Community > Posts By > Stan4life

Stan4life's photo
Mon 09/02/13 05:35 AM
Hi Liliae, i'd advise you to add in some interest and about yourself, also people would want to know your marital status. You're a beautiful woman, all of the best !!

Stan4life's photo
Mon 09/02/13 05:26 AM
i'm not religeous, just spiritual and i don't have a problem with religion or the lack thereof but thanks for your opinion. Lets see how things go ;-)

Stan4life's photo
Mon 09/02/13 03:55 AM
we wouldn't be here today if God wasn't a loving God. I could give all my reasons why i don't believe God loves us because i had it bad alot. But if i think of all the good He has done for me then who am i to complain. I still have breathe in my lungs and hope for another day. My faith won't allow me to believe any other way. God is all about love, some people just lack the capacity to see it.

Stan4life's photo
Mon 09/02/13 03:22 AM
thanks for the advice pkh, have a blessed day

Stan4life's photo
Mon 09/02/13 03:20 AM
it doesn't always end the same way and i don't think i smothered them, i love in just the person that i am, but maybe you right, they were probably just the wrong girls.

Stan4life's photo
Mon 09/02/13 02:23 AM
Hi Diane, i like sanctus real, i never heard of rush of fools though, i should look it up. i'm in a christian/secular rock band myself, we called "falling Place". There's a music video on youtube if you'd like to check it out some time.

Stan4life's photo
Mon 09/02/13 01:18 AM
If anyone new would like to chat you most welcome to email me

Stan4life's photo
Mon 09/02/13 01:17 AM
just want to know if anyone out there are into the likes of lifehouse, the fray and such bands who plays for both markets.

Stan4life's photo
Mon 09/02/13 01:15 AM
lifehouse, switchfoot, the fray, 7 channels, puddle of mud, skillet and believe it or not The carpenters, oh and coldplay

Stan4life's photo
Mon 09/02/13 01:13 AM
Hi people, if anyone would like to chat and get to know me

Stan4life's photo
Mon 09/02/13 01:11 AM
as the subject says, i just want someone i can connect with and share eachothers thoughts. Friends are most welcome too

Stan4life's photo
Mon 09/02/13 01:10 AM
i'm single and just want to meet new people or chat if you live too far.

Stan4life's photo
Mon 09/02/13 01:08 AM
i'm wondering if i'm too deep because maybe i believe i am. The things that always matters the most to me is matters of the heart and im just not finding people like that. I tried to be romantic in my past relationships but it always got overlooked, i'm not a very materialistic person and that may turn some off but i can't change who i am.

Stan4life's photo
Thu 08/15/13 02:27 AM
i'm single and just looking for someone i can relate with, friends are welcome. God Bless

Stan4life's photo
Thu 08/15/13 02:24 AM
Hello there and all of the best :)

Stan4life's photo
Thu 08/15/13 02:23 AM
i think you understand exactly what im trying to say...we can't see life through "romantic movie" eyes....but i'm sure it can be better

Stan4life's photo
Thu 08/15/13 01:42 AM
i may be in the minority here but i think there are many "perfect ones" out there. And at the end of the day it's your choice that will determine that and compatibility as well. But i don't think there's just one person, it's more about finding that "right" person for you. Prayer helps alot !! God bless

Stan4life's photo
Thu 08/15/13 01:38 AM
i think it comes down to compromising, if i have to give up something and i can see it would destroy our relationship if i don't then i'll make that sacrifice, but at the end of the day it has to be worth it. It all comes down to compromising and how far you would go.

Stan4life's photo
Thu 08/15/13 12:14 AM
i'm just saying, so many people believe the ONE is out there and that there is just one special person out there for everyone. But i think there are many ONES out there that can make you happy and vice versa, sometimes we just choose people thats not right for us and we get burned by it. Thats why we should always remain hopeful cos there are people out there that are compatible and not just ONE person for each one. I'm not saying we must have more that one person, i'm just saying we have to be hopeful.

Stan4life's photo
Mon 08/05/13 02:33 AM
i've been guilty in the past by only going for girls that met my criteria physically and in the end i sold myself short. At the end of the day when you get to really know someone irrespective of how they look then looks arent really that important, because when you love then i guess love makes that person most beautiful. Many may disagree and have their own opinion but this is just my take on it.Someone out their may be so good for you but then you judge them by how they look even before you get to know them.

Previous 1 3 4