IMAGR81's photo
Mon 10/27/08 03:35 PM
My therapist thanks you.

IMAGR81's photo
Mon 10/27/08 03:34 PM
I just perved ya, nice pic....

IMAGR81's photo
Mon 10/27/08 03:31 PM
OK, I know I dont come on in here much, but I want to say thanks..... Maybe when its better I will let you in on it.

IMAGR81's photo
Mon 10/27/08 03:29 PM

I'm Popeye the sailor man-Toot-Toot

hmmmmm yummmmmmy

drool

IMAGR81's photo
Mon 10/27/08 03:26 PM
Pete, you have to look at a LDR as a challange and know that you will have to have a different kind of relationship. it is better and worse in several way.

A better way is that you have to learn to communicate more. Talk about your day to day life. You have to express yourself in words because your presence will not be felt and you will have to talk about "feelings" more.
A worse way is that you can not be physical, and so you will not have that bonding. You also do not know what their quirks are when you are not there so that is something to over come if the LDR turns to one of you moving.

It can be done, but you have to have patience, understanding, you have to want to care about the other person, compassion and most of all faith and trust.

IMAGR81's photo
Mon 10/27/08 03:13 PM
They say its your birthday.......

Happy birthday to you.......

IMAGR81's photo
Mon 10/27/08 03:12 PM
Pats... love gotta love ya .... master bater. rofl

IMAGR81's photo
Mon 10/27/08 03:11 PM
This must be the take someone out day.

IMAGR81's photo
Mon 10/27/08 02:25 PM
For your speach, make it like a fairy tale, using a little girls voice.

Once upon a time in a land far far away, *change voice* comeon donkey.....

IMAGR81's photo
Mon 10/27/08 02:22 PM
He** yesssssss, even a goddess like me has bad feeling days. You just muddle through telling your self that today will be over soon and tomorrow you will wake up just as beautiful as ever.

IMAGR81's photo
Mon 10/27/08 02:18 PM
I would have to agree with Lex on this one.

IMAGR81's photo
Mon 10/27/08 12:59 PM
Well, in real terms, it could mean that she was talking to her friend, trying to support her. In doing so, she may have discussed what her friend disliked about her friends husband, in turn had her thinking about her own relationship. That caused the argument with you because you may have done some of the same things and she was just realising that it was bugging her about you.

In typical human behavior, it caused an argument, instead of talking it out like a rational person.
the argument was the cause of the decline of your relationship and the inability to find the root of the argument. It is also the inability to talk through disagreements because you get frustrated and walk away instead of taking a break and coming back at a later time.

IMAGR81's photo
Mon 10/27/08 12:46 PM
Well if it is a Black Widow then I would be scared too.

IMAGR81's photo
Mon 10/27/08 12:43 PM
NO, but it says we are getting flurries the end of today. WTF is up with that... Is not even my birthday yet.

IMAGR81's photo
Sun 10/26/08 09:31 PM
I work for a company and 30 percent of us work from home. It is a health insurance company.

IMAGR81's photo
Sun 10/26/08 09:30 PM
I think we need some Frabreeze.

IMAGR81's photo
Sun 10/26/08 09:24 PM

Wedge,track bar adjustments,taking spacers out of the spring to improve downforce,track position,the difference between a track that has been rained on and one that has "laid down rubber",drafting and clean air vs dirty and side force,going 200 mph hour while 3 feet apart from tons of steel 4 wide..If u have no idea what im talking about, then u cant make an opinion about the complexity of just "going in circles" and what is seen when u look closer at things

Ohhh my gawd, I think I just found my soul mate. Marry me!!!!

IMAGR81's photo
Sun 10/26/08 09:12 PM
Mistrust, builds mistrust, builds mistrust leading to mistrust and destruction of a relationship. If you don't trust them, how can you love them? Mistrust is the truest form of Hypocrisy (using another topic)

You cant say you love someone and still mistrust them.

That being said, don't ignore the Lier signals.

IMAGR81's photo
Sun 10/26/08 06:40 AM
what does this statement mean....
"Is the pious loved by god because it is pious, or is it pious because it is loved by god?"

IMAGR81's photo
Sun 10/26/08 06:37 AM
Hey, I have something for you, from now on, just tell them there is a lotto and give them a number, the drawing is in three weeks each time they spend time with you as a friend they get another chance at the lotto.

I haven't done this so any results are purely speculative.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25