Community > Posts By > fineporcelain

no photo
Sun 03/31/13 05:21 PM

Before I met my other half, my style of flirting was getting close to finding some strange guy, walking up to him, putting my hair in his hand, giving him a club for the other, then laying down..laugh

rofl rofl rofl

Soo....you go with the subtle approach, huh?

Sometimes you have to draw some people a picture because their so clueless...lol, but those are the cute ones...

no photo
Sun 03/31/13 05:19 PM

To The Mingle Family. I Wish to say I'm very sorry that I've not answered some of your letters and I haven't been on here in a while. Some of you know that I lost My Dad last August and in Septtember,I lost My Best-Friend.Both to Cancer. The Truth is that I haven't been able to move forward. I suffer from Major Dispression. I just do what I need to do,been sleeping alot but last few days afraid to sleep,for I've very bad dreams. Sorry to go on and Yes,I do know that I'm not the only person to go thur this. I just wanted to say I'm sorry that I haven't been a very good friend. May God Bless You All and I'll keep you all in my prayers.

I have lost my father from cancer back in 2005, and it is still hard to move on at times. I just break down and cry like a little girl. You are not alone sweetie.

no photo
Sun 03/31/13 05:16 PM

Why don't you guys, who say that it's purely the Indian boy's fault that he hasn't got any response here, tell him if you have actually met someone (serious) here. I'm interested in that, too. I think that would be the best encouragment....:banana:
It's true we have to be patient, have to have a fairly attractive profile and be active if we want to be successful (though I don't think forum posting is essential -- this is one of the rare sites where this is possible, but maybe not all of us came here for this reason :wink: .
However, it is also true that this site is a bit odd in some respects: searching is only possible by individual countries (which takes more time) and there are hundreds of inactive profiles .. What I am trying to say (not to be negative, but just realistic) that even if you are patient and fairly active (with a fairly good profile) there may be not much response... Of course, no response often means "Not interested"(for one or the other reason) and that's OK with me. But those who may respond, most often either want just casual chatting or want to drag you immediatelly off the site -- well, this is at least my experience ... but I would really be happy to hear some more optimistic ones -- actual success stories, if there are any.... Thank you (by the way, I haven't given up yet)....flowerforyou

Because I am not done with him, thank you. I just got busy..patience is a good thing..Learn some.

no photo
Sun 03/31/13 12:38 PM
Done hunny

no photo
Sun 03/31/13 12:28 PM

actualy my english is so poor

Hunny, we are not trying to be mean, we are trying to help. we want to see everyone happy and in love.. you can e-mail me and I will help, but take the suggestions off of this thread..it will help..

When i email you it show you reach may mail and my mail can not reach you

I am sorry, I deleted, please try again.

no photo
Sun 03/31/13 12:04 PM

actualy my english is so poor

Hunny, we are not trying to be mean, we are trying to help. we want to see everyone happy and in love.. you can e-mail me and I will help, but take the suggestions off of this thread..it will help..

no photo
Sun 03/31/13 12:01 PM

yyou shouldn't have any problems getting a responseyou are simply gorgeoushell I ain't scared tell me if you like I'd like that.

But thank you for the compliment handsome

no photo
Sun 03/31/13 11:56 AM

what is the full from of jmo ?

Just my opinion

no photo
Sun 03/31/13 11:54 AM

yyou shouldn't have any problems getting a responseyou are simply gorgeoushell I ain't scared tell me if you like I'd like that.

Sorry handsome totally taken..

no photo
Sun 03/31/13 11:49 AM

what can i do right now give me suggestion

Expand your personal info. Put more of yourself out there so when someone looks at your profile, they will see you, say things about you, what are your hobbies? what are you looking for? (and please dont say a personal encounter) get out there in the threads more...just have fun..

no photo
Sun 03/31/13 11:36 AM
then change what you are seeking...and get out there more without the negativity. Give it a real chance hunny, you never know..Good luck to you.

no photo
Sun 03/31/13 11:34 AM

i use mingle so many time but still not getting any partner nor good friend not even got any respone from any one it is worst. Not scope of chartting.

negative thoughts equal negative results.

you start mingle in postive sence but after long use no result

Well hunny, you have only posted 12 times..lol

So what ?

Ok to be honest with you, you are looking for an intimate encounter and I think that the chances of you finding that here is slim to none. people that are here are looking for friendship and long lasting relationship. If you want a quicky you might be better off on a different site. JMO

no photo
Sun 03/31/13 11:28 AM

i use mingle so many time but still not getting any partner nor good friend not even got any respone from any one it is worst. Not scope of chartting.

Wow, they give up so easily now days...

This is "the Golden West"; instant gratification! Ha! if they only really knew...frown

Maybe he just wants the dumb blond syndrome, so she will have someone tell her when to breathe..lol

no photo
Sun 03/31/13 11:27 AM

negative thoughts equal negative results.

you start mingle in postive sence but after long use no result

Well hunny, you have only posted 12 times..lol

no photo
Sun 03/31/13 11:23 AM

love those little chocolate chip cookies..
Yeah, me too.

Until they ate me.

hhhmmmm smiles an evil smile...nice idea..lol

no photo
Sun 03/31/13 11:22 AM
Before I met my other half, my style of flirting was getting close to finding some strange guy, walking up to him, putting my hair in his hand, giving him a club for the other, then laying down..laugh

no photo
Sun 03/31/13 11:17 AM
love those little chocolate chip cookies..

no photo
Sun 03/31/13 11:16 AM
welcome to mingle hun..have fun but stay respectful...

no photo
Sun 03/31/13 11:15 AM

Wow, they give up so easily now days...

no photo
Sun 03/31/13 11:14 AM
Ok sis, it's time I left for awhile...I will breeze back in after a few months...Keep that candle burning and the pina colada mix loaded, I will be back.

Love you hunny...:heart:

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25