Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 10/05/22 05:35 AM

Hey there names mat and I'm new not really to sure what to say but does anyone have a favorite movie?

My Favorite Movie is >> HELLRAISER

no photo
Wed 10/05/22 05:31 AM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 10/05/22 05:32 AM
what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what whatwhat what what what what frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

no photo
Wed 10/05/22 04:51 AM

With some of the Walking Refrigerator Women in this Forum Community, I Want to Become a Monk.
I can certainly picture you as a monk . Curious do modern day monks still wear the outfit with oversized hood . You do realise if you see women as “refrigerators “ you become less appealing to other woman . Keep up the good work :wink:

I have Given Up on the Women on this Dating Site.

Now I just Clown Around on the Forum Community Area.
I Like Humor and to make Jokes and to just Chat.

no photo
Tue 10/04/22 04:12 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 10/04/22 04:13 PM
With some of the Walking Refrigerator Women in this Forum Community, I Want to Become a Monk.

no photo
Tue 10/04/22 01:22 PM
Just Pass a Note to the Next Student,
so They Can Give it to Her.

Or Hit Her with a Spit Ball.

Or Dunk Her Pony Tails in the Ink Well.

no photo
Tue 10/04/22 05:43 AM
Many a Fortnight I Played with the Ladies.

no photo
Tue 10/04/22 03:23 AM
yes, I Like Legs and Breasts and Wings,
with some Fava Beans and a Nice Chianti.

no photo
Tue 10/04/22 02:43 AM
Happy SAMHAIN Day

no photo
Tue 10/04/22 02:35 AM
Seek, and Ye Shall Find.

no photo
Tue 10/04/22 02:33 AM
The Longest Journey, Starts with the First Step.

no photo
Tue 10/04/22 02:26 AM

Hi, guys! I figure out that there are so many guys have empty profile without any description. Some guys are not interested to read the profile and just say hi. I don't response to a person who don't even put some effort to write something. Will you response to a "hi" message when someone doesn't even read your profile and their profile are empty?

hi

no photo
Tue 09/27/22 01:16 PM

What I should add to yours Eros is I Will Not Let the communist Democrats take away my belief in all my traditional values!

Well Said Julie !!

no photo
Tue 09/27/22 01:13 PM
To Relax and Recharge,
I Joined the "MILE HIGH" Club.

no photo
Tue 09/27/22 12:04 PM
I became a Member of the "MILE HIGH" Club.

no photo
Tue 09/27/22 04:59 AM

I'm suddenly remembering the neighbor's father in American Beauty, Chris Cooper nailed the persona perfectly.

Owning GUNS, is a Constitutionally Given Right to All American Citizens.

We Patriots Believe in the Saying "LIVE AND LET LIVE".

But when You try to Destroy Us, We Will FIGHT Back !!

no photo
Tue 09/27/22 02:39 AM
I Will NOT Let the Communist Democrats Turn My Son into a Daughter !!
I Will NOT Let the Communist Demorats Turn My Daughter into a Son !!
I Will NOT Let the Communist Demoralerats Turn My Once Safe, Friendly Neighborhood into a Crime Zone !!
I Will NOT Let the Dumborats Poison My Children with Fentanyl and Other Narcotics !!
I Will NOT Let the Communist Democrazies Take Away My Bible and My American Flag !!

no photo
Sat 09/24/22 06:28 PM
Whats Better than Roses on a Piano ?
Tulips on an Organ.

What is 6.9 ?
A Really Great Thing Ruined by a Period.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 09/24/22 10:35 AM

sorry about my spelling errors ...

Hi Family Jewels:

Its okay about the Spelling, us Guts know that you Canadians are Busy Dodging Bigfoots.

no photo
Sat 09/24/22 05:02 AM
What am I Thinking Right Now ?

That My Mother would come Home from her Late Shift Job, and be able to Walk by Herself in My Neighborhood, Without the Fear of Being Attacked and Robbed.

What has Happened to Our Streets ?

no photo
Fri 09/23/22 03:49 AM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 09/23/22 03:50 AM
Do Women like Funny Guys ?
Or will it Interfere in a Future Relationship ?
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: