no photo
Mon 11/16/15 09:20 PM
Meat Lovers Pizza, Ice cream, and pepsi normally gets my attention..love

no photo
Mon 11/16/15 09:05 PM
Just dropped in to say hi

no photo
Tue 06/10/14 08:30 PM
Hello beautiful, I just stopped to say hi..laugh . I miss you and love you so much sis..wish I could be around more..

no photo
Sun 10/20/13 08:35 PM
It was the one with the glow in the dark bra..lol

no photo
Sun 10/20/13 08:33 PM
comic relief

no photo
Sun 10/20/13 08:32 PM
OMG !!! REALLY? huh

no photo
Sun 10/20/13 08:30 PM
What about std's? Dont you care about yourself enough to think about that BEFORE you do something stupid like that?

JMO

no photo
Sat 10/12/13 07:45 PM
Loving someone with all of your entire being, and having it not returned.:cry:

no photo
Sat 10/12/13 07:41 PM
give tummy rubs...

no photo
Sat 10/12/13 07:36 PM

M new one on this web site i came to know here i can find some kind of sexy and charming Girls but here mostly of Womens are divorced oldy granny and fatty Pig And mostly Guys are pscho or sick for Sex Dam bad luck !!

Oh sweetie, you and your smart mouth make me wish I was on here like I used to be.

no photo
Sat 10/12/13 07:33 PM

I suck at sarcasm......

sad sad sad frustrated

It just takes practice hun, and there are alot of people to practice on here..lol

no photo
Sat 10/12/13 07:27 PM
Just wanted to stop in and say hey, love ya bunches.

no photo
Sat 10/12/13 07:23 PM
Still waiting for an answer...what

no photo
Sat 10/12/13 07:19 PM
Being too nice of a person and getting used in return.

no photo
Sat 07/13/13 04:32 PM
I joined it because I was a single parent going to school and raising 2 kids. Being on here sometimes makes it not so hard being alone. Any more on line dating sites is just like meeting at a bar or something normal like that. I met my guy on this site and I am planning our wedding. Online dating sites are so much more than just trying to meet someone. You make new friends and they become family. I am not on here like I once was, but I still drop in from time to time.

no photo
Sat 07/13/13 04:26 PM
Welcome to mingle hun, relax and have fun.

Oh and I love your pic.

no photo
Sat 07/13/13 04:18 PM
My main pic? I loved that pic..tears tears tears tears tears tears tears

no photo
Sat 07/13/13 04:16 PM
Idaho is a great place to live huh?

If you peeked at my profile it says picking up potatoes in Idaho laugh

But I plant my bug butt in Nampa.

no photo
Sat 07/13/13 04:08 PM
I know that if I am here and didnt leave my sister a note and say hey hun, she will hunt me down..lol

Love you sweetie.

no photo
Sat 07/13/13 04:04 PM

What about sex outside of marriage when there is some other factor. I struggle with it because my wife of thirty years had a stroke five years ago and is now disabled (more than just physically). She no longer knows me other than as her care giver.

Wow.. what happened to your wedding vows?

My wedding vows are intact. That is why I am asking. Is there a time when one partner is no longer able or capable ... Or is the healthy partner to remain celibate for the duration even if it is years.

Yep!

Are you sure that the one that has loved you through heaven and hell only knows you as her caregiver? Do you think that she is hurting as well as you are? Don't you think she is scared that since she cannot make love to you as she once did, you would go outside your marriage and get it and there is NOTHING she can do? She did not chose this path for her life. And I would think that you were nothing if you didn't stand by your wife faithfully until death do you part.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25