Community > Posts By > iamlegion

iamlegion's photo
Mon 08/11/08 02:30 PM
There are a lot of pluses and minuses to dating a woman with a child or children. It's true that she will make her decisions based on what's best for the kids, but that is what a mother is supposed to do isn't it. I think the big problem is when a man comes into the picture that is not the childrens father, especially if the children are old enough to understand that daddy is not there anymore. To many men want to try and replace the "father" figure in the household. The biggest part isn't trying to replace dad, but to get the children to understand that you are not there to replace dad, but that you will have a special love for them as well as their mother. I think women have a little thing in the back of their heads also when they get into a relationship with a new man that he might try to do just that. I don't have a problem dating a woman with children as I myself have a wonderful daughter, but the women need to realize that I'm not trying to replace anyone either, I'm just trying to get them to accept me for me, not compare me to what went wrong in their previous life. At heart, I don't think that most people want to accept that their previous relationship (if relatively long term) can truly be over. I think that has a lot more to do with it than the actual children per say.

iamlegion's photo
Mon 08/11/08 02:15 PM
Lol, sometimes I think its better to just get lost that way you are pleasantly surprised!bigsmile

iamlegion's photo
Sun 08/10/08 09:12 PM
That's funny!! But I've been a fan my whole life, so it's not fair to just be a fair weather fan lol!

iamlegion's photo
Sun 08/10/08 09:02 AM
I always thought it would be cool to do a cover of "End of Heartache" Killswitch is pretty sweet.

iamlegion's photo
Sun 08/10/08 08:57 AM
Just wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself. I'm a big Lions fan and love heavy metal music as you can probably ascertain from looking at my picture, lol! I go to school full time, and spend three days a week in rehearsal, and have a teenage daughter, so you can guess that I'm pretty busy and don't get a lot of time to go out and meet people. So I guess that I would like a chance to meet and say hi to anyone that wants to say hi back!drinker