Community > Posts By > fineporcelain

no photo
Sun 12/19/10 11:59 AM

My date meets me at the door, holds my hand ( to make sure that I don't fall) walks me to the car, opens the door for me, hands me my seatbelt, then gives me a bunch of kisses as he shuts my door. smooched

After the date, he will open my door, help me out of the car, holds my hand again, and walks me back up to my door. blushing

Are you daydreaming again?:tongue: laugh

No Shadow...he does every time we go somewhere.

no photo
Sun 12/19/10 11:53 AM
Edited by fineporcelain on Sun 12/19/10 11:59 AM
My date meets me at the door, holds my hand ( to make sure that I don't fall) walks me to the car, opens the door for me, hands me my seatbelt, then gives me a bunch of kisses before he shuts my door. smooched

After the date, he will open my door, help me out of the car, holds my hand again, and walks me back up to my door. blushing

no photo
Sun 12/19/10 11:45 AM

I was just thinking that life and living, mixed with love and giving,
Gives me a warm feeling between my ----------------------------EARS.

And how the thoughts of making love right now to a beautiful woman would be like trying to stop a stampeding ant from running you over...spock

whoa yep...its late,,,,

Thinking about how happy I am for you hun..It was along time in coming and I am glad that you have finally found the one. Much love and happiness to you and your lucky future new bride. Thank you for being there when I was scared and needed someone.

All my love,

Miss Fine.

no photo
Sun 12/19/10 12:13 AM
wondering if I passed my math class. Waiting for the grades is stressing me out. frustrated sad2

no photo
Sun 12/19/10 12:02 AM

Hey all I am back, comp fixed and net back on. miss all my old friends and hoping to get new ones :)

It's about time you got your little sister toush back here with me !!!!

no photo
Sat 12/18/10 11:59 PM

What angers me the most on here?

It would have to be that here, or ANY sights, PEOPLE ONLY MOSTLY PLAY..

They feel THIS form of communicating is all just a joke of twisted words.

And not MANY feel they can hurt others on here through their words,or use of.

OR,,,THEY just don't give a damn about anyone's feelings being bothered?

But after to-long on here,,,MANY PEOPLE take THIS PLACE TO HEART.

And THEY SHOULDN'T because MORE like to PLAY, than those who REALLY CARE!

So THAT would be a REAL ANSWER for you here,,as if this was really a question

I just LIKE TO remind folks that friendships on here MATTER TO ME,,and to MANY others on her as well.

Its a community of people drawn together not only for the playing and fun,

But also for the ability to FEEL they can talk about issues of the heart to others in questions and emails as to being real with finding help or just to believe in as a friend to them...

You see, I AM. And through the years on here I have spent most of it
talking to people who didn't have anyone else who would listen to them.
MANY were hurt through actions of another member,,MANY BELIEVED in the
one they felt they could trust, MANY were in conflict with another person being jealous.:heart: Respect each other and don't hurt other's..wink PLEASE

OH I'M SORRY, I should have just said the COFFEE SUCKS,,,wink..drinker

So true..and IAM---your always in my heart. Love you so much big bro.

no photo
Tue 12/07/10 11:31 AM
Edited by fineporcelain on Tue 12/07/10 11:34 AM

I NEVER EVER JOINED MINGLE2,,,,I enrolled HERE under 'Just Say Hi'

The SITE PUT ME ON Mingle2,,,,,,,,,,,,,wink...To Be REAL HERE!

Aaaahhh IAM4U :heart: my first friend on JSH.

I joined Just Say Hi on November 11th, 2006. On December 31st, 2006 I got an email from the guy I know I was meant to spend the rest of my life with.love blushing

Still together.

no photo
Mon 12/06/10 07:58 PM
I would gladly sign on for 4 more years now that I know your going to be here. :wink:

Love ya hun

no photo
Mon 12/06/10 07:11 PM

love love love love love love love Can I bid on Fanadtic? blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing

Oh wait, there is not enough money in the world..

Sorry, wrong thread.oops offtopic

LOLOLOL, good luck, hope Fanadtic reads this thread!

Me too..lol drool drool drool drool

no photo
Mon 12/06/10 07:01 PM
love love love love love love love Can I bid on Fanadtic? blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing

Oh wait, there is not enough money in the world..

Sorry, wrong thread.oops offtopic

no photo
Mon 12/06/10 06:53 PM
I feel old when I start singing a song in the car and my 17 year old daughter turns and says, surprised you know that song??????

no photo
Mon 12/06/10 12:52 PM

How was that? I have only used Jon's Wii a few times. (The only computer game system I have here is a Super Nintendo, and I can't play that very wellfrustrated laugh )

blushing blushing blushing I can't believe you would admit that in public sweetie...laugh :wink:

no photo
Thu 12/02/10 12:53 AM

Merry christmas from akron ohio

Wow, your a little early with that hun...

no photo
Thu 12/02/10 12:52 AM
I can remember when guys that thought they were all that and more logged into JSH and tried to pick up a woman that day. Oh man the ladies had so much fun over that...laugh laugh laugh I had alot of fun with it as well.

no photo
Sat 11/27/10 10:37 AM
My fiancee thought I was a scammer, and he started talking to me..now look at the poor guy...lol laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sat 11/27/10 09:17 AM

..seems to be pretty much the cycle ..they wrestle than they go on to make movies ..smokin

And I honestly don't think that any one of them made a decent movie yet.

no photo
Sat 11/27/10 09:13 AM

Dont trust ANYONE named Mikey, he is a real perv!!!noway bigsmile :banana:

I can not stress this ENOUGH !! A total perv !!!!laugh laugh :wink: Hi sweetie

no photo
Sat 11/27/10 08:46 AM

I think that everyone worries about their weight at some point in their lives. When I got with my now fiancee, I was at my highest weight to date. And he stayed with me.

He gets stressed alot, ( he is trying to get his gaming company up and going). The times that I really think about my weight and I get so down is when we don't make love for a long time. Then I use the weight issue as an excuse for him not wanting to be with me. Then I accept the fact that we could very well be living as roommates instead of as a couple. there are ALOT of times that I don't let him see me naked, because I know that fat is NOT sexy.
well i understand what you saying but you sure its a weight thing? he worrys about? unless you ask him maybe he just stressed about other stuff and and his mind not on sex maybe its nothing to do with weight i would open up with him on a day that he is relaxed and tell him how you feel:))))) hugssssss my friend

We have alot going on in our lives right now. He is trying to start up a onling MMORPG gaming company, and I am going to school. THere are 5 people living in a 3 bedroom house right now. So I know it's hard and stressful right now. I just don't want other things comming between us. We are working hard for the family but what good is it if the family is no longer together?

no photo
Sat 11/27/10 02:50 AM
Why would you give anything to a scammer in the first place?

no photo
Fri 11/26/10 11:48 AM
My husband made thanksgiving dinner, and my daughter has A's and B's.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25