOD TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT!! lol yes we_go would have a heart failure lol.

baby_gurl's photo
Thu 08/30/07 11:46 PM
ROFL i love this one 3. She is not a "DUMB BLONDE" - She is a "LIGHT-HAIRED DETOUR OFF THE INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY." (no offense to anyone blond) i just think its funny

baby_gurl's photo
Thu 08/30/07 09:43 PM
something i found about the marines!

We support all branches of our military and respect and honor them all. They are, in fact, all "brothers" and sisters" to us. This page is dedicated to all Marines and their families, and especially, my Marine husband, Sgt. Brian Grant. Being married to a Marine has taught me to respect and be proud of this unique group of warriors. It is a true honor for me to call myself a "Marine Wife."

What is a Marine? Marines have fought battles around the globe: places such as Belleau Wood (France, June, 1918), Wake Island (Pacific Ocean, October 1943), island of Iwo-jima (Japan, February, 1945), Chosin Reservoir (Korea, November - December, 1950) and Khe Sahn (Vietnam, 1962-1972). They demonstrate a devotion to duty, self-sacrifice, reliability and loyalty to our country and the Corps.

A Marine does not join the Marines - he or she becomes a Marine ... Many try to get into the Corps, but only those who survive the crucible of Marine basic training (which develops each Marine in mind and body) will become Marines.
Once he or she has earned the title and entered the Brotherhood of Marines, a new Marine must draw upon the legacy of the Corps. Therein lies his/her strength. In return, the strength of the Corps lies in the individual Marine. The character (often defined as "what you are in the dark") of these warriors is defined by the three constant Corps Values: honor, courage, and commitment:
Honor: Honor requires each Marine to exemplify the ultimate standard in ethical and moral conduct. Honor is many things; honor requires many things. A U.S. Marine must never lie, never cheat, never steal, but that is not enough. Much more is required. Each Marine must cling to an uncompromising code of personal integrity, accountable for his actions and holding others accountable for theirs. And, above all, honor mandates that a Marine never sully the reputation of his Corps.

Courage: Courage is honor in action -- and more. It is moral strength, the will to heed the inner voice of conscience, the will to do what is right regardless of the conduct of others. It is mental discipline, an adherence to a higher standard. Courage means willingness to take a stand for what is right in spite of adverse consequences. This courage, throughout the history of the Corps, has sustained Marines during the chaos, perils, and hardships of combat. And each day, it enables each Marine to look in the mirror -- and smile.

Commitment: Total dedication to Corps and Country. Gung-ho Marine teamwork - "All for one, one for all." Commitment is a combination of selfless determination, and a relentless dedication to excellence. Marines never give up, never give in, never willingly accept second best. Excellence is always the goal. And, when their active duty days are over, Marines remain reserve Marines, retired Marines, or Marine veterans. There is no such thing as an ex-Marine or former-Marine. Once a Marine, always a Marine. Commitment never dies.

Being a Marine is more than just having a sharp appearance, discipline, drill, and knowing how to use weapons and equipment. It is a way of thinking and being that few can emulate. A Marine has survival instincts - whether it be long nights with little sleep or "humping" long distances with a heavy pack in sub-zero climates.

There's something about a Marine I just can't put my finger on. Perhaps it is the repeated, intense physical and tactical survival training that gives Marines that inexplicable amount of "intestinal fortitude," determination, strength and courage. You can almost always tell if a someone is a Marine just by looking at the way they carry themselves.

Some say being married to a Marine is the "toughest job in the Corps"
but I say ... it is equally as challenging!

baby_gurl's photo
Thu 08/30/07 07:53 PM
Oh my god! Prayers are with ya girl, u can make it through! We are all here for ya. And it would be awsome if there was a way we could send some thoughs and prayers her way and maybe some flowers to the hospital. Until then i guess we will send some flower on here flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

baby_gurl's photo
Thu 08/30/07 06:31 PM
cool do i buy one for her too?

baby_gurl's photo
Thu 08/30/07 05:59 PM
wow i didnt know she was in a come, hope all goes well prayer for her are with meflowerforyou

Ill bring lots of em with me!! With lots of sauce!! can i buy a tub at the restaurant!