... like it includes the original post.

snagglepuss74's photo
Wed 07/26/17 09:27 PM
Edited by snagglepuss74 on Wed 07/26/17 09:29 PM
double-posted by mistake

snagglepuss74's photo
Wed 07/26/17 09:23 PM
Edited by snagglepuss74 on Wed 07/26/17 09:24 PM
There's this call-in show called "The Atheist Experience", broadcast from Austin TX on some local cable TV channel and also live on YouTube (perhaps Facebook as well).

For the most part they expect theist callers but they do entertain many atheist callers who have a problem or two to discuss, e.g. how to get on among theists etc or something more specific. They have some advice about how to handle people, thought patterns, situations, etc.

Some frustrations expressed here made me think some of us might find the show helpful.

snagglepuss74's photo
Wed 07/26/17 08:52 PM
Edited by snagglepuss74 on Wed 07/26/17 08:52 PM

being new allows me to ask a silly question---do i need a topic or can i just babble and say whatever pops in my mind:angel:

you may, if you can ... to quote a grammar joke

there's a bunch of sticky topics above all other topics, one of them is about forum rules. so long as you follow those, you can create your own topic, you don't have to post only to existing topics. getting replies is another matter ...

snagglepuss74's photo
Wed 07/26/17 06:30 AM
did you try the steps listed in this thread ?

https://mingle2.com/topic/536273

snagglepuss74's photo
Wed 07/26/17 06:07 AM
it might help if you tell what you do see in their places.

snagglepuss74's photo
Wed 07/26/17 03:31 AM
The option available is to deactivate.

snagglepuss74's photo
Wed 07/26/17 03:29 AM
your dp is already showing. did you figure it out?

snagglepuss74's photo
Tue 07/25/17 03:15 PM

Do you think a clever /brainy person just has a good ability to recall information?

Clever / brainy has nothing to do with searching keywords. The only thing you need is the keyword. You can get information on any subject even if you have no clue what the keyword means.

Recollection has something to do with pattern recognition and memorizing has something to do with association. ("IIRC") At least some people (Jeff Hawkins, "On Intelligence") model part of the brain (NFC?) as an "associative hierarchical memory". Stuff like lateral thinking too might be affected by how well/differently a brain associates and recognizes patterns.

snagglepuss74's photo
Tue 07/25/17 03:04 AM

I like a wink at fellas lol. It's worked b4

that could be done ... google glass + mingle2 future version, just wink at profiles you liked ;)

Iv had the very same thing. Even asking me to send paper work for a Visa lol. Mmmmm no ur ok lol

"get me a visa, i'll come over so you can wink at me"

snagglepuss74's photo
Mon 07/24/17 08:59 AM
So now you can make all the right choices ... thick or thin, pimples in or out, ...

snagglepuss74's photo
Sun 07/23/17 10:23 PM

helenabenette17
Hi i am new on this dating site and i am single with no kids ,i am living in warren township , New Jersey i am 30 years old , seeking for the right man , age and distance does not bothers me

mabello055
Hi i am new on this dating site and i am single with know kids ,i lives and wark @ darka, i am 29 years old , seeking for the right woman , should be older then me

"dinggggg"

we have a match.

snagglepuss74's photo
Sun 07/23/17 08:37 AM

You'd think that's the current situation, if you read the original post a little differently:

"I make only an average amount of money even though I am very good in bed, is money so important to girls that they won't pay (me) more for the very good sex?"

BTW "shag" (v) means "masturbate" in colloquial Indian English, not "fornicate"/"copulate" as you most likely meant.
Interesting!

I rather meant more this definition:
'Verb - Shag

To chase after; especially, to chase after and return (a ball)
hit usually out of play.
'

Really now ... I think you're putting me on :P
You'd have said "shag silver" and not "shag for silver" then.

snagglepuss74's photo
Sun 07/23/17 08:19 AM

" better to have lost and loved than to have never loved at all" :heart:

was the reversing of order ("lost and loved") intentional ? because some of us love only after losing, sometimes ...

snagglepuss74's photo
Sat 07/22/17 09:52 PM

If I say I am very good in bed but I make average amount of money . Is money more important to girls . Please tell very honestly.

Yes.
Now get out and shag for silver instead.

You'd think that's the current situation, if you read the original post a little differently:

"I make only an average amount of money even though I am very good in bed, is money so important to girls that they won't pay (me) more for the very good sex?"

BTW "shag" (v) means "masturbate" in colloquial Indian English, not "fornicate"/"copulate" as you most likely meant.

snagglepuss74's photo
Sat 07/22/17 09:34 PM

but in acualty it is just moving in all directions at once...

what does "moving in all directions at once" mean ? to me it sounds like going nowhere
and reminds me of what the (red? white?) queen said to alice in "through the looking glass"

also, what is moving in all directions at once:
- the universe and everything inside it? sounds like going nowhere
- the universe as a whole but not necessarily everything inside it? sounds like expanding

snagglepuss74's photo
Fri 07/21/17 07:39 PM

Have you seen my sock? whoa

How much do you love it? How far will you go for it ?

snagglepuss74's photo
Fri 07/21/17 08:28 AM
Nobody else had this problem, then?

snagglepuss74's photo
Tue 07/18/17 09:14 PM
Edited by snagglepuss74 on Tue 07/18/17 09:15 PM
As I said in this thread,

If you're using the Android app:
- Tap on the little circle with a "+" in it at the right bottom corner of an empty photo
- Select "Browse album" and choose a pic from your album

Apparently you can't click a new picture and upload it directly from the camera, but you can upload it from the album once you've clicked it already.