mmmmmmm... cheesecake... my fav

alternativa's photo
Fri 06/03/11 07:58 AM
fighting the Evil Dead and armies of darkness
rofl (Ash) rofl

alternativa's photo
Fri 06/03/11 07:47 AM

smitten smitten blushing blushing smooched smooched :heart: :heart:

hmmm... want to see what was so ?good? yummy? it had to be removed!!!

alternativa's photo
Fri 06/03/11 07:45 AM

Searching for funny animations on photobucket.com

you can come steal mine... I share

alternativa's photo
Fri 06/03/11 07:42 AM
awesome clown face :thumbsup:

hope things work out for you

alternativa's photo
Fri 06/03/11 07:32 AM
laugh Gotta love the onion!

alternativa's photo
Fri 06/03/11 07:06 AM

Running after a guy who called her Grandma Nazi, with a chainsaw in her hand.

alternativa's photo
Fri 06/03/11 07:00 AM

alternativa's photo
Fri 06/03/11 06:54 AM
My guy, of course!

alternativa's photo
Wed 06/01/11 10:45 PM
flowerforyou Thank you. I'm happy to see you're here.

Yes, it's been almost a year again. I come on for a year... I go away for a year... seems to be a habit for me.

Unfortunately, it seems others left as well. I guess that means I spend more time making new friends... and that's always a good thing.

alternativa's photo
Wed 06/01/11 10:38 PM

IN MY OPINION: He's a MAN who is well-educated and knows EXACTLY what he wants or don't want in his life
I don't think this makes him Intimidating or Complicated...

:thumbsup:

"unique"

I think he's SOOOOOOOOOO COOL!

spock what spock

alternativa's photo
Wed 06/01/11 10:34 PM
Edited by alternativa on Wed 06/01/11 10:35 PM

OMG!!! you are Golden! Phone # in the cookies!
but yea... gotta make sure I give it to the right person.. dont want that to happen again.. sigh...

Yes... pass them out carefully. The one who calls is the one who likes surprises and willing to take chances. :thumbsup:

Or mentally unbalanced and desparate? noway

Nah... think positive and go with the first option. Let me know if you do it and what the results are. Would love to hear it went well.

alternativa's photo
Wed 06/01/11 10:28 PM

Thinking about 2 friends and former co-workers who had been in a relationship for the past year. Both were straightening out their lives, building a future together. Lately things had been rough, and apparently got the best of them. Now one is in jail for 2nd degree assault, and the other was taken to the hospital with a head injury. I had been proud of the progress both had made. Now it's just so sad that it was all thrown away like this.

Now I have to lose a friend of 15 years because he did something I have for which I have zero tolerance. And he did it to another friend of 4 years. I'm stunned and disappointed. :cry:

noway Wow! That's rough. flowerforyou Sympathies to you and hope your friend is ok and the other friend ends up being ok in the end and not doing that again.

alternativa's photo
Wed 06/01/11 10:04 PM
and the tights?
For the benefit of the women (better view drool )

alternativa's photo
Wed 06/01/11 10:02 PM

Supersize me!.. yall never seen the new American fortune cookies?
and yes, I know that Americans beat us to the punch by inventing it first. I mean the actually cookie you get with your Chop suey.

rofl someone will probably do that to them too!

Maybe you should change the inserts? Instead of a those, make them advice cookies...
"smile at girl in corner and receive happiness"
"give right-of-way to another to receive peace"

Or, if you're brave and crazy... just put your phone number in the cookies and pass them out at a gathering...
"867-5309 for much love and happiness"

happy

alternativa's photo
Wed 06/01/11 09:53 PM
love I'd take the quiet, stays-to-himself underdog... nice guy who just wants to go about his business and and not be a hero, but will fight for what's right if he has to. Think "Beast" from "Beauty and the Beast".

alternativa's photo
Wed 06/01/11 09:45 PM

Within life there is no right or wrong paths to which one may take; the Journey itself, is what defines who you are; there will be many bumps within your journey but like with any paths, it will fade into the distance. (original- Getting practice for my future career in writing Chinese Fortune cookies)

My dear Padawan, the essence of life is but a circle. The end of one's existence is of certainty, but with each flutter of its' wings will bring about eternal influence; from its' ashes will new life emerge, and in itself will spring torrents amongst the ocean. (another Original)

Mankind exists with shades of broken glass; once we are able to shed it aside, are we able to achieve a truly peaceful existence. (also by me!)

Mankind's achievements and follies are because of their own doing; use prudence when giving credence to those who it does not belong to. (written by Me)

Yall think I'll make it in that Industry?

surprised I want to see the size of the cookie that will hold all that!

:thumbsup: Like what they say, but either the print must be small or the cookie huge.

alternativa's photo
Wed 06/01/11 09:42 PM

I really hope you are serious and mean all that you say. Because you are too good (sweet and charming)to be true and to keep resisting.

love Awesome foot jewelry!!! Have to me some! drool
Oh, and don't ALLOW him to resist! pitchfork

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25