Community > Posts By > IMAGR81

IMAGR81's photo
Mon 09/22/08 11:55 AM
Yea, that is a good point, if you were in a commited relationship and your partner met and fell for someone else, morally would it be wrong to want to beat the *h*t out of something?

IMAGR81's photo
Mon 09/22/08 11:45 AM
Well here is the thing, if you know someone is in a committed relationship and they go after you, remember most of the time if they cheat they wont feel bad about cheating again.

IMAGR81's photo
Mon 09/22/08 11:43 AM
Biker, gonna stalk you just so I can see this guy. to flippin funny.

IMAGR81's photo
Mon 09/22/08 11:34 AM

I heard about that one..but always afraid of developing a cough down there...queefs are bad enough!:laughing:

Yea, I know but there is something about ice and a caughdrop that make me wanna try it.

IMAGR81's photo
Mon 09/22/08 11:30 AM

While it is good to save money, I don't think a first date is a good time to do it. Typically with those type of coupons you are limited with what can be ordered. So if she picks something that doesn't fit with the promotion are you going to tell her she can't order that because they you can't use your coupon?

I'd save it for date two or three and start the invitation with .. hey I've got this coupon, want to help me use it???? Then there are no surprises or awkwardness.

Yea, thats a good idea...

IMAGR81's photo
Mon 09/22/08 11:25 AM

Several friends are all going through major crises in their lives right now. This gives me an opportunity to be Supportive Guy for them.

As some of you know, I studied psychology for seven years, even briefly thought about making a career of it. At some point, I decided it was not a viable option, though; psychology seeming to be almost equal parts legitimate research/understanding of the brain, pseudo-informed guesswork, and garishly manipulative BS.

I did learn some valuable things, though, and have been able to apply much of it to helping my friends deal with their various and sundry issues.

It doesn't work as well for me, probably because my own problems tend to be, in the overall scheme of things, somewhat minor and inconsequential.

I suppose my biggest problem right now would be finding a girlfriend who sees me as something more than Supportive Guy.

Girls love Supportive Guy -- for as long as they need him. Once he helps them get through the rough spots, they toss him aside like yesterday's newspaper.

There's a lesson in there somewhere....

Yea dont have that 879000 mile rule...

IMAGR81's photo
Mon 09/22/08 11:23 AM

Ouch, don't put wintergreen in your vulva, it'll burnlaugh

Well actually.... I think it would be the same thing as a cough drop theory... bigsmile

IMAGR81's photo
Mon 09/22/08 11:17 AM

Of course. Tic Tacs, wintergreen in particular, have been known to induce a calming effect.

Then by all means come on and check it out.. yawn

*popping in a wintergreen my self just to be safe there is no wiskey smell on me*

IMAGR81's photo
Mon 09/22/08 11:11 AM

ahhh how close do they want to look?surprised

Close enough that you could smell the stench of rotgut whiskey on their breath.

Can I give them a tic tac first?oops

IMAGR81's photo
Mon 09/22/08 11:09 AM
Yea thumper is right you dont know where that doll has been it could be filled with gawd only knows.

IMAGR81's photo
Mon 09/22/08 11:08 AM
ahhh how close do they want to look?surprised

IMAGR81's photo
Mon 09/22/08 11:04 AM
This was a fantastic movie.

IMAGR81's photo
Mon 09/22/08 10:41 AM

She's just saying that to get more money out of ya, she knows how cheap you are Mikey laugh laugh laugh
The thing is I got a vacestomy 10 years ago!!!!noway grumble

Is she seeing someone else? slaphead

IMAGR81's photo
Mon 09/22/08 10:40 AM

Men or Women
Would you be offended if a stranger walked by and said this to you?

If I were out in the yard with the general prison population, I'd be concerned. Especially if the word "salad" was referenced.

thats just not right. oops

IMAGR81's photo
Mon 09/22/08 10:34 AM

I mean....ya know...if I say you are a "fat azz b*tch"....don't take it personally...I mean it all in good fun....or do I?

Thats OK goof I am one.... rofl

IMAGR81's photo
Mon 09/22/08 10:30 AM
So RKISIT, about this fee... bigsmile

IMAGR81's photo
Mon 09/22/08 10:25 AM
NO, pats is usually normal... sexy as hell but normal.

IMAGR81's photo
Mon 09/22/08 10:17 AM
I feel like crap walking on sunshine. Not sure if that is good or not. LOL

IMAGR81's photo
Mon 09/22/08 10:13 AM
I have no idea what your talking about, my sensors are on sarcastic all the time... I have a shirt that say, sarcasim just one of the services I provide with a smile.

Ohhh and everything has a side of sarcasim to it.

IMAGR81's photo
Mon 09/22/08 10:10 AM
:angry:

NO tell me!!! What about so and so? Are they a couple now?what