Community > Posts By > fineporcelain

no photo
Wed 11/03/10 07:40 PM

"Extremely eager" for you to be his bride?:wink: drool :banana: :banana:

more like...I have got nothing better to do that day...laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 11/03/10 07:38 PM
Sweetie, I don't really think dying is the right word...maybe...procrastinating is a better word.

no photo
Wed 11/03/10 07:36 PM
wow !! I forgot how straight to the point your pic is..lol I am glad that Pache doesn't log on anymore..

no photo
Wed 11/03/10 07:35 PM
No ese, not that I can think of. I sleep ok, better if he is with me, I am eating good, going to school.

no photo
Wed 11/03/10 07:33 PM

Girl you need to realize he is with the woman he wants to be with and very happy with her at that... Quit selling yourself short....... your all that and a hand basket.

He loves ya he has said it and showed it in many many ways.... don't doubt his love or you will finally find something wrong with why you should be happy.......

Now do I need to get out the duct tape till the wedding?..........:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hold that last thought sweetie, I might need it..lol

no photo
Wed 11/03/10 07:28 PM
All of the time hun, I was all excited. I have a dress, a place, my colors, my invitations all picked out, most of my invitation list done, bridesparty picked out, then it just happened one day. I was sitting at the table and I was reading a magazine. Then I got physically ill. And this is the most I have talked about it in about 3 weeks.

no photo
Wed 11/03/10 07:19 PM

nice to meet you ma'am, i think we should start with the problem. can you tell me exactly what the problem is?

Ok, first off please do not call me ma'am..I am not my mother. If you want to call me something then you may call me Miss Fine, or Fine, or hey you sexy *****...

As for the exact problem? I guess it's alot of insecurities? I feel that he can do better, sometimes I feel that he is just settling. And I am scared that he will change if we get married.

no photo
Wed 11/03/10 07:15 PM

If your having a problem when it comes to the wedding planning ask for help from others. You may be surprised who all would be willing to help you out and get rid of those wedding jitters....

As far as being better off as just friends... shshsh ...girlfriend if you think for a moment we are not all difficult to deal with at times then wake up for I assure you we all have our b***h side.... and some of us are real good at it too hehehehehe:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Still talking about me huh?..lol

no photo
Wed 11/03/10 07:12 PM

Ese.....Miss Fine.................Miss Fine......Ese....bigsmile

Miss Fine asked for help from anyone hun, I just happened to be the one she screamed for.laugh

Well....blushing THIS time I screamed for you...laugh drool :laughing:

no photo
Wed 11/03/10 07:06 PM
Any advice from anyone would be greatly read and thoroughly ingested..slaphead I mean appreciated.

Bring it on handsome.

no photo
Wed 11/03/10 06:59 PM
Some times I think that his life would be better if we would have remained friends, as you all know, I am NOT the easiest person to live with. And I am not trying to make this into a pity party...

no photo
Wed 11/03/10 06:55 PM
Edited by fineporcelain on Wed 11/03/10 06:57 PM
It seems that every time I start thinking about the wedding, or looking at wedding catalogs, my head starts to hurt and I feel very ill. It has gotten to the point that I have all but shut down when it comes to wedding things.

P.S. Is it ok if I brought back my bra pic? probably not huh? laugh

no photo
Wed 11/03/10 06:48 PM
Edited by fineporcelain on Wed 11/03/10 06:49 PM
Thanks hun, and it's good to be back..having a meltdown right now and any advice is more than welcomed...It's on eileena9's thread.

Please, anyone smarter than I am, I need help !!!

P.S. I have missed everyone so much...

no photo
Wed 11/03/10 06:44 PM
Ok, I will call Roto Rooter and make sure that all the draining is working properly. You never know what's going to happen with this many people.

no photo
Wed 11/03/10 06:35 PM
I know that I have over a year, but I honestly think I am getting cold feet. I think there is something wrong with me.

I am totally deeply in love with this man.

What is wrong?

sad brokenheart :cry:

no photo
Wed 11/03/10 03:54 PM
Wow, I guess my success story must have got dropped or I was too distracted by my new sweetie to mention it. blushing I met Pachelabaro on here at the very end of 2006. We were just friends as he was uumm...taken..sad We both chatted by yahoo messenger and on JSH here and there. Kept it strictly friendship. I have too much respect for the values and one on one of any relationship. Then they broke up and he needed someone to talk to, then he remembered about our friendship and he asked if we could talk. So we talked from 2:30 pm everyday until 3am. :wink: The longer we talked the more we wanted to be with each other. So we arranged for him to greyhound his backside down to me. He arrived in my arms on 8/28/2007 at 9:50pm. We are currently engaged and our wedding date has been set. 8/28/2012. He was the best thing I have ever ordered off the internet !! laugh laugh

If it wasn't for JSH I wouldn't be as happy as I am now. Relationships are hard, even when your in the same house sometimes. And LDR'S are harder. I guess it depends on your depth of love for each other that really makes it happen.

Ever thankfully yours,

Miss Fine

no photo
Wed 11/03/10 01:25 PM

Fine....you pick the movie...:cry:

Ten channels of HBO and they are all playing crappy movies.....but I like this one.frown

Oh sure...Give me the hard job...Finding a movie that everyone likes... mad noway laugh

no photo
Wed 11/03/10 07:36 AM
Welcome to Mingle.

Hello Too Tall..Missed you.

no photo
Tue 11/02/10 10:35 PM
Happy Birthday handsome.

I wish you all the happiness your heart can hold.

no photo
Tue 11/02/10 05:42 AM
Hey Shadow...missed you.

I have a 5 year old step daughter that bites herself too.
I have found that it's because her bio--explode grumble noway sick mom let's her do this and does nothing in the line of discipline.

It's very frustrating.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25