Community > Posts By > alternativa

alternativa's photo
Wed 06/01/11 09:36 PM
Dinner.
Coconut-Almond Tilapia, lemon-pepper potatoes & carrots, the last of my homemade French bread (toasted with shredded cheese and diced tomato).

Trying to fight off the urge to go slice a piece of the bread that just came out of the oven (Artisan white loaf) drool

alternativa's photo
Wed 06/01/11 09:32 PM
:thumbsup:
especially love the last two lines

alternativa's photo
Wed 06/01/11 09:25 PM
ohwell
I miss... too many to name... reading your posts and occassionally talking to you on here. I know I was the one to leave, but I'm back. Where did everyone go??? sad

alternativa's photo
Wed 06/01/11 09:14 PM
How things don't turn out the way you think they will... the people you think will remain in your life sometimes don't... the people you think won't do... etc...

alternativa's photo
Wed 06/01/11 09:11 PM
I was nervous, but his parents turned out to be wonderful people and easy to love.

Complete opposite of my ex-husband's. THAT was a nightmare. As soon as he left the room for something, his mom came in close and told me things wouldn't last between us, that I wasn't the one for him, and the girl who was.

You never know what you'll meet.

alternativa's photo
Wed 06/01/11 09:02 PM
He's a jerk.
Your health difficulty isn't an issue. Anyone should prefer a good person with a health problem over a person who judges someone based on physical things... especially something that was beyond your control.
F-him. mad

alternativa's photo
Wed 06/01/11 08:57 PM
:cake:
Happy Birthday!

alternativa's photo
Wed 06/01/11 02:25 AM

I'm a very compassionate, caring, passionate, & affectionate kind of guy - - touchy kind of person - love to hold your hand & love pretty fingernails - -

...rejected for my thin broken nails..sad sad

spock sounds creepy to me

alternativa's photo
Wed 06/01/11 02:09 AM
laugh I've missed your jokes while I was away rofl

alternativa's photo
Wed 06/01/11 01:59 AM
noway surprised rofl
Wow!
slaphead Think I stepped into the looney bin by mistake... oops

alternativa's photo
Fri 05/13/11 04:53 AM
Cool bad boys are a turn-OFF… way off. Fun nice guys are always better. The best are the ones who are nice and intelligent. Fun is great, but at some point you’re going to have to converse.

alternativa's photo
Wed 05/11/11 07:25 AM
laugh love what you've listed as your profession in your profile :thumbsup:

I'm not a zombie!!! scared Just laid-back.

alternativa's photo
Wed 05/11/11 07:20 AM
smooched :tongue: blushing

alternativa's photo
Wed 05/11/11 06:33 AM
There’s worse out there…

A writer… make sure he’s got food & drink near the desk and dust him off occasionally.

A mechanic… your car is always in pieces being “fixed”.

A repair man… your house is always a mess while something’s being “fixed”.

A computer tech… your computer’s always a mess…

You get the general idea.

alternativa's photo
Sun 03/21/10 03:21 AM
Wondering what’s going on… what

For about an hour, I’ve been hearing owls hooting like crazy outside. I’ve never heard them make such a ruckus like this before. It sounds like every owl in the state has gathered in my backyard.
noway

alternativa's photo
Sun 03/21/10 03:14 AM
Edited by alternativa on Sun 03/21/10 03:15 AM

i DO put it in, but there's nothing around.... i haven't had sex in so long and i'm so horny that everything's afraid of me now....the animals are all gone in the area, the trees picked up roots ran away down the street, the clouds skittered off, especially those cute little white fluffy ones. the cars exhaust pipes curled in, everything's scared of me...even the ghosts.....dammmmit.

be afraid.....be very afraid....devil devil devil

noway

alternativa's photo
Sun 03/21/10 03:02 AM

Curious minds want to know...

What are you realistically looking for in a mate/Signicant Other?:heart:

Compatibility (some things in common, but enough differences to keep things interesting… habits that don’t drive each other too crazy) and trustworthiness.

alternativa's photo
Sun 03/21/10 02:42 AM

Your life is not defined by how others affect you.

Your life is defined by how you affect others. You did a good thing. Be proud of that and grow.

:thumbsup: perfectly said!

alternativa's photo
Sun 03/21/10 02:41 AM

I hope that I'm not posting this in the wrong place. Just need to vent please. I met a girl 15 months ago, she was in a bad relationship,had a huskie, was losing her apt., so I offered her a room in my house, $500 a month, meals, cable, gas, electric, included. I also told her she could bring her dog, I have 2 huskies,use the back yard for it, I've bought all the dog food for the past 15 months, took all the dogs to the vet and paid for all the shots. Now I know it sounds like I'm a sucker, but she is only 25, I am almost twice her age, but I didnt have any close girlfriends, and it felt so good to have someone to confide in. My only rule for the house was that my sons and their friends were off limits. It took only a couple of months for her to go after one of my sons friends. 12 mos later, she has had over 9 guys in my house. I told her she had to move out. She says that she's the victim because I threw her out. I feel so stupid, so used. I allowed myself to be in this position. How can I be a friend again to anyone when she took advantage of me? Today I lost what I thought was a friend. Today she lost what she thought was a meal ticket. I have been through much sh_t, this too shall pass. Sometimes it just feels better to write it down. Thanks for letting me vent. Mary

You're a good person who went out of your way to help another. I hope you don't allow this bad experience change who you are. flowers

alternativa's photo
Sun 03/21/10 02:18 AM

"How can you tell if a female geek likes you?"

She will say "Byte me."

noway uh-oh! I don't qualify as a geek or a nerd according to the above definitions, but I've used that quote for many years (that spelling)... guess I need a new and better-suited quote! rofl

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25