snagglepuss74's photo
Fri 08/25/17 08:55 PM
Bacon never dies

snagglepuss74's photo
Fri 08/25/17 08:54 PM
The bacon is not enough

snagglepuss74's photo
Thu 08/24/17 07:29 PM

How many deaths? Are they all in the same lake? What are the chances of a fresh water octopus? drowning different swimmers in a variety of lakes, all in the same time period? I bet alcohol was involved, more than a non existent fresh water octopus. So is there only one octopus that travels from lake to lake, or are there many octopi all drowning people in an independent manner?
How many drownings do real, salt water octopi do each year? Living in a cold water lake, they would not grow very fast either, so it is highly unlikely. It sounds more like a bad '50's drive in horror movie.

Nah ...

"Oklahoma Octopus" has a better ring to it.

Like the Chattanooga Choo-Choo, the Saskatchewan Sasquatch ... the Krakatoa Crocodile ?

snagglepuss74's photo
Thu 08/17/17 08:25 PM

Idli

snagglepuss74's photo
Mon 08/14/17 11:56 PM

Ah, I doubt it's the site, but it is false advertising!

hmm so maybe it's google advertising for this site, creating that page that looks like it comes from this site ...

yeah sure. never mind.

snagglepuss74's photo
Mon 08/14/17 11:20 PM

btw it's not google, it's this site classifying women into cougars (based on age specified), BBWs (based on body type specified) and MILFs (based on whether any children specified).

e.g. if i'm googling for the term "key largo cougars" (even without the quotes), the top result i get is from this site, where all you key largo cougars are bunched together and presented nicely for the discerning seeker ...

of course you understand what this means - anyone (like me) googling for, say, "bangalore cougars" sees a top search result conveniently titled "bangalore cougars dating site", clicks on it to find a generous helping, along with more links at the top that include "bangalore BBWs"and maybe "bangalore MILFs" ... and possibly signs up and gets to work.

"hai hru sax plz".

snagglepuss74's photo
Mon 08/14/17 11:07 PM

Yeah, mine shows up like that too for Key Largo Cougars noway I wonder at what age they (Google search engines) go from "Hot Chicks" to "Cougars"? So not right, lol.

Thanks snagglepuss....not sure I really wanted to know slaphead laugh

you are ... welcome?

btw it's not google, it's this site classifying women into cougars (based on age specified), BBWs (based on body type specified) and MILFs (based on whether any children specified).

e.g. if i'm googling for the term "key largo cougars" (even without the quotes), the top result i get is from this site, where all you key largo cougars are bunched together and presented nicely for the discerning seeker ...

snagglepuss74's photo
Mon 08/14/17 10:51 PM

Yeah, mine shows up like that too for Key Largo Cougars noway I wonder at what age they (Google search engines) go from "Hot Chicks" to "Cougars"? So not right, lol.

snagglepuss74's photo
Mon 08/14/17 10:02 PM
Edited by snagglepuss74 on Mon 08/14/17 10:02 PM
It seems the threads with most views and replies in the India forum are the ones started by women/girls.

In most of them the original poster (the "girl" of interest) drops one or two messages in the whole thread and then hundreds of guys keep replying to it for years to come ...

Further, half of these "girls" call themselves "lesbians" - but that doesn't stop guys from replying.

Out of the other half, one half is from "girls" offering "paid service".

That leaves only a quarter of the original poster "girl"s who might actually be really girls ... and they have deactviated their profiles years ago.

But we men are an optimistic bunch, aren't we ?

snagglepuss74's photo
Fri 07/28/17 12:53 PM
I'm no lumberjack but I've got the wood for your fireplace ...

snagglepuss74's photo
Fri 07/28/17 03:19 AM
I have seen many Indian guys' profiles showing up when searching for Indian women. We have so many languages in India, it can't be because of a translation mistake. It's just that these guys didn't pay attention to what the form asked them.

You could report the profile but I'm not sure whether that would achieve anything quickly, the admins might have more important things to deal with.

snagglepuss74's photo
Thu 07/27/17 10:36 AM

btw "hardik" is an actual male name, not part of the show.

rofl

it means something like "hearty" or "from the heart" ...

Yeah, it's Urdu for "man who is happy to see you".

bah, i tella true, you meka fun.

someone found the need to make a wikipedia page for the name. not surprising the page history contains edits by a number of guys named hardik.

snagglepuss74's photo
Thu 07/27/17 10:21 AM

you're just being jealous of the pretty young thang,

she's so refreshingly honest.

Awww jealous never,noway but sure for a fee you could have that pretty refreshing young thang along with several more as long as you have money~~laugh

aww.

i appreciate the free stuff. the honesty in this case.

snagglepuss74's photo
Thu 07/27/17 10:18 AM

rofl

it means something like "hearty" or "from the heart" ...

snagglepuss74's photo
Thu 07/27/17 10:12 AM
you're just being jealous of the pretty young thang,

she's so refreshingly honest.

snagglepuss74's photo
Thu 07/27/17 10:08 AM
aren't we indian guys a fun bunch ... at least we're not making fools of others, only of ourselves.

snagglepuss74's photo
Thu 07/27/17 07:05 AM
i made the mistake of double-posting this topic and then edited the later post to get it deleted. bad idea ...

so here's a bump.