Community > Posts By > fineporcelain

no photo
Tue 04/02/13 11:56 PM
People who think they are better than everyone else.

no photo
Tue 04/02/13 11:49 PM

Aren't there any single men where you live?

of c0urSe..There's a l0t,buT i preFer a f0reigner..Lol :)

No offense but it looks like your trying to get a green card to the USA.

no photo
Mon 04/01/13 05:12 PM
Edited by fineporcelain on Mon 04/01/13 05:14 PM

maybe you can tell me why i feel it....

I know it's hard the first couple of times, but you really need to get out there, and associate in the forums. That way you can meet people and you can be seen.

Open up, tell things about you, but treat others with respect, and you will go far.

You will not get noticed and find that special someone hiding behind the scenes.

Just give it a chance, I found my other half on here.

no photo
Sun 03/31/13 07:02 PM

No offense intended Ms...

flowerforyou

none taken

no photo
Sun 03/31/13 06:54 PM
I am normal, just ask anyone that knows me..rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sun 03/31/13 06:47 PM

Porcelain is SMOOOOOth...

biggrin

your lucky I like Johnny...lol

no photo
Sun 03/31/13 06:37 PM
maybe..why is it people take you so seriously or they get mad after they look at your profile, then just not talk to you anymore? Why is it so hard for people to make friends?

no photo
Sun 03/31/13 06:33 PM
I think I might have scared him away...lol

no photo
Sun 03/31/13 06:28 PM

Being a sweetheart comes natural for me because that's who I am. But once I get to know someone flirting is easy! :)

Hey handsome, I know this great pub just down the road, would you like to go have a drink with me?..

no photo
Sun 03/31/13 06:27 PM

ooooooooooo..:thumbsup: really?? spock DO tell.. bigsmile

Maybe I can get him to drop by for a drink..

no photo
Sun 03/31/13 06:22 PM

Well thank you! :) Its also nice to hear someone say something like that to you as well. I was once on my way to becoming a professional cage fighter, and it was a lot easier than trying to get back into the dating scene! Once you have neck surgery your manager and the industry turns their back because you become a liability!

I have never met a cage fighter before...it is nice to meet you sweetie.

no photo
Sun 03/31/13 06:21 PM

awww crappola.. ya just got here sis.. :cry:
I hear ya though.. take care of you's ((((((((B)))))))))
you know where ta find me when ya needs too..:heart: flowerforyou

Actually sis, I think I might have just found a reason to hang around and flirt a little longer...:wink:

no photo
Sun 03/31/13 06:11 PM
Flirting is all I ever do on this site anymore...and once you let loose, it is so much fun..

no photo
Sun 03/31/13 06:02 PM

Sorry if I come across as a crybaby, I'm far from that lol. I have always been known as a bad boy but I guess we all have a soft side somewhere inside us. :)

dont worry about it hun, it's nice to see a soft vulnerable side of a handsome guy once in a while, :wink:

no photo
Sun 03/31/13 05:54 PM

Hey all,

hope all is going well and mingle...

I am 30 years old male...

I've joined this community today, really liking it, I am not here to find a long term relationship, I am here to find a fun loving partners, have a laugh, humor and bye bye..

But yes I am here to find good friends though, Its been 5 years I am away from my friends and family and missing them a lot.

Wish me luck.

cheerioss...

x

Welcome, I hope that you find what you are looking for, and I know that you will meet alot of people here that will turn into great friends.

no photo
Sun 03/31/13 05:52 PM

I am so used to being with someone that it feels weird being alone. It has been so long I feel like I forgot how to meet people or date someone! LOL

I know it's hard, but it's just like riding a bike. Sometimes you will have good days and sometimes you will have bad ones. I am here if you just want to talk hun.

no photo
Sun 03/31/13 05:48 PM
lol you two are too much !!!! rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sun 03/31/13 05:47 PM

Why don't you guys, who say that it's purely the Indian boy's fault that he hasn't got any response here, tell him if you have actually met someone (serious) here. I'm interested in that, too. I think that would be the best encouragment....:banana:
It's true we have to be patient, have to have a fairly attractive profile and be active if we want to be successful (though I don't think forum posting is essential -- this is one of the rare sites where this is possible, but maybe not all of us came here for this reason :wink: .
However, it is also true that this site is a bit odd in some respects: searching is only possible by individual countries (which takes more time) and there are hundreds of inactive profiles .. What I am trying to say (not to be negative, but just realistic) that even if you are patient and fairly active (with a fairly good profile) there may be not much response... Of course, no response often means "Not interested"(for one or the other reason) and that's OK with me. But those who may respond, most often either want just casual chatting or want to drag you immediatelly off the site -- well, this is at least my experience ... but I would really be happy to hear some more optimistic ones -- actual success stories, if there are any.... Thank you (by the way, I haven't given up yet)....flowerforyou

And by the way, if you would have looked in the welcome section, there is a thread about success stories....oops you might want to try there before shooting everyone down that is trying to help others.whoa

no photo
Sun 03/31/13 05:43 PM

I guess I should enjoy the single life after coming out of a 9yr relationship just a few months ago!

Pretty hard to get readjusted sweetie? After 9 years, that is a long time, I wish you luck.

no photo
Sun 03/31/13 05:37 PM

what can i do right now give me suggestion
You can start by baking me some cookies. drinker

Chocolate chip for me please.

Oh yummy...me too please?

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25