Community > Posts By > fineporcelain

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 03:40 PM
I also found mine, and never been happier.

Patience, honesty, and understanding.

C what happens.

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 03:25 PM
Hey Catch.

I hope that you are well.

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 03:21 PM
Yes, IAM.

I am finally happy.

I feel so empty and alone when we are apart, but when we are together, I am so on cloud 9.

Thank you for giving me the encouragement to stay at JSH. Without that, I wouldn't be this happy.

I do hope that everyone will discover this kind of happiness in their lifetime.

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 03:19 PM
huh yawn

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 03:17 PM
Just waiting for the future hubby (and my best friend) to get home.

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 03:13 PM
Hey IAM, How are you doing?

It's been along tme.

I hope that you are well.

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 11:56 AM
OUCH!!!

Sorry to hear that.

Just don't give up.

It's magical once you find the one your looking for.

I wish you luck

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 11:50 AM

I met another JSHer. He wasn't all that far, but to the heart, it seemed like thousands of miles. He came down to see me, and I am planning our wedding, and he is planning the honeymoon!

So, Virginia, there really is a Santa Claus. It's refreshing to hear of a success.

Thank you. It's nice not to be alone anymore, right Shrek?

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 11:41 AM

Okay, here's the scenario- this guy has a gf, who never has time for him, so he met this girl online and they spend hours and hours together, talking about nothing. Every so often they engage in cam 2 cam "activity". Some would say this is emotional cheating and therefore wrong, however, they have never met and more than likely never will. Also, allegedly, emotional cheating is worse than the physical act, because of the feelings involved. My questions are these: do you think what these two do is wrong, and is emotional cheating worse than physical cheating?

If you have to ask, then is the relationship worth saving. Eventually the more people talk the closer they come, then the feelings start between them. Then they are tempted to act. So, yes, it is cheating.

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 11:34 AM
I met another JSHer. He wasn't all that far, but to the heart, it seemed like thousands of miles. He came down to see me, and I am planning our wedding, and he is planning the honeymoon!

no photo
Tue 01/08/08 05:24 PM
Is there ANY way to stop this kinda of threads?????

no photo
Tue 01/08/08 04:54 PM
UUUUUUGGGG!!!! Not more of these!!!!!

mad :angry: explode grumble noway sick frown

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 02:56 PM
I have a huge crush on Pachelabaro.

Do you think that he knows yet?

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:27 PM
You and Rae will be in our hearts, thoughts and prayers, for as long as it takes.

Please give her my love.

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 07:58 PM
I cannot believe this thread. Not that the guy is asking for help, and a little bit of advice, because that is what we do as a group, as family. Like it or not, the longer you stay on JSH, the closer that you get to people. But the callousness, rude, petty comments that are directed to this poor guy. It is clear that he has some problems, but who doesn't? What makes you so perfect that you can sit there and be this mean and cold to someone?

I am so sorry for what you are going through. I do hope that you find a way to make things better for yourself. I wish you all the best.

no photo
Sat 12/22/07 08:22 PM
I miss you Sheryl.

no photo
Fri 12/21/07 06:11 AM
We would like to wish you and yours a very merry christmas and a happy and loving new year.

Happy Holidays from Pachelabaro and Fine.

All my love to you and sis!!

:heart:

no photo
Fri 12/21/07 06:09 AM
We would also like to wish you and the captain a very merry christmas and a loving new year. It's always nice to have someone to share it with.

Happy holidays and a loving new year from Pachelabaro and Fine.

Stay safe, warm and happy.

no photo
Thu 12/20/07 11:16 AM

I put a couple of new photos up...and so many women say "looks don't matter" .. why have I gotten 7 views in 10 min with this picture and maybe 7 before in a WEEK!??

Just goes to show..women LOOK FIRST TOO!!!! noway laugh

I have proved this point as well, but it was the men said that it's what's in your heart that matters. When I put the other pic up, my views skyrocketed and my mailbox busted wide open.

no photo
Thu 12/20/07 11:09 AM
Well, I guess that I am also a stalker, because I look at Pachelabaro's profile ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!