Community > Posts By > Sandy

no photo
Sun 09/19/21 03:11 PM
True love has no reason for loving, no logic, just a shot with cupid's arrow. Then you know that you are IT. We live in an unceratain world and everyone wants gaurantees, so before we find true love, we reason and find convenience in love. Partnering up for all the wrong reasons, instead of waiting for the love that soars way above the clouds, in a fear that the drop down will be too far. So we blame love itself for the lack of love, through choices of our own.

no photo
Sun 09/19/21 02:11 PM
Only the body falls apart but the mind is still the same. hahaha. Your parents should be in that age category... hope you can chat with them too. For all of us, we experience life differently.. At 53, I reflect on my life and look forward with enthusiasm.....

no photo
Sun 09/19/21 02:02 PM

Most women don't feel sexy after a certain age ...it takes a certain kinda guy to bring out sexy in those women . You have to ask yourself ... are you that kinda guy !!!

How do you know most women don’t feel sexy after a certain age? And exactly what is that ‘certain age’ ? I’m just wondering where your information came from

wonder no more !!! it just happens to be my very , very personal experience with women in the 40 to 65 age bracket , who i have dated over the last couple of years and before you ask , I did take them all for a test drive and returned them all way before the warranty/ guarantee expired ..

I need to say this.... You don't know how to drive the superior model cars! Seems you have a problem with the starter motor, which simply is your issue not theirs. haha.

no photo
Sun 09/19/21 01:58 PM

Most women don't feel sexy after a certain age ...it takes a certain kinda guy to bring out sexy in those women . You have to ask yourself ... are you that kinda guy !!!

How do you know most women don’t feel sexy after a certain age? And exactly what is that ‘certain age’ ? I’m just wondering where your information came from

wonder no more !!! it just happens to be my very , very personal experience with women in the 40 to 65 age bracket , who i have dated over the last couple of years and before you ask , I did take them all for a test drive and returned them all way before the warranty/ guarantee expired ..

no photo
Sun 09/19/21 01:50 PM
My opinion is to follow your truth always. Never sell yourself short or feel intimidated to accept what you are not comfortable with. Wait for a man who you do not feel to question anything about.
What is the need for the information on thoughts of sexuality! Perhaps because we live in such a fast paced world of instant gratification, men forget that the mystery to unfold lies in a process of romancing and dating.... not in a questionnaire....so to speak. Sadly women and men have come to accept what is on the table in front of them and take the best of that, even if it goes against the grain of their truth. Rather wait!

no photo
Sun 09/19/21 01:37 PM
I love how you think about things. You are correct. It is about building desire.....

no photo
Sun 09/19/21 01:36 PM
Perhaps it has something to do with menopause. It sounds like she loves you enough to even allow you to find a girlfriend who can meet you in an area that she cannot. I would surely arrange for a medical appointment for her and perhaps counselling if you are unable to discuss such a sensitive topic, because for both of you, there are underlying emotions and feelings of rejection and inadequacy. Fight for your marriage until the bitter end. Divorce is not the solution here. Never forget the commitment you made to eachother. I wish you the best.