Community > Posts By > Patti

Patti's photo
Fri 10/29/21 01:47 PM
Hmmmmm....such varied responses. And I appreciate them all. Miss Crystal, I totally agree with you. I will work on my paragraphs. And, if I was looking to date...to impress someone....I would be more concerned about my profile picture. That's the simple truth of it. I feel that communication and friendship comes from within. As for saying too much....you're right. But, that's who I am and anyone who chooses to respond should be aware to expect such nonsense. LOL. To repeat, your points are "sparkling" clear and I truly appreciate and will work on them. Yes...people are gonna want what they want. Can't change that. I simply remind a persistent point of view that I have mine and it's all good. I believe that we all would love to have an honest and intimate relationship with another but, physically, 100,000's of miles is a difficult fact to deal with. Friendship is at the top of my list. If it does lead to more I'll take that picture. Yep, I'm a talker. Been alone too long. That's what I'm here for. Communication. Thanx for the ear and the tips.

Patti's photo
Fri 10/29/21 01:11 PM
Thank you Ave. It's good to know I can be clear with my thoughts and feelings.

Patti's photo
Thu 10/28/21 08:28 PM
I'm hoping to get some honest opinions here. I believe I have stated as clearly as I can just what I am hoping to find here on this app. But, from some of the responses I've received, it appears I'm not "speaking my mind" well enough? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Patti's photo
Thu 10/28/21 08:05 PM
Atta Boy!!!!

Patti's photo
Tue 10/26/21 04:22 PM
Well I've been rained on, rode hard and put up wet
Danced with the devil 'till I'm in debt
Took all I got and there ain't much left of me
I've been knocked down, drug out and left for dead
Barely held together by a few ,old threads
And I'm still here there ain't much left to see, no
Well I'm still holdin' on and there ain't much left of me.

Patti's photo
Tue 10/26/21 03:51 PM
Edited by Patti on Tue 10/26/21 03:55 PM
Blackberry Smoke Medicate My Mind

Patti's photo
Tue 10/26/21 03:47 PM
They say that you got to go to know that you want to come home
And there is no shame till you know there's a right and a wrong
We dipped ourselves in the river but we never get clean
There's no way to Eden from what I've seen

Patti's photo
Tue 10/26/21 03:37 PM
Thank you Robin. Nicely said.

Patti's photo
Thu 10/14/21 03:44 PM
Is there a way to reread posts you've written earlierbiggrin

Patti's photo
Fri 10/08/21 10:27 PM
That's quite a song list. I'ma gonna hafta bring up YouTube and look all of them up. Never heard of ANY of them. Never heard of my new favorite band and they've been around for 20 years! Try give them a listen. They play a good range of music.

Blackberry Smokeglasses