Community > Posts By > resch

resch's photo
Thu 11/20/08 09:30 PM
ditto on The Ref i remember laughing so hard i had to walk away from the tv to stop the pain.

The Big Bus holy cow that was one funny flick.

amazingly, Kung Fu Panda made me laugh out loud which surprised me.

original Pink Panther always a favorite and the original It's A Mad Mad Mad Mad World. oh and i guess my all time favorite, original The Out of Towners i think thats the name of it. roflol "Oh My God"

Wait one more "Trains Planes and Automobiles" boy howdy i laughed till i cried in that one for sure.

resch's photo
Wed 11/05/08 09:00 AM

pro-life = anti-choice = fascism

:angry:

WRONG!!! I'm for choice...I choose LIFE!

choose what ever you want, just dont tell me what I can or cant choose...

There will always be people who enjoy telling ppl how to live their lives. who is sick of that? roflol that's people...those that so enjoy telling others what they need to be need to be looking into the mirror saying to themselves.

resch's photo
Wed 11/05/08 08:24 AM
Curious, how many other times has a candidate conceded?

resch's photo
Mon 11/03/08 06:18 AM
Edited by resch on Mon 11/03/08 06:23 AM
Question: Don't we live in a free country? Rights and all that...hmmm.. religion, sexual preference, speech as we are doing now and are quite good at by the way.

Freedom, so when the govt makes laws that discriminate about who can and cannot be married, who can and cannot control their own bodies, what does that mean?

Oh and btw, GIANNA JESSEN, i have never heard of that person. Does not mean that she does not exist, just that not everyone knows about what is going on in any part of the world at any given time.

Heck as a Christian, instead of pointing out what is wrong with me and you (generally speaking) pray. i have a hard enough time dealing with my day to day drama.

Oh yea, and about repubs fighting for the unborn child, why is abortion still not against the law? Haven't we had a republican in office for the past 8 years???

resch's photo
Fri 09/26/08 09:46 PM

Ever hear about the Divorced Barbie?

She comes with all of Ken's stuff.

loved this one too roflol

resch's photo
Fri 09/26/08 09:46 PM

I thought I had one (joke ) but the e-x-wife took it.grumble

ROFLOL

resch's photo
Fri 09/12/08 10:09 PM

Does any one know what Karen's brother is doing now? I haven't heard anything in many years. Sure hope he's still around.

do you as well forget that you have a LIBRARY just under your fingertips?

do a search here man.

yes, i still love to listen to her music.

resch's photo
Fri 09/12/08 10:06 PM
TOWER OF POWER - Tower of Power

Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd

resch's photo
Fri 09/12/08 09:55 PM
ah, just throw on a RUSH lp and let her go!

resch's photo
Sun 09/07/08 09:16 AM

Do you all think single moms are more compatable with single dads? My friend told me about someone else I know that said she woudl onle date a guy with a kid. Is that typical?
guys with kids are much more likely to understand your devotion to your child and not feel jealous or threatened by it. People who don't have kids sometimes don't get how much of a 24 hour job parenting is.

Again, i believe this depends on the person. Some single dads, i know of one, who could care less what his children have been doing, are doing and are going to do.

resch's photo
Sat 09/06/08 11:48 PM

My son, sr in high school this year....decided to go on to the Navy at graduation next year. his plans are as Corpsman. so thats what im looking at as a single mom at present.

my last child, the one i get a long with the best, is leaving for a long long long trip. roflol and im going to have to wait. its all good, its his life and i want him to live HIS LIFE! but that does not make it any easier on my end as mom.
yea the children can sometime drive you crazy but we still have to love them .i know i made my mom go nuts over me but now we talk every day and it is so good to have a mom as a friend.if my daughter put me through half of what i did to my mom i will cracklaugh laugh laugh laugh i love my daughters though

my daughter did drive me crazy, but since she is out on her own now and in college and has a life, we get along better than we ever have before. its pretty sweet actually.

resch's photo
Sat 09/06/08 11:47 PM

they also have a Fleet Education program so you can get college credits while youre at sea. I know a lot of people who got AA degrees while in the Navy

Not just navy, perhaps while at sea, but all the armed forces now offer cash for college and gaining credits for being in there. heck we have spoken to the recruiters and i can not keep who has what straight!

resch's photo
Fri 09/05/08 05:24 PM
My son, sr in high school this year....decided to go on to the Navy at graduation next year. his plans are as Corpsman. so thats what im looking at as a single mom at present.

my last child, the one i get a long with the best, is leaving for a long long long trip. roflol and im going to have to wait. its all good, its his life and i want him to live HIS LIFE! but that does not make it any easier on my end as mom.

resch's photo
Fri 09/05/08 05:04 PM
Subdivisions
Resist
YYZ definately a great pick
Limelight

there are too many to pick top 3 for me.

resch's photo
Tue 09/02/08 07:34 PM
No, i won't bite you....hard.

resch's photo
Tue 09/02/08 07:29 PM
I am online as we speak. Taking classes through Univ of Phoenix and lovin every second of it.

I went to DeVry Online for awhile but i much rather enjoy Univ of Phoenix because the staff is much friendlier. though the cost is through the roof!

resch's photo
Mon 09/01/08 03:39 AM
i took college algebra at a local community college. i cried all the way through it...yep! i hated every last minute of it too. but Glory be to God, i got a B in it.

resch's photo
Mon 09/01/08 03:34 AM
Actually, age of the physically does have nothing to do with it. It is how old you feel in the heart as well as the head that makes all the difference in the world.

resch's photo
Mon 09/01/08 12:48 AM
roflol ok mr funny pants. lol

resch's photo
Mon 09/01/08 12:45 AM
Always and Forever

Previous 1 3