Community > Posts By > fineporcelain

no photo
Sun 03/31/13 11:09 AM

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been deleted.

This thread is only for 10 year olds

or heavy pot smokers.

haha.

Why are there such rude people in the world?

no photo
Sat 03/30/13 01:38 AM
I love it in your bar sis, I am so proud of you...I just wish I could be in here more often.

no photo
Sat 03/30/13 01:35 AM
everyone is beautiful no matter what their size, style or

no photo
Sat 03/30/13 01:32 AM
motor oil, condoms, bananas and rope? spock

no photo
Sat 03/30/13 01:29 AM

A very pointless thing to do in my opinion. Sex is almost as pointless. Making love on the other hand is beyond amazing.

I couldn't have said it any better myself sweetie.

no photo
Sat 03/30/13 01:24 AM
I might be the only one who thinks this but what does it really matter? Who are we to say what is acceptable or not? I think that as long as your happy with the choices you make, and you can handle the effect that it will have on the children, then be open with those kids. Marriages between men and women do not always workout, t hey are not perfect, and they end up getting divorced. But yet that is acceptable? He cheated? She cheated? That is ok, but not falling in love with another guy/girl? Grow up. I have friends that are lesbians, and they both work their butts off and raise amazingly strong children. In the end, it's not who teaches them, it's how it's taught, explained and patiently accepted.

no photo
Sat 03/30/13 01:09 AM
What is you can think of a million famous movie titles, but you cannot remember your sex life?

no photo
Sat 03/30/13 01:06 AM

i will love to have a chat with hot girls

You might want to rethink your approach on this one hun, I know that the ladies will not go for this, the young and dumb might. If you want young and dumb, try www.younganddumb.com lol

Start off by introducing yourself, and mingling, and making friends not skirt chasing..

no photo
Sat 03/30/13 01:01 AM
To make everyone look naturally beautiful and to boost their

no photo
Fri 03/29/13 07:29 AM
Sis, I am grateful for that light in the window, you always make me feel safe...((((((Z)))))))

Life is going good, thank you, have ups and downs, but that is to be expected. How are you doing hun?

no photo
Fri 03/29/13 05:14 AM
you remind me of my daughter, she can talk and talk and talk and still nothing makes sense.

no photo
Fri 03/29/13 05:07 AM
your gonna need a bigger boat...Jaws

frankly my dear, I dont give a damn

no photo
Fri 03/29/13 05:04 AM

Love means different things to all of us. Whether it's a strong feeling, or positive actions, we know when we're in it.

So, how do you know you're in love?

When you are doing dumb things that you have never done for a long time, you reread their messages, giggle like a little girl, blush when he messages you, and you want to kill him when he hogs the bed !!! Sorry Pache..

no photo
Fri 03/29/13 05:02 AM

Any sexy singles in va beach?

How about you go back up to the welcome section and try again? I might not be a regular here anymore, but I know for a fact that these are ladies here and they do not respond to this. The young and dumb might, but the real ladies will not. Nothing personal.

no photo
Fri 03/29/13 04:59 AM

I have found my other half on this site when it was JSH. There are some really nice and good people here, but then there are some really bad ones as well. If you read a profile that says "I am incompatible", then there is a REASON. Just be super careful and dont rush things. Everything works out in the end.

hi fineporcelain, I'm not sure if we've met before, but, it's nice to make your acquaintance. That is really good news that you found true love... and I fully believe in the power of slow motion too...

Hello sweetie, it's nice to meet you as well. I am an oldie that just shows up now and then, you know, like that unwanted relative...lol

no photo
Fri 03/29/13 04:56 AM
Dorothy was right, there is no place like home, she was thinking as she slipped behind the bar and fixed herself a pina colada. Man it's nice when your sis owns her own bar.

Fine grabs her drink, turns on the jukebox, and kicks back to a little Elvis...

no photo
Thu 03/28/13 12:23 PM

the day after tomorrow....cuz thats how long it take you to leave

Not hardly, since we cant get past that bathroom mirror flash...

no photo
Wed 03/27/13 06:38 PM
No thanks, but a girls night out would be fantastic.

no photo
Wed 03/27/13 06:36 PM
Gotta love those handi wipes...( fine stuffs a handful in her purse and walks out of the bathroom..)

no photo
Wed 03/27/13 06:25 PM

Yeah, I think that's what I was saying. You're eighteen though and you are dating older men. I don't think that it's that surprising that you are atracting the sort of people you're talking about.

The oldest has been 24, 23 when I met him, I can't help if someone is attracted to me... I'm talking about men messaging me, especially with dirty things that are double my age, it's pretty much disgusting and disturbing...

Well, set your filters to block those dirty old men from contacting you then.

It goes with the territory. It's the internet. All the women seem to get those sorts of messages. They are just trolls. Ignore them. Trolls are just trying to get an emotional reaction and you are falling for it and taking it seriously.

So very true hun, and I couldnt have said it better.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25