Community > Posts By > MythicalMark

MythicalMark's photo
Sun 07/28/13 08:56 PM
Guernsey, Wyoming the army is not a good travel agent.

MythicalMark's photo
Sun 07/28/13 08:38 PM
Watch out for bears.

MythicalMark's photo
Sat 07/27/13 12:11 PM
No man its not like a real gun. There's no firing pin to damage.

MythicalMark's photo
Fri 07/26/13 10:51 AM
I guess it just matters where your from, because in South Dakota not really a big deal.

MythicalMark's photo
Thu 07/25/13 09:00 PM
When the carpet guy replaces my carpet and I come home from work the front door is wide open and the guy doesn't clean up after himself.

MythicalMark's photo
Thu 07/25/13 03:13 PM
Most people are way to involved in themselves to think about any thing or any one else. Its just as well, if you think about it how many people do you truly understand on a deeply personal level. There are too many people trying to advertise their problems to care about the guy in the back of the room doing his job without any complaints. The sad fact of the world is most people aren't really that interesting. Just an other cow in the pen munching on grass. Some many moo more than others, but to most people, their just an other steak.

MythicalMark's photo
Wed 07/24/13 10:34 PM
Also the hot dog was invented in Frankfurt Germany. Hense the name frankfurter.

MythicalMark's photo
Wed 07/24/13 10:28 PM
South Dakota has had an earthquake. Try this: "Belle Fourche is the geographical center of the United States of America, designated in 1959 and noted by an official marker and sheepherder's monument called a "Stone Johnnie"."

MythicalMark's photo
Wed 07/24/13 09:05 PM
Man, this thread got intense.

MythicalMark's photo
Wed 07/24/13 08:18 PM

And in regards to the big bang. I do not believe it for a second, yes the universe is expanding, yes it is gradually expanding faster and faster. But I think the part of the universe we exist inside is like a giant gas bubble that is submerged in a highly energetic fluid, the early universe was under much more pressure from the surrounding fluid which compacted the galaxies much tighter together, but as the bubble rises due to buoyancy (over time)it expands evenly in all directions. As it gets less and less pressure from the surrounding fluid the expansion gets faster and faster. (Just my theory) But my theory can explain a lot of phenomenon without the use of creating imaginary constants that break the laws of thermodynamics, because a lot of the physics these scientist make these days actually goes against the laws of thermodynamics and it is absurd in my opinion.

Namaste.

"Pumba with you everythings gas"

MythicalMark's photo
Wed 07/24/13 07:58 PM
I guess it doesn't matter to me either way, as long as they are tastefully done.

MythicalMark's photo
Wed 07/24/13 07:54 PM
Edited by MythicalMark on Wed 07/24/13 07:54 PM

MythicalMark's photo
Wed 07/24/13 07:52 PM
Edited by MythicalMark on Wed 07/24/13 07:52 PM

MythicalMark's photo
Wed 07/24/13 05:19 PM
Today I ate a bowel of spaghettios and a bottle of beer so I guess I'm at 310.

MythicalMark's photo
Wed 07/24/13 03:52 PM
They used to sell one at the PX that said; "don't drink if you have a heart condition, are pregnant or considering pregnancy." Like don't drink this stuff if you want to get pregnant because it will leave you barren, or you'll have mutant babys or something. I don't think it gives mice cancer though.

MythicalMark's photo
Wed 07/24/13 12:58 PM
If you have a dangerous occupation thats a huge part of you life and you should tell them immediately. Dangerous occupations usually put a lot of stress on a relationship and your going to need someone that can handle it. If you don't your just wasting each others time.

For a stalker I don't know. I guess if I was dateing a girl who stalker I would want to know, so I could watch my back.

MythicalMark's photo
Tue 07/23/13 07:42 PM

Those energy drinks are full of Aspartame which has been lead to causing Cancer in mice, so I've quit all diet/energy drinks. If it's not coffee, I don't want it. But yes, that's been my problem for a long time too: I'm always too tired. I barely could get myself out of bed in the mornings.

What, are you that strongly against mouse cancer?

MythicalMark's photo
Tue 07/23/13 07:40 PM
Edited by MythicalMark on Tue 07/23/13 07:41 PM

MythicalMark's photo
Sun 07/21/13 12:36 PM
Led Zeppelin

MythicalMark's photo
Sat 07/20/13 02:27 PM
I told you I was difficult to comprehend. There was no motion before the big bang, even though motion is mesured in velosity. Time is "the indefinite continued progress of existence and events in the past, present, and future regarded as a whole". The point is neither velostiy or time existed before the big bang.