Community > Posts By > dec1dedlyme

dec1dedlyme's photo
Fri 07/05/13 02:57 AM

Well, there's pride and then there's self respect. I don't let pride ruin anything. But, sometimes you have to walk away from something you like or want out of self respect.

Once. Long ago in a galaxy far, far away, I used sex to get over a heartbreak. It just made me feel worse. brokenheart

This is everything I was thinking.

dec1dedlyme's photo
Tue 07/02/13 12:00 AM

As the saying goes, "I've been rich and I've been poor, and rich is better"... What do you think it has to do with attraction? Security, opportunity...room for Cougars???

For men trying to date women who are a step above them financially it is a huge stumbling block, unless the woman can see what's happening and pick up the slack. We may not be able to treat them to the finer things that they think are commonplace...jewelry, fine dining, theater, travel, and a host of other things they live for.

Occasionally it works the other way, but with older thinking and men being the hunter gatherer, it doesn't bother to many women to "move up" and assume the roll of recipient of great love and trinkets, so to speak.

How do you feel?

LW2

I don't care how much you have - that you manage it wisely is far more important.

dec1dedlyme's photo
Mon 07/01/13 11:53 PM
I know, ViaMusica - and I'm one of them.

But, I want to meet men who are at least as interested in who I am as a person as they are in how far I'll go on a first date.

dec1dedlyme's photo
Mon 07/01/13 11:42 PM

Because life is tough. We need to blow off some steam from time to time. Sex is a temporary euphoria that lifts our spirits.

Sorry - new here and still learning the system. The post above is what I was replying to earlier with this......

And you're ok with 'using' women to blow off a bit of steam?
Don't you dare say 'women do it too'. Any real woman has a far higher regard for herself than that and can be honest about it.
Be honest enough about what you're looking for to go and pay for it if all you need is a steam outlet - you'll probably get far better bang for your buck than taking a lady out for dinner...........

dec1dedlyme's photo
Mon 07/01/13 11:39 PM
Edited by dec1dedlyme on Mon 07/01/13 11:43 PM
Deleted and replaced below. blushing

dec1dedlyme's photo
Mon 07/01/13 11:34 PM
If guys can't take me at my worst, they don't deserve me at my best. :)

dec1dedlyme's photo
Mon 07/01/13 11:08 PM
How is everyone? Anyone in Auckland around? :)