Community > Posts By > fineporcelain

no photo
Tue 01/18/11 04:33 AM

It takes time. It's like riding a bike. Just be patient and enjoy yourself

You mean I should wear a helmet?..........smokin

Just becareful with that bar that goes across under the seat. noway sad surprised

no photo
Tue 01/18/11 04:15 AM
I know that my vote doesn't count. But I like to voice it anyway.

NO!

Thank you, and If this does go through with FB. I am permanently out of here.

Good luck to each and everyone.

All my love

Miss Fine

no photo
Mon 01/17/11 09:53 PM
Welcome to mingle, jump in and enjoy the forums. :wink:

no photo
Sat 01/15/11 03:31 PM
Your too sweet to give up and settle for someone like that hun. She Is out there and I know in my heart you will find her.

no photo
Sat 01/15/11 02:16 AM
oh yay

no photo
Fri 01/14/11 04:54 AM
I was in the hospital waiting to be discharged.

It always amazes me that we forget so many things, but something this tragic will stick with us forever.

no photo
Mon 01/10/11 10:15 PM

I am sure you are sweetie.....but still....It is not looking very pretty on this thread for him...

Just because he asked what would be a strange question to you or me...you need to cut him some slack and chalk it up to him being new and trying to figure out how things work around here...

Look at his post right above yours. His purpose was to get people all wound up. No need for anyone to feel sorry for him or cut him some slack. laugh

I know hun...But I feel that at first it was an honest question that made him wonder...I think if he would have known that asking this simple question would have turned him into sharkbait..he wouldn't have asked it?

He doesn't need a babysitter here. He'll get over it and move on, I'm sure.

WOW.... And you really don't need to be so rude hun... He is new and I have seen new people ask alot more stranger questions than this.. Just try and let let it go please? He made a mistake for asking...

no photo
Mon 01/10/11 10:09 PM

I am sure you are sweetie.....but still....It is not looking very pretty on this thread for him...

Just because he asked what would be a strange question to you or me...you need to cut him some slack and chalk it up to him being new and trying to figure out how things work around here...

Look at his post right above yours. His purpose was to get people all wound up. No need for anyone to feel sorry for him or cut him some slack. laugh

I know hun...But I feel that at first it was an honest question that made him wonder...I think if he would have known that asking this simple question would have turned him into sharkbait..he wouldn't have asked it?

no photo
Mon 01/10/11 10:07 PM

lol :) should I put my boots on now?

lol that might be a good idea hun...And please be careful what you ask next time...

no photo
Mon 01/10/11 10:06 PM

Ok boys and girls..I can really feel the hating going on here...It was just a question, and it was answered...Let's just let the thread go and move on please??

Thank you

Some people need/like to be slapped around a bit tongue2

Years ago my friend and I would chew guys up and spit them out with stuff like this..but it's time to move on.. Not everyone is as smart and beautiful as you are sweetie...Just please cut him some slack..

no photo
Mon 01/10/11 10:04 PM

no photo
Mon 01/10/11 09:58 PM
Ok boys and girls..I can really feel the hating going on here...It was just a question, and it was answered...Let's just let the thread go and move on please??

Thank you

no photo
Mon 01/10/11 09:34 PM
There are some people that used to be on here but they have either found someone, or they are too busy to be on here 24/7. Or they will come on for a few days then disappear for a couple of months. I have a mutual match from 3 years ago. I know for a fact that he is happily taken...

And there are a lot of people on mingle that are taken or have found their other half, but they stay because we have become a family and we do not want to leave. Just because you have matched up with someone, doesn't mean they have to talk to you.

I am sorry that you are so upset by this. I do hope that your day goes better.

no photo
Mon 01/10/11 09:24 PM

lmao!!!.. ok you have 12424 post!!! I have news for you.. You are the giggly texting teenage type with that many post. And if your life is to busy to repond to the emails .. maybe you should cut down on your post and respond to the people who are interested in you.

Wow..Someone has been hitting the rudeness bottle tonight.

no photo
Mon 01/03/11 09:05 AM
She can accept the fact that he has to work to support the family, but is she being selfish when it comes to the brother?

no photo
Mon 01/03/11 12:24 AM
I guess since nobody wants to kiss me, I will curl back up in my lonely corner.... tears tears tears

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 11:44 PM
Why are guys so clueless about things like this??? frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 06:42 PM
To everyone that had voices their opinion on this thread..Thank you so very much. I knew I could count on all of you for different incites to this problem. With all of the different opinions, she had more thoughts and feelings than she wanted to admit. But she is now taking the time to think about what she has, what she wants and IF she is with the one that was made for her.

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 06:40 PM
Edited by fineporcelain on Sun 01/02/11 06:43 PM
To everyone that had voices their opinion on this thread..Thank you so very much. I knew I could count on all of you for different incites to this problem. With all of the different opinions, she had more thoughts and feelings than she wanted to admit. But she is now taking the time to think about what she has, what she wants and IF she is with the one that was made for her.

All my love and many thanks,

Miss Fine.

:heart:

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 10:17 AM
Before you can have or even find love, you have to like a person first. The more you like someone the more you guys will hang out and do things...

Like can very easily turn into love if given the right circumstances..But it takes patience, trust admiration for each other. It can turn into love and last a very long time if it's strong enough.

But it starts with like of another person and that like has to be returned.

So yes, you have to have like before you can love.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25