Community > Posts By > artlover9

no photo
Mon 09/30/13 09:03 PM
simply a responsive attitude to share facts without being negative about others for no reason.

no photo
Mon 09/30/13 08:53 PM
--In broad sense......Religion means humanism, we all are creature of God, a universe identity.
--In narrow sense.....Religion means a community, with its own tradition & custom with identified God.
Religion does matter or not, its depend on personal level of growth,security,pleasure and tradition of society.
--
to me, honestly it matters...but its in broader sense , of course, no vacancy.

no photo
Sun 09/22/13 06:20 AM
Trust, its must.
The problem is "trust with whom".
We bound with trust since birth bcz this is the way a human anticipate his/her life.
In relationship. Is there any choice..? i do not think so but looking for the reason & deciding to trust is a skilled process, must learn to safe if things gets wrong.

no photo
Sat 09/21/13 10:45 PM

[quo

And navygirl! you need to do something about all that negative self talk (and belief) about yourself. None of that is true. And Stop believing negative stuff that other people tell you. You are awesome.

frustrated

Yes I agree navygirl is a down to earth, sweet, attractive woman waving

Thanks Jeannie and Jack but I don't feel very awesome or attractive but nice of you guys to care. flowerforyou

u r unique & decent...most loving..funny..& ..straight..of course ..

no photo
Sat 09/21/13 08:55 PM

every thing is create by god so whats special in ladis
u can say what kind of creation by god..A LADY
ans.is Sweet Poison laugh nobody can leave...hhaahlove

I agree & do appreciate your understanding.
My confusion is, on one side female get privilege being special creation of God on other side never bother to accept , Why the god has favored them.
My concerns may not be true to all but the understanding is , the imbalance is due to misunderstanding of the basic truth.

My humble opinion is that God created man first (a privilege in and of itself). God created woman to fill the loneliness in the man's life, since he had no one to share his life with (another privilege for the man). Man was created to be provider and protector (another privilege for the man). Woman was created to be a helper, a supporter, a lover, and to ultimately be the mother of the human race (special privilege for the woman). Man and woman in time forgot the purpose for which God had created them--they fell into imbalance. Instead of complimenting each other, humanity has deviated from the original purpose. No one's fault but our own, because some men refuse to fulfill their purpose and because women refuse to fulfill their purpose. Each is responsible for the deviation, therefore, the world remains in an imbalanced state. Again, only my humble opinion.

What you said, all most every body knows, its a truth of 2 variation of human on earth.
The reality of today is the both are participants of race,who wins.
It can not be argued since if one fails another has to take charge to look after the every thing instead of putting blames on each other.
BUT
FEMALE has inbuilt special ability to cop with the reverse situation in comparison to man. Why ?
MAN is more logical, brain based then female..she is heart based. Man needs reason and remain most honest if he is loved with his self ego
& if there is nothing to love, he fails to cop reverse situation.
Its my views, you may differ.

no photo
Sat 09/21/13 02:30 AM
It is not important how you behave and live?
It is important how you enjoy life and relive...?
under different views whats the role of soul in life.

no photo
Sat 09/21/13 02:24 AM
:smile: :smile: :smile:
its all about face reading of man...an innocent creature..whatever happens in surroundings...its get prints on face..some can read it few can not.
What about the female faces,can we conclude the same.
I heard that female keeps every happenings inside the heart..you do not find prints on her face..except few expressions she deliberately wants to Express.
Expert opinion..please..!!!

no photo
Sat 09/21/13 02:08 AM

I just want my Hooooonneeeyyyy.^_^

I wish and pray for you.

no photo
Sat 09/21/13 02:03 AM
Is there any action plan to achieve it?

no photo
Sat 09/21/13 01:56 AM

every thing is create by god so whats special in ladis
u can say what kind of creation by god..A LADY
ans.is Sweet Poison laugh nobody can leave...hhaahlove

I agree & do appreciate your understanding.
My confusion is, on one side female get privilege being special creation of God on other side never bother to accept , Why the god has favored them.
My concerns may not be true to all but the understanding is , the imbalance is due to misunderstanding of the basic truth.

no photo
Sat 09/21/13 01:31 AM

I need a honey..I make my own money..o.O

Superb!!!
what are the difficulties...?
Do you find a choice..?
to me, man in general looks for honey..not money..?
May i wrong?

no photo
Sat 09/21/13 01:28 AM

i wud say money cant buy happiness bt we all need it

nw a honey (woman) will stick by u for richer or for poor

sum honey wil stick by u wen u were broke an by time ur rich they're gone while sum stay.

while some honey will only stick by you only for ur money.

Are you sure, what you said..?

to me, getting honey is not a fundamental right of a human.
to love & 2be loved has different parameters.
In old,early eras, females were never so independent compare to today.
the basic of female never changed but the meaning of love has certainly changed.
---

no photo
Thu 09/19/13 05:17 AM
What a female member should expect from a male member and a male member from female member on online dating site..?

no photo
Thu 09/19/13 01:00 AM

Do men really think that we only date them for money? If so, that is pretty sad if you really think that way because a lot of women now days make more money then men do. So please do not flatter yourself!
I have had it both ways, I have had a love with money and a love with out money. I think money just causes problems, they think that is the reason why you are with them and they can not relax because they think you might leave because they are not doing something right. I myself would rather have to live week to week and not have anyone question me about money.
I have my own money and I don't need theirs. I guess I would rather have a honey IF I was really interested in either. I think I am happy with out a honey so I will just stick with my money!!
Plus to all you guys out there that really think women are after your money..that really is a big turn off. You need to stop and realize that women CAN take care of themselves and truly do not need you. grumble

As you said..its your out look.My understanding is money offers basic of life plus lot of luxury and honey offers great emotions,sentiments and values to life. Neither honey nor money , alone is sufficient for meaningful living.
Secondly, honey does not mean...female, for a man it may be female but for a female..it means a loveable counterpart may be a male.
Choice is with the people who occupies one thing and look for others whereas if both hands are empty ..their is nothing to talk about and .......
fEMALES ARE NOT EMPTY HANDS, MAY HAVE BOTH OR AT LEAST ONE..!!!

no photo
Wed 09/18/13 01:22 AM

Looking for a true Gentleman.

They are a rare form now days.....

i agree...may get million stones but difficult to get a diamond..You know, why?
Time is ever changing and its with human life too.

no photo
Wed 09/18/13 01:05 AM
just few lines..
Deep in my heart
I have this feeling...

Feeling to be good
Feeling to be kind
Feeling to be open
Noble, gentle, and humble.

Feeling to be helpful
Feeling to be truthful
Feeling to be respectful
Faithful, cheerful, and thoughtful.

Feeling to be friendly
Feeling to be sincere
Feeling to be polite
Considerate, obedient, and honest.

And a feeling to make
The world a happy nest.

Search your heart
And tap that feeling
The feeling of serenity
The feeling of tranquility
The feeling of grace
The feeling of peace
The feeling of love
The feeling of life
The feeling that leads you
To the realm of light.

Nurture this feeling
Think and let it grow
The feeling will rid
The world of its sorrow
And this feeling will bring
An all new tomorrow.

no photo
Wed 09/18/13 12:56 AM

answer to dodo......see any health care professional and check it out.............like i said there is no logic to feelings.......................feeling are mad, sad,glad,and scared.........they come from the right side of the brain,the emotional side,,,,,logic comes from the left side of the brain....................check it out,,,,,,,,,,,,

_

For animals, there may not any logic for feelings but for human there can not be any action without logic..may it love,sad or else.
it is said..
LOVE is not a business
what you give,
what you get.
It is a beautiful feeling for
someone
where you like to give everything
even if you don’t get..!!!
Does not mean there is no logic behind the feelings but its an art of own thoughts & living.

no photo
Wed 09/18/13 12:45 AM
who could be ?
Yaa..it could be any body..!!!
but..
Do you have some one very special in your life,why?

no photo
Wed 09/18/13 12:37 AM
The beauty of a woman,
Is in the clothes she wears,
The figure she carries,
Or the way she combs her hair.
aur
Is it seen from her eyes,
Because that is the doorway to her heart,
The place where love resides.
aur
Is reflected in her soul.
aur
Is it in passion that she shows.
aur
???????
Getting all together,you may be the luckiest man of the world.

no photo
Fri 09/13/13 09:38 PM

I know, my birth,surroundings,education,living and much more has made me different and unique but when it concerns to joining other as friend, lover or else, i expect others to be like me..why?

Your parents.

yaa..my parents, what next..??

yaa..i love my parents & my parents loves me too..though we are different..
I hope same is with you..!!
...the topic is understanding the values of other what he/she needs since there is no man/woman on the world ..has every thing within.
i tell GOD and some one understand Dog..its a different.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8