Community > Posts By > Mikey117

no photo
Thu 05/02/13 08:01 AM
Hello And Welcome!! the Best way is to join in on the forums!!!flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 05/02/13 06:06 AM
I think it really good and U are a Gorgeous Lady!!! enough said!!!

no photo
Wed 05/01/13 07:47 AM
I dont think its the country so much as what the person has in their heart!!!!!

no photo
Tue 04/30/13 12:32 PM
YOU!!!!bigsmile :banana: :banana: :wink:

no photo
Tue 04/30/13 06:40 AM
I LOVE Dangerous women!!!! flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 04/30/13 06:38 AM

Mushrooms. Check. Beer. Check. Sex. Check.
Then We are going Party my dear!!! Especially the last one!!!!bigsmile drool :banana:

no photo
Tue 04/30/13 04:42 AM
No clothes does NOT Impress most people!!!!

no photo
Fri 04/26/13 03:20 PM
Edited by Mikey117 on Fri 04/26/13 03:22 PM
U just have to make sure that people know U are Joking!! IM a pranster and have been on here for a long time!!! there are just to many scammers anymore and I didnt mean to offend U, Just make sure folks know U are joking!! I used to have the same problem!!drinker

no photo
Fri 04/26/13 03:16 PM

so sad we Lost George Jones today!!! He was the BEST of the Best!!! Now I cant wait to go to Heaven and hear all the Great Tunes!!! We will miss U Possum!!!
That IS a loss indeed. You, on the other hand Mikey are not excused. We aren't done with you here. laugh

thank U so much honey!!! Just make sure the Mods know that!! LOL!!!frustrated drinker laugh

no photo
Fri 04/26/13 01:27 PM

I try to call within two days. depends what is up at that time, and how much interest i may have too.
I don't think anyone should be sitting and waiting. So nothing Cyn.bigsmile
Oh, duh.:laughing: You're supposed to call in good enough time that she doesn't think you don't want to call her...I get it. slaphead

no gaming on my part, I just create time and call her. Sometimes its sooner, a few times later, but so many other details missing here. So asap. that sound better...laugh
I thought men sit by the phone trying to resist calling too quickly, cause it might look like they actually like the girl.noway laugh

Oh, well there is the problem. I am not much of a sitter or fit the stereotype in every way. I am always doing stuff, so if she wants to join me cool, if not, someone else will.:tongue:
I'm sure she'd rather go on another date than sit a wait for you to call too.laugh

You still gotta call her for that to happen. biggrin

Silly men!slaphead
I call right away but when I pant heavy over the phone and most hang up right away!! BUT the ones that dont, BINGO!!drool :banana: pitchfork

no photo
Fri 04/26/13 01:27 PM

I try to call within two days. depends what is up at that time, and how much interest i may have too.
I don't think anyone should be sitting and waiting. So nothing Cyn.bigsmile
Oh, duh.:laughing: You're supposed to call in good enough time that she doesn't think you don't want to call her...I get it. slaphead

no gaming on my part, I just create time and call her. Sometimes its sooner, a few times later, but so many other details missing here. So asap. that sound better...laugh
I thought men sit by the phone trying to resist calling too quickly, cause it might look like they actually like the girl.noway laugh

Oh, well there is the problem. I am not much of a sitter or fit the stereotype in every way. I am always doing stuff, so if she wants to join me cool, if not, someone else will.:tongue:
I'm sure she'd rather go on another date than sit a wait for you to call too.laugh

You still gotta call her for that to happen. biggrin

Silly men!slaphead
I call right away but when I pant heavy over the phone and most hang up right away!! BUT the ones that dont, BINGO!!drool :banana: pitchfork

no photo
Fri 04/26/13 01:17 PM
Last time I talked to her she was fed up with some of the crap that goes on here!! Same old story!!!

no photo
Fri 04/26/13 12:44 PM
so sad we Lost George Jones today!!! He was the BEST of the Best!!! Now I cant wait to go to Heaven and hear all the Great Tunes!!! We will miss U Possum!!!

no photo
Fri 04/26/13 09:23 AM
U should just X yourself out!!!! what a joke U are!!!! Get a life dude!! frustrated waving

no photo
Fri 04/26/13 08:37 AM
Hello and Welcome!!! flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 04/25/13 09:25 AM

I actually had thought the trend had shifted to looking healthy. It changes so fast, I just can't keep up.laugh

I don't pay attention to the trends. I just want to be healthy.

I don't pick who I date based on his size.

However, if he can't keep up with me, how's he gonna get his smooched es? :banana:
And my dear, JUST what do U mean by "keeping up with U?"drool

no photo
Thu 04/25/13 06:44 AM
Well they are funny as hell!!!!

no photo
Thu 04/25/13 06:35 AM
Obviously U have NEVER Been Married!! U get trained quick!!! LOL!!!scared laugh

no photo
Thu 04/25/13 04:52 AM
Gus from Lonesome Dove!!!! I loved Robert Devalls Character!! "If a man wont Cheat for a POKE, He doesnt want on that Bad!!!" Classic!!!

no photo
Wed 04/24/13 04:54 AM
Hello and Welcome!!!flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25