Community > Posts By > Tusk

Tusk's photo
Mon 01/24/22 02:53 AM
okay l get it now. poop now l gotta extend my ages to find people my age! I guess l havnt done this for long. so if you've lied about your age up or down be brave enough to confess early to me!

Tusk's photo
Mon 01/24/22 02:51 AM
You have to do whatever it takes to get laid.

lolol

Tusk's photo
Sat 01/15/22 11:24 PM
Beats me and I’ve often wondered about it too. I reckon that when they lie about their age it’s to make them seem more available to those outwith their age bracket. If they’re 60 and perhaps looking for someone 10 years younger, they’ll lower their age to increase their chances of being attractive to their targeted age.

When I joined I chatted with a guy who was 2 yrs my junior (I am 63 now) and throughout the years he kept getting younger as I was getting older. His current age is now 46! Case of Benjamin Button?? Thing is he looks older than me 🤤

I agree, you can’t start a relationship based on lies. There can be no trust and that’s the whole foundation of a relationship.

that's funny he kept getting younger. I'm sure women do it. it's sad that we live in a superficial world and what's on the outside means more than the person we are. everyone likes pleasant looking things including people but if your ugly on the inside your just ugly regardless. thank you for reply

Tusk's photo
Sat 01/15/22 10:25 PM
l haven't been here long but if the first thing you do is lie then what's the point? How is one to gain trust when the first thing you show or say is a lie? l understand that meeting people is hard and you might want to fit in a particular age bracket. But l am always going to wonder what else is he saying or hiding. lm 50 and would love to say lm 40 especially when lm young at heart. But lm not going to fool a man into wanting a friendship or more if it's based on a lie. it's cruel and dishonest. Ratner look and be old than deceitful.
Am l wrong? or just nieve? what do you think? and why do people do it?

Tusk's photo
Fri 01/14/22 06:18 PM
Not a bad weekend. Visited a local archery range. definitely joining. Will be awesome fun.

Tusk's photo
Sat 01/08/22 11:54 PM
well there you go. lm do silly l thought it was like a non sexual activity like a sport to do together lol