Community > Posts By > jmacster

jmacster's photo
Sun 07/07/13 06:09 PM
Edited by jmacster on Sun 07/07/13 06:10 PM
I quit 3 years ago and have never looked back.
Started with the safe-cig brand (looks like a normal cig) and after investing $200 in it I realized I was stuck on their cartridges for life - I was a half a pack/day smoker but blasting through 1 cartridge per day so not much savings there.

The blu-cigs and such I have tried from the corner drug stores are simply pathetic, seems like you are inhaling air so I would not suggest them, plus way overpriced.

Best bet is to buy an EGO or similar brand battery pack with a refillable tank for the liquid. You can get your cost down to less than $10 per month if you shop around on liquids.
I should point out it takes a decent investment before you will finally find the perfect fit for your needs so expect to spend some money ..in the long run however you save thousands off your normal tobacco habit and save your health at the same time so win-win.

BTW, nicotine is a drug sure but not a very harmful one, comparable to caffeine. It does in fact have some positive benefits not mentioned on the graph, (it's considered a nootropic; brain enhancing substance and offers protections against certain neural degenerative conditions like parkinsons). Even so, it is powerfully addictive, basically like having a little monkey on your back screaming commands in your ear, not a nice arrangement but for those unable to outright quit, vaping is a lifesaver ..literally.

jmacster's photo
Sun 07/07/13 03:28 PM
No vacuum really does the job so I bought a Hoover spinscrub50 wet-vac recently and it does a great job of pulling up copious amounts of brown yuck from my supposedly clean vacuumed carpets. Read the reviews at amazon, you can purchase for around $170 at any walmart ..well worth it