Community > Posts By > fineporcelain

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 09:50 AM
Maybe I need to make one thing clear.....And I should have said this earlier...His company is online..that means that he works out of the house...She goes to school on line again..out of the same house...When one is working or doing school that person is off limits until they get done. So they can focus on work or school. Right now she has one course..so she has more time to spend with the kids and clean the house..etc...But he is working for hours..When he is not working..he is sleeping or off playing D & D. He will tell his brother that he really doesn't want to go, but his brother will keep nagging him, (along with other guys) until he gives in and goes. And she is not supposed to be mad, angry or hurt?

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 09:39 PM
cute

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 09:04 PM
You and me both sister !!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 08:59 PM

From a guy's POV...

Considering the effort some of these high end video games takes to produce and launch can become an all consuming effort. Considering this took three years to get this far he is completely focused on his project and oddly if the pressure of family is introduced he may not handle it well. It is like a hunter having chased a very elusive game animal for years and to finally have a chance finally at taking his shot at it he will not allow anything to come between him and that shot. A hunter lives to be a hunter before they are a family man. In this case he is about to make "the big kill" and that is all he sees right now. it is a more drastic case of "Compartmentalizing" and I don't think he is trivializing their relationship. He is Robert Oppenheimer and he is watching as his Rocket is about to get launched for the moon. Even he put his family way behind that project until it was over.

Men have strange priorities from a woman's point of view. One of them is when you have a "builder, creator" personality. He is creating and that act is his focus. Once done he will come back to reality. Until then he wants perfection and in the computer world nothing works right the first time! Finding the bugs is all the fun!

Andy..You said that once done he will come back to reality...What I don't understand is... Isnt going out with the brother part of reality? And what if the family got tired of coming in last, and couldn't hang on? Then would it be worth it?

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 08:03 PM
Hiya Jess...

She knows that if she leaves..she will be lost without him. She knows if she leaves she will remain alone for the rest of her life, since the one man she will ever love puts her very low on his list of priorities. She doesn't want to seem selfish, nor does she want to be put on stand by...

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 07:41 PM
The company has been started 3 years ago and their first online game is very close to launch. This will be the big money maker.

So this has been going on for 3 years, and she is getting little to no attention (unless she get's angry about it).

If she walked away would it have been worth putting her very last.

HE says that he doesn't want to go to his brother's house..but they keep bugging him until he gives in.

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 07:35 PM
Family time was asked, and agreed upon but Someone else always has his attention.

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 07:29 PM

There has to be more to the story.. In these economic times so many are fortunate to still be working... Is he working to provide for her? Is he working a lot and very tired? How much is he off with his brother in reality? Perhaps she should learn to be more understanding? There are far more variables than him just working and sleeping I'm sure.. I would never decide a relationship based on just those three facts..

Ok Princess..here is the story....

He is building a company with a buddy to provide for all of this company a financial freedom. He starts work about 6 sometimes 7 p.m. and he is on all night long, sometimes until 7-8 a.m. Then he is sleeping from 8:30 am until about 3,4 in the afternoon. She knows that it is for her benefit as well as for the family. Then He has MAYBE one hour that he can spend with her, then he is back on the computer with the company. This happens 6 days a week. Then on Saturday, he works then goes out with his brother and he isn't home until 4, 5 or 6 am.

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 07:13 PM
A friend of mine has this boyfriend and he is busy with work. When he is not working he is sleeping. Or when he is off with his brother...She tells me that he never really has time for her.

So I ask again...When is it time to walk away?

no photo
Mon 12/27/10 07:57 PM

You are a better person!! Happy New Year Fine! :banana:

Happy New Year to you too sweetie, thank you

no photo
Mon 12/27/10 07:52 PM
I just want to try and be a better person to everyone.

no photo
Fri 12/24/10 12:23 PM
I just wanted to thank everyone on Mingle for all of their friendship and acceptance without strings attached. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a very safe New year.

Our love to all,

Miss Fine and Pache.

:heart: :heart: smooched love flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 12/20/10 01:11 PM
After all is said about my life, and what I have done during the day, I know that when I lay down with my fiancee, I know deep in my heart that I am happy and my family life is just wonderful and fulfilled. That is just the way I want it. Even IF it is with a football team as kids. I will just have more grand kids than anyone..lol laugh laugh laugh :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :laughing: :laughing: tongue2 tongue2 shades shades

no photo
Sun 12/19/10 07:27 PM
I love to sit on the couch with a cup of hot chocolate, watching it snow with the Christmas lights flashing.

no photo
Sun 12/19/10 06:34 PM
Welcome to Mingle.

no photo
Sun 12/19/10 05:21 PM

I am dating a man with 9 kids. huh ( yeah, I know..lol) I have met all but 4. I met those little guys once. I was scared. I thought that they all would think that I was a bad person...(the evil new girlfriend and stuff, you know..) 2 Of his boys were 18 when I met the two. Then on a visit to the x-wife's' house, I met the other 4 boys. The 2 older boys came over to visit just about every weekend.

Then all of a sudden his 3 girls were so rudely given to us. ( I am not saying that I was mad that we had to take them...It was the way the X girlfriend had did it.) After the girls were there for 2 days they felt so comfy in calling me mom. We had the girls for 2 and 1/2 years until their bio-mom decided she wanted to play mommy again and took them for a month.....mad explode grumble. We are still waiting to get them back. Have to go to court on that one. :angry:

I got so attached to his kids that at times I think about the girls and I just sit and cry. I miss them so much. I worry about them because the X's choice in fast boyfriends is NOT what is good for these little girls.

I would date a guy with kids, you never know where you will find that buried treasure. I feel that this is the best decision that I have ever made with my life and that of my 2 children.

noway Who wants all that drama???? One or two kids is fine, if he has an entire football team of kids, than I pass...Being alone isnt all that bad....

Then that is your loss. Just don't bash me again for the choices I make please?

no photo
Sun 12/19/10 12:31 PM
How hard is it to cook popcorn?

What button do I pu-------- hey look!! there is a squirrel outside my window..

no photo
Sun 12/19/10 12:22 PM
uuummm wow.

Welcome to Mingle..

no photo
Sun 12/19/10 12:20 PM

OMG,,,,the old friends are making a come back-on,,,YES!!!!
Hello Miss Fine,,,,wink,,flowerforyou

Hello handsome....smooched

no photo
Sun 12/19/10 12:14 PM
I am dating a man with 9 kids. huh ( yeah, I know..lol) I have met all but 4. I met those little guys once. I was scared. I thought that they all would think that I was a bad person...(the evil new girlfriend and stuff, you know..) 2 Of his boys were 18 when I met the two. Then on a visit to the x-wife's' house, I met the other 4 boys. The 2 older boys came over to visit just about every weekend.

Then all of a sudden his 3 girls were so rudely given to us. ( I am not saying that I was mad that we had to take them...It was the way the X girlfriend had did it.) After the girls were there for 2 days they felt so comfy in calling me mom. We had the girls for 2 and 1/2 years until their bio-mom decided she wanted to play mommy again and took them for a month.....mad explode grumble. We are still waiting to get them back. Have to go to court on that one. :angry:

I got so attached to his kids that at times I think about the girls and I just sit and cry. I miss them so much. I worry about them because the X's choice in fast boyfriends is NOT what is good for these little girls.

I would date a guy with kids, you never know where you will find that buried treasure. I feel that this is the best decision that I have ever made with my life and that of my 2 children.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25