Community > Posts By > Sluggo

Sluggo's photo
Sat 02/28/09 03:51 AM

I hear ya man. We know it is the best selling film of all time. I was just wondering WHY you keep bringing this up? Yeah...The Dark Knight has surpassed Spider Man, Jurrasic Park, ET, Star Wars, Titanic....we get it. Haha. Let it go man...

Well actually it's the 4th best behind:

1 1997 Titanic $1,848,813,795
2 2003 The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King $1,133,027,325
3 2006 Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest $1,065,659,812
5 2001 Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone $976,457,891

See, I'm here doing this to inform everyone....laugh laugh
I just got on a tangent as it was climbing the charts and if you look back at the beginning I called it would make a Billion: Damn it was close!!

Sluggo's photo
Thu 02/19/09 12:48 AM
Edited by Sluggo on Thu 02/19/09 12:56 AM

Why do you keep plugging this? Are you working for a marketing firm for this film or something?

Why NOT? LoL...:laughing: laugh rofl laugh :laughing:
Should I go in one of those Rate my Profile or What would you do with the person above you threads instead. Be serious, this threads equally as lame as most of the other threads on here slaphead

You can't beat Nicholson.

Personally, I can't stand him or his acting.
To me he's about as real as Ron Jeremy during a Love scene....

Sluggo's photo
Wed 02/18/09 12:47 AM

(you didnt say no cartoons)

Did he really need to? frustrated

Sluggo's photo
Tue 02/17/09 11:18 PM
Damn, my phone gets around!
Two years now.....

I guess it's getting old if it sounds like Mike Tyson...lol

Sluggo's photo
Tue 02/17/09 10:50 PM
Dang, Looks like it's going to fall a little off of a Billion. Currently it's only playing 150 theaters which means the end is coming, but it had a good run:

Theatrical Performance
Total US Gross $533,062,050
International Gross $466,000,000
Worldwide Gross $999,062,050

Home Market Performance
US DVD Sales: $209,340,737 Weekly Breakdown

Sluggo's photo
Sun 02/08/09 12:41 PM

At the time he was takin em steroids were legal

Just because they were NOT against baseballs rules (meaning Baseball had not written Steroids into their rules) does NOT mean that Steroids were "Legal"! LoL...Did he get a Prescription from a Dr. that said "This young man NEEDS to be on Steroids so he can hit 50+ HR's" What a horrible disease :laughing: :laughing:

the only problem was that the tests were suppose to have been anonymous and they promised the players union that the results would not be published. Guess that was a lie

Yeah, that and "The Check is in the Mail", "I Love you Baby (now take them clothes off)" and "I won't Cum in your mouth". Isn't it terrible how they lied to those innocent law abiding athletes..lol

Sluggo's photo
Sun 02/08/09 12:20 PM
A-Rod's hitting a little D-Ball :laughing: laugh rofl laugh :laughing:

Sluggo's photo
Sun 02/01/09 01:04 PM
LMAO!!!! As I expected Women love it, Men hate it....

Sluggo's photo
Sun 02/01/09 12:21 PM
After three weeks in the Garden of Eden, God came to visit Eve. "So, how is everything going?" inquired God.

"It is all so beautiful, God," she replied. "The sunrises and sunsets are breathtaking, the smells, the sights, everything is wonderful, but I have just one problem.

It's these breasts you have given me. The middle one pushes the other two out and I am constantly knocking them with my arms, catching them on branches and snagging them on bushes. They're a real pain," reported Eve.

And Eve went on to tell God that since many other parts of her body came in pairs, such as her limbs, eyes, ears, etc..........she felt that having only two breasts might leave her body more "symmetrically balanced".

"That's a fair point," replied God, "But it was my first shot at this, you know. I gave the animals six breasts, so I figured that you needed only half of those, but I see that you are right. I will fix it up right away."

And God reached down, removed the middle breast and tossed it into the bushes.

Three weeks passed and God once again visited Eve in the Garden of Eden.

"Well, Eve, how is my favorite creation?"

"Just fantastic," she replied, "But for one oversight. You see, all the animals are paired off. The ewe has a ram and the cow has her bull. All the animals have a mate except me. I feel so alone."

God thought for a moment and said, "You know, Eve, you are right. How could I have overlooked this? You do need a mate and I will immediately create a man from a part of you. Let's see..........where did I put the useless boob?"

Sluggo's photo
Wed 01/28/09 08:45 PM
Again, I'm not sure how many out there watched the fight card Saturday night but it really was an incredible fight card; easily as good as any recent UFC card.

Sluggo's photo
Wed 01/28/09 09:38 AM
Wow...I thought this was better than 28 viewings..lol

Sluggo's photo
Wed 01/28/09 01:25 AM
This is some Crazy Sh*t!!!
About as close to flying as I can imagine....

http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1778399&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1

Sluggo's photo
Wed 01/28/09 12:34 AM
Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official, 'You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done.'

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued, 'Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?'

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied. 'When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex.'

Then the chief leaned back and smiled. 'Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.'

Sluggo's photo
Tue 01/27/09 10:55 PM
Not sure how many saw it Saturday night but The Russian Red Devil Fedor Emelianenko stacked up another UFC Heavy Weight Ex-Champion. He dropped Andrei Arlovski like a Sack of Potato's in the 1st round!

In his last two fight he's dropped two recent UFC Champions (Andrei Arlovski & Tim Sylvia) that Fedor's dropped in under 4 minutes total...Wow!!!

Sluggo's photo
Tue 01/27/09 10:38 PM
Damn Lord you're getting so lucky here! I thought this was dieing out but as luck would have it they re-released the Dark Knight in over 350 theaters because of the Academy Awards. Just a tad over 2 million left...

Theatrical Performance
Total US Gross $531,757,754
International Gross $466,000,000
Worldwide Gross $997,757,754

Home Market Performance
US DVD Sales: $259,597,014

Sluggo's photo
Sat 01/17/09 03:35 PM
Nicely done:

http://www.youtube.com/v/ervaMPt4Ha0&autoplay

Sluggo's photo
Thu 01/08/09 04:05 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot to wrap that up....

If you end up realizing that you're in a Booty Call situation and you're NOT happy with it: Just end it! No explanation needed, just don't answer his calls...

If he's making up a big story about being separated (and he's not) and saying that there is some kind of relationship (that really isn't there after you look at it Plus he's been lying through his teeth just to keep jumping into Bed with you then I say "Flame ON" and Flame his A$$! Personally I wouldn't worry too much about his Wife & Family because they deserve to know where they stand as well

Sluggo's photo
Thu 01/08/09 01:57 AM

I'm sure the divorce is published in public record down at the local courthouse. Why don't you go down there to get the answer for 100% certain.

they arent divorced they r seperated

I think the point here is "Are they Separated" OR "Does he say they're Separated"?

Here's a clue, If your time spent with him is mostly in Bed, counting foreplay heading to Bed: Then you just have to take another look at the relationship ask yourself "Are you in a Relationship or are you a Booty Call"?

Sluggo's photo
Tue 01/06/09 11:28 PM

Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations

Not really a cooking show but he is a chef and there is cooking on the show.

Sure it's a Cooking Show and by far the MOST Entertaining cooking show.

He's off the wall and visits different places each show. His focus is on Cooking and what makes each country unique (what they do to prepare, ingredients indigenous to that county, etc...) and for the advanced cook it's great for ideas (maybe twisting a recipe to make it more specific to a country).

It's on the Travel Channel
(Highly Recommended)

Sluggo's photo
Tue 01/06/09 11:10 PM
Thanks for all the recommendations, I guess it comes down to Quality of the Product & Experience of the Installer. I found a cool site that reviews different makers windows and has a Message Board. For those interested:

http://www.vinyl-replacement-windows.com

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25