Community > Posts By > resch

resch's photo
Sat 08/30/08 08:51 PM
isnt it a shame we have not yet learned that the best way to vote fairly is just to assign numbers for these people and read what their pros and cons are about our USA then vote that way...guess the press would have a hard time earning any money. WHy does it have to be about sex, race and religion?

resch's photo
Sat 08/30/08 12:03 PM
"She's exactly who I need. She's exactly who this country needs to help me fight the same old Washington politics of me first and country second," McCain told a roaring crowd of 15,000 supporters in Dayton, Ohio." Reuters

still laughing but harder now

resch's photo
Sat 08/30/08 12:02 PM
still laughing here

resch's photo
Sat 08/30/08 02:39 AM
when i was told, i laughed out loud, and rolled my eyes! what a juvenile thing to do. imothink

resch's photo
Sat 08/30/08 02:35 AM
Enough is Enough

resch's photo
Sat 08/30/08 02:31 AM
No, ya think?

Barbie's debut on "Girls gone Wild"
ROFLOL

resch's photo
Sat 08/30/08 02:25 AM
thanks so much. =)

resch's photo
Sat 08/30/08 02:13 AM
Its 150% better than any other dating site i have ever graced. what better way to get to know people that via forums etc. wicked sweet!

resch's photo
Sat 08/30/08 01:56 AM

This guy is realistic. You just cant give the government that kind of power, it just will not make the right decisions ALOT of the time . . . it needs to be a personal decision.

The government can't be trusted to decide when an unborn baby shouldn't be murdered, but a woman can decide when an unborn baby should be murdered? Shouldn't we err on the side of life? When did we decide that the correct default position is that the mother is always right, even when she wants to kill her baby?

We are the constituents, we need to voice our opinions and concerns to our elected officials. Example: It's like when we have children, we don't let them fend for themselves when they are new borns, we have to nurture and care for them, same with the PEOPLE we elect. they don't turn into perfection, lol we all know that right? We have to keep on them. I learned long ago that the "Squeaky Wheel get the Grease" they get tired of hearing from you and eventually it gets put into law.

so while we are badgering this or that person running for office, we need to remember that all the stuff they say, is all talk until they get into office. What have the Republicans done about Partial Birth Abortions???? NOTHING! Heck who decided that corporations would get tax breaks for closing down factories, our friends and family left without jobs, only to move those factories overseas? The republicans.

but we also live in a free world right? well not as much as before but pretty much we do, that means FREE for ALL not just this or that group.

one thing i have learned about politics is that of all the people out there running for office today, Obama is for Change and nothing was said about Change until he pronounced or am i missing something completely?

resch's photo
Sat 08/30/08 01:48 AM
:thumbsup: been going for what seems forever now. got my A.A. at the kind age of 36. why does it seem that when the going gets tough i get going? roflol

if its too easy i am bored! funny guess that is human nature

back at Univ of Phoenix online going for first bachelors, of science in management. was a music ed major for a really long time but i dont think i could teach the mouths of today. tongue2

get this, my mom is 75 retired but still teaching and in high school no doubt! yes she is a little whipper snapper but the kids listen to her and she is a fine educator!

resch's photo
Thu 08/28/08 07:16 PM
thanks guys! and gals.

resch's photo
Thu 08/28/08 07:15 PM
My take on all political crap

during the nominational months u will hear all kinds of crap, mostly its because the other side does not want you to vote for the other side. most of it is just a ploy to get you to come to their side. yep i fell into that trap when i voted republican. GAH i was stupid

so i decided to ask myself, what is most important? WE ARE! We live in a FREE country and as long as the other side is giving tax breaks to companies to move overseas, we will be getting more and more poorer.

thats my take.

resch's photo
Mon 08/25/08 07:46 PM

am i ugly or something? cuz my last few ex's cheated on me and then ended up leaving me=[

am i a bad person?

I wish i were 30 years younger babe! man there are a lot of nice lookin guys out there and no you are not a bad person as everyone here has agreed you.

every one needs to grow up, some do early in life, me it took well i am 47 now and it happened when i turned 40. so i have been basically an adult for 7 years now. no im not trying to be funny even though it is sounding thus.

resch's photo
Mon 08/25/08 07:40 PM
i am single because I wanted to wait until my last child was out or nearly out of the house. Did not want my children to get used to someone that would not work out while in the end we all would get hurt.

Been hurt enough so i just didnt want anyone else to feel that same pain. i dont like it.

but im out there again now and i am ready!

resch's photo
Mon 08/25/08 07:31 PM
It appears there are a lot of people here that genuinly care about each other and that is a plus in my book.

I have been to many, many, many, yes i need other fingers and toes to count the countless dating sites I have been to with the one hope of meeting someone to hang out with, at first, hoping it will blossom into something more permanent.

Perhaps I was not ready at that time to let myself go, but thank God I am here to allow this to happen now from what I have read thus far.

Good luck and God bless to those of you that have found that someone you have waited for, and to those who have yet to find.

resch's photo
Mon 08/25/08 07:23 PM
New a few minutes ago.

Just saying hello and hope to make some new friends here.

resch's photo
Mon 08/25/08 07:21 PM

Why don't you give us a chance not to hate you. flowerforyou Welcome.

laugh ROFLOL

resch's photo
Mon 08/25/08 07:19 PM
Hello:wink:

1 3 Next