Community > Posts By > Stan4life

Stan4life's photo
Fri 07/26/13 11:03 PM
and rather gain perspective out of it right ? its not easy but it helps in the long run for yourself

Stan4life's photo
Fri 07/26/13 10:32 PM
I wish i could Listen to that song

Stan4life's photo
Fri 07/26/13 10:17 PM
Not insecure or anything,just new here

Stan4life's photo
Fri 07/26/13 10:09 PM
Nice one lol

Stan4life's photo
Fri 07/26/13 10:07 PM
Welcome old friend

Stan4life's photo
Fri 07/26/13 09:48 PM
Everytime you listen to this song it cuts you deep in the heart

Stan4life's photo
Fri 07/26/13 09:41 PM
Just something i think about from time to time...there's always something positive you can walk away with. personally i see where my own faults lie and how i can better myself....as much as it hurts we can also grow from it.

Stan4life's photo
Fri 07/26/13 09:20 PM
I think alot of people believe they know who Jesus is and can quote alot of scripture to back up their claims, so i would like to know from you people who think Jesus is.

Stan4life's photo
Fri 07/26/13 09:03 PM
I agree with alot of you here but mostly quizee, i understood every word you sad and it really got me thinking....i do believe it takes hard work and that feeling doesnt have to fade no matter what life throws at you

Stan4life's photo
Fri 07/26/13 03:29 PM
This may sound like a silly question but why can't people stay crazy inlove for long, and why shud the first few months always be the best and most romantic...then further down the line things start drying up and the next thing you know other things take more preference. maybe im being unreal and thats just how life is....but id want everyday to count with the person im with.

Stan4life's photo
Fri 07/26/13 03:21 PM
Some people just have preference which is not necessarily racist, im just playing the devils advocate. i personally feel race shouldn't matter and if i should fall inlove with either a black or white woman then i'd just be happy to love, because at the end of the day thats what truly matters.

Stan4life's photo
Fri 07/26/13 03:01 PM
Hey that excellent guys...i dont know if you've ever heard of one of their newer songs called "always somewhere close" its awesome but my favorite will always be "blind" and "good enough"

Stan4life's photo
Fri 07/26/13 02:55 PM
And giving up means what ? as long as you breathing there's hope for everyone no matter how much the heart hurts because it can be mended...it may take a long time but it doesnt need to be a lost cause

Stan4life's photo
Fri 07/26/13 03:30 AM
if you love lifehouse name your favorite songs

Stan4life's photo
Fri 07/26/13 03:28 AM
sometimes we like to beat ourselves up because things ended badly, im speaking of experience and sometimes i try and find fault in myself and where i went wrong. But the thing is we shouldn't carry that regret with us and take it into the next relationship. I believe you should always start clean and not let the past of where you felt you done wrong haunt you. It can affect your next relationship in a bad way and it can be your own downfall.

Stan4life's photo
Fri 07/26/13 03:19 AM
love is not dead, if it was then none of us would be here. There's always hope even if your heart was shattered before. I have a broken heart for many reasons and many times i feel like giving up, but how can i when i feel so much love in my heart... its dead the day you want it to be but its never truly gone.

Stan4life's photo
Fri 07/26/13 12:43 AM
Hi im no fanboy of either so i own both, just wanted to know what your favorite xbox or ps2 games are ?

Stan4life's photo
Fri 07/26/13 12:42 AM
Hi i'm just looking for someone to chat to cos im new at this and trying to find my way around, if you not from south africa then its fine too. Anyone is welcome to add me or just have someone to chat to. God bless

Stan4life's photo
Fri 07/26/13 12:30 AM
i might get butchered for this but my views of christianity is slightly different. I think alot of the time people are about judging and saying you going to hell if you don't do this. And sometimes people forget what it's really about, we need to show love and look at the life of Jesus Christ for inspiration. I can take this deeper but i guess all im saying is people should learn to be more humble, especially christians. God bless

Stan4life's photo
Fri 07/26/13 12:20 AM
this makes alot of sense, it doesn't make it right though but i guess it is what it is.