Community > Posts By > alternativa

alternativa's photo
Sun 03/21/10 02:08 AM

thinking if people are going to try to battle, they should at least arm themselves for for it... bigsmile

Thinking you're referring to the "arranged marriage" post what
If so, :thumbsup:
He's SOMETHING slaphead

oh there are a few tonight.. the arrange marriage, the strange but true and the refusing to date middle aged women.. It's been a FUN day... laugh laugh

Just read "middle aged women"... typical on here whoa

alternativa's photo
Sun 03/21/10 01:59 AM

waving Duane! smooched Missed you! flowers Hope you've been well.

Still alive, looking at college for journalism now...should be fun. How have you been?flowers

I’ve been keeping busy… moved after Christmas… and am doing ok other than missing people that have left the site (haven’t been on since last August) and a few friends that are overdue for another in-person visit.

Congrats on the classes. I’m happy to hear you’ve found something to replace what you had wanted before.

alternativa's photo
Sun 03/21/10 01:48 AM
waving Duane! smooched Missed you! flowers Hope you've been well.

alternativa's photo
Sun 03/21/10 01:44 AM

thinking if people are going to try to battle, they should at least arm themselves for for it... bigsmile

Thinking you're referring to the "arranged marriage" post what
If so, :thumbsup:
He's SOMETHING slaphead

alternativa's photo
Sun 03/21/10 01:42 AM

Ohhhhhhhhhh I know that one so well.. I had to put a bunch of stuff in storage.. That's not always fun...

Ahhh he is so right... V is one of my favorite people.. A true friend always...

Yes, he is smitten ... hope he will always be with me as well. He has spoken of you often and speaks highly of you, so I know you are one of his favs as well.

alternativa's photo
Sun 03/21/10 01:40 AM

Gorillaz new cd thats coming out!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Coming out when? drool

alternativa's photo
Sun 03/21/10 01:37 AM

My dear friend,rather than social,it is becoming personal.I respecet u.let me tell u something about mine.iam the with real name and profile here.I had my masters(MBA)in marketing and sharing a huge responsibility of entire citys sale on my shoulder.iam with famous multinational company which people dream to work.

whoa yawn

alternativa's photo
Sun 03/21/10 01:31 AM

So many have left.. It is unfortunate... All is well with me..

Moving to a new city? How exciting... I wish you the best of luck and happiness... flowerforyou

Yes, V told me most had left, but I was still shocked by the number when I came back a few days ago and saw how many were deactivated.

Thank you. I moved right after Christmas. I like the area and the house, but it's been a challenge trying to move everything into a smaller place and deciding what stays and what goes.

alternativa's photo
Sun 03/21/10 01:24 AM

I haven't seen you in a while.. Hope all is well... flowerforyou

I was on a few days ago, but before that was back on August 13th... busy trying to rearrange my life and with moving to a new city.

I'm well, but missing people. It seems that those I loved reading posts of the most have left and the forums aren't as lively now and the few that remain aren't as rambunctious any more.

I hope all is well for you. flowers

alternativa's photo
Sun 03/21/10 01:12 AM
:cry: missing some friends I haven't seen in a while.

alternativa's photo
Sun 03/21/10 12:44 AM

A clingy fella. I mean i'm all for you showin' me some love 'n all... buuuut... there is a fine line between treating me well and creeping me out by being by my side 24/7. I'm a strong independent woman and sometimes I need my space. Literally, breathing room.

:thumbsup: agreed! :thumbsup:

alternativa's photo
Wed 03/17/10 06:07 PM
shocked wow! shocked

I've had some gay friends, but I always knew they were... even before some "came out of the closet". I can't imagine finding out AFTER I allowed myself to start liking them that way! Ouch! That would really suck.

alternativa's photo
Wed 03/17/10 05:50 PM
rofl
I used to have a neighbour I would have been tempted to push in too.
slaphead oops laugh

alternativa's photo
Wed 03/17/10 05:36 PM
Edited by alternativa on Wed 03/17/10 05:39 PM

I've not been on here in a while (last time was this past August), but when I was... I made friends online as well as met those I could in person... and, well... the site works. I have friends I truly love... as well as got way more than I thought at the time I wanted. Yep, think you don't want it, stop looking for it, and it sneaks up and is suddenly there.

I wish you the best of luck.

ain't that the truth!!!

huge hugs my dear, dear friend, and i agree totallydrinker drinker flowerforyou smooched :wink:

smitten recognizing yourself as one of those I was speaking of? smitten

I put a reminder about your visit and a (hint! hint!) in my profile for you today... no more delays! It's been 2 and a half months since you were here. COME!

alternativa's photo
Wed 03/17/10 01:29 PM
Yes, it sucks when you want something really badly and someone tells you to stop trying for it, but...

How about trying to stop spending time thinking about how no one loves you (in the way that you want) and just spend that time making new friends and spending time with old ones and giving them some love.

Spending time with friends (single ones who are in the same boat as well as ones in a relationship who can remind you of all the bad stuff that goes along with it) will give you a chance to get out and meet new people (new "possibles") as well as be a distraction from the thing you want but don't have yet.

I've not been on here in a while (last time was this past August), but when I was... I made friends online as well as met those I could in person... and, well... the site works. I have friends I truly love... as well as got way more than I thought at the time I wanted. Yep, think you don't want it, stop looking for it, and it sneaks up and is suddenly there.

I wish you the best of luck.

alternativa's photo
Thu 08/13/09 08:39 PM
Edited by alternativa on Thu 08/13/09 08:45 PM

alternativa's photo
Fri 08/07/09 03:52 PM

As I illustrate at night
with the powers of moon's pale light

many ideas are to my delight
as of a dragon's flight
reaching astounding heights
in the darkness of the night

Swift and fast does he fly
performing tricks for my eye
black as death he doesn't deny
how it became I can only sigh

I work on the pages and sip on tea
as he flies suddenly inside the page to see!

to end up being the front cover of our magazine
he feels at home inside .... or so it seems

Writers of Mingle write and submit for me
there will be no jingles but you are in the magazine, you will see!

get your work recognized
and have the biggest prize

to be part of the black dragon magazine!

If you just want to think about it .... then please do
then click on the following link, yes I am talking to you!

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/237203

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

alternativa's photo
Mon 08/03/09 10:37 PM

Here is a complete listing of Minglers who will be in the first issue of a free online medieval fantasy magazine dedicated to the Mingle2 family.

1. tanyaann - Fairy princess
2. TheCaptain - Vampire Lord
3. misstina2 - Draconian
4. MirrorMirror - Draconian
5. Fearandloathing - Dragonkin
6. criani_peracien - Human warrior
7. redhead44613 - Vampire Assassin
8. noblenan - Amazonian Queen
9. galendgirl - High Elf Sorceress
10. singmesweet - Female half-elf Knight
11. Jtevans - Wood Elf Ranger
12. Fusion99 - Evil Warlock with horns and tatooed face
13. BL4766 - Wild Elf
14. IntelligentDesigner - Wild Elf Shamanic Wizard
15. vivian2981 - Wood Elf Ranger
16. 2KidsMom - High Elf Princess
17. Differentkindofwench - Half Minotaur/Half Dragonkin Warrior
18. floridaredhead - Vampire Necromancer
19. SunnyMcleod - Fairy
20. Metalwing - Vampire Count
21. alternativa - Fairy
22. snugglesbyfire - Half-Elf Sorceress
23. ASK69 - Human Lord
24. Phuque - Wild Elf Amazonian
25. Dreamboat1974 - High Elf Princess
26. LexFonteyne - High Elf Scribe
27. livelife68 - Vampire Lord
28. DarkOwl1 - Human Barbarian
29. Artcat - High Elf
30. causality - High Elf Scholar
31. Rasmus916 - Gnome Bard
32. Maudred - Dark Elf Assassin
33. Queene123 - Human Fortuneteller
34. Kindred2wicked - Vampire Assassin
35. burgundybry - Shadow Priest
36. invisible - High Elf Healer
37. DamnPhule - Human Wizard
38. DarkOwl1 - Fenris Wolf Barbarian

Give a huge applause for them as they will risk their lives to enter a magical world that will never bring them back to Earth again!

You have Vincent as # 28 & # 38 laugh

alternativa's photo
Mon 08/03/09 10:36 PM

I was thinking that it is said one can have a marriage in Las Vegas medieval style. It is somekind of stage play?

If anyone can find the link, I would like to add it to the magazine since it is a medieval fantasy magazine afterall. drinker

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/322645/how_to_plan_a_medieval_wedding_at_the.html?cat=7

Wow that was fast! Thank you very much! This will be a good addition to the magazine.drinker

blushing Kind of embarrassing, but I actually had that saved in my favorites because of a time when my brain was out of order and I thought I might actually want to get married again one day and it would be cool to do it along those lines.

Thank goodness someone repaired my malfunction and my brain is working again! laugh

alternativa's photo
Mon 08/03/09 10:30 PM

I was thinking that it is said one can have a marriage in Las Vegas medieval style. It is somekind of stage play?

If anyone can find the link, I would like to add it to the magazine since it is a medieval fantasy magazine afterall. drinker

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/322645/how_to_plan_a_medieval_wedding_at_the.html?cat=7

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25