Community > Posts By > Foxfairy

Foxfairy's photo
Tue 07/23/13 03:50 PM
Edited by Foxfairy on Tue 07/23/13 03:55 PM

Welcome :-)

Sure, at first, I tried to reply to every action.
Carpal tunnel sets in.
Not to mention, if you reply with anything negative,
you get to see some REAL whacko personalities emerge.

Tis easier to just not reply to them all.

And, you can always check to see if they have read your email.

Best of luck :-)

Really true.

Youre right tho, its hard sending a message and it makes you feel like poo. Unfortunately some folks like to go off, even if you turn them down politely. Changes the kind niceties we used to afford each other.sad2

When joining this site, I did intend on being one of those people who ALWAYS REPLIES to everyone who writes me. What actually ended up happening though is people who seem incompatible often are, and rejection, even implied not direct, can make some people nasty. To avoid this I tried writing more details in my profile but, some people refuse to read them, or will write saying things like...I know I am not what you are looking for BUT. So I understand what other people are saying, after a while it becomes about not validating people who choose to ignore your feelings.

Foxfairy's photo
Sun 07/21/13 08:20 PM
spock Not sure what message you are trying to convey.

Foxfairy's photo
Sun 07/21/13 07:43 PM
Time is not your friend,
it laughs at you.
He said
And I said
Nothing,
Is as it seems...
Rain does not fall
It returns.
You remind me of
someone I once knew
when I was a child
but am I a child still?
You remind me of
all the reasons I've cried
the seasons and the sickness
that played love songs
while we dance on strings.
Do not say you love me,
do not play that part
fold up my sorrows
in your arms
like they are made of silk
and then you will remind me
Of myself.

Foxfairy's photo
Sat 07/20/13 08:40 PM
Hum, deal breakers...always a fun topic laugh

Drug User
Intolerant
Unfaithful
Manipulative
Shallow
Materialist
Controlling
Racist
Abusive

Foxfairy's photo
Thu 07/18/13 09:43 PM
That is mental...I mean honestly, there is a setting for same sex partners on this site, right?! noway I agree with what sweetestgirl11 said, if I was you I would report them. Hum, can we report married men pretending to be single too??? huh

Foxfairy's photo
Tue 07/16/13 10:42 AM
Edited by Foxfairy on Tue 07/16/13 10:49 AM
slaphead If you are going to have a profile without a picture you might not want to lead with suggesting you are mainly seeking sex, and then adding that you are a bit overweight...it seems counter productive to me. People who only want sex, tend to be shallow...those who are not shallow tend to be a touch put off if the only details are you saying how much you like sex. think My main question then about your profile is...Who is he looking to attract?

Are you looking for sex only? If so, you need to add pictures...nice clear, non-creepy ones that show you as fun to be around. To be honest any woman that might be interested would want a photo right off anyhow. Might as well have them right on the profile, saves times and attracts more interest.

Are you mainly looking for friends? Then your profile should reflect that as well, add more details about you as a person and one good picture of your face...Or at least an image that reflects who you are as a person, because right now you are another faceless sex starved guy in the millions on the net.

Foxfairy's photo
Mon 07/15/13 10:17 PM
Wow, I do not have that problem...noway What sort of details are you using in your search?!

Foxfairy's photo
Sun 06/16/13 12:20 AM
Turkey bacon, tater tots(both were all natural), mixed green salad with cherry tomatoes/cranberries and iced chai.

Foxfairy's photo
Sat 06/15/13 10:27 PM
Edited by Foxfairy on Sat 06/15/13 10:28 PM
ohwell posted my message twice by mistake, darn my slow computer.

Foxfairy's photo
Sat 06/15/13 10:27 PM
Not sure if I would like to get it for a birthday or such but, as a just because gift...I do not think it a bad thing for him to care about you cutting yourself on a cheap razor. Men are often romantic in ways that women might not find all that romantic. But to me I would rather get well thought but kind of weird/silly, than a cheap last minute piece of jewelry...it shows the guy is actually thinking about you in a personal way.

Foxfairy's photo
Fri 05/31/13 08:41 AM

Why do so many people use celb pictures instead of their own when, they are planning to meet people through here?!huh I mean sure they use landscape, animals and artwork as well, but those we know aren't the person...the other seems dishonest to me.whoa I mean it does not matter if the other person doesn't recognize your borrowed face...What do you expect they will do when they actually find out you do not look like that? slaphead

I always see the actual photo of any man that I meet inperson. And, I have met several on paid secured sites, who look like their pictures.

Well that works out I guess, I had no idea...never seen a "dating" site use so many fakes...like they do on social networks.

Foxfairy's photo
Fri 05/31/13 08:38 AM
I wouldn't know, I don't wear make-up or other stuff like that...and again I have no issue with clear fakes; cartoon characters, animals, artwork and etc...just when someone tries to pass a photo off as themselves when it is not. To me there is a difference.

Foxfairy's photo
Fri 05/31/13 08:32 AM
LOL yes that is what I found too, I was just was wondering if that was normal for this site.

Foxfairy's photo
Fri 05/31/13 08:30 AM
If it's a photo of a famous person you know, unless you are not familiar with that person...lol.

Foxfairy's photo
Fri 05/31/13 08:29 AM
Well I really take no issue with art-based pictures, like from comics...I was talking about people who use celb photos. ohwell

Foxfairy's photo
Wed 05/29/13 08:11 PM
Why do so many people use celb pictures instead of their own when, they are planning to meet people through here?!huh I mean sure they use landscape, animals and artwork as well, but those we know aren't the person...the other seems dishonest to me.whoa I mean it does not matter if the other person doesn't recognize your borrowed face...What do you expect they will do when they actually find out you do not look like that? slaphead

Foxfairy's photo
Wed 05/22/13 01:00 AM
I would like to say it doesn't, but I have a hard time getting guys my within five years younger and my age, because they all seem to want younger women.frustrated Yet guys don't like it that I say I prefer men within ten years of my age (younger or older). I personally do it because of the likability of common interest...so no if you share lots in common with someone, age should not really matter.drinks