Community > Posts By > ChristianH

ChristianH's photo
Sat 03/21/15 04:37 PM
If you could change two things in your personality what would that be?

ChristianH's photo
Fri 03/20/15 01:18 PM

.. I am in the middle of one right now..
... its not fun..
... ok maybe it's not a relationship..
.. when she comes to town she rings me up.... sends a car for me..
to bring me to her hotel....
...hmm.ok.. maybe it is relationship..lol

Sounds more like an open relationship to me. ;) not bad though

ChristianH's photo
Fri 03/20/15 12:34 PM
Starting from Germany for how many days?
You can visit Neuschwanstein Castle in the south of Munich, Berlin . Salzburg( Austria) , is also quite near from Munich and if you travel with companion its quite cheap ( 30 Euros return ticket for up to 5 persons, called the Bayern ticket).
Prague and Budapest are not that far and Amsterdam and Brussels are also quite near from the West. It depends on which countries you want to focus,your budget and how long will be your trip. Enjoy your trip man

ChristianH's photo
Fri 03/20/15 12:27 PM
Hello ladies and gents.

We live in the era of social networking and finding an LDR is not that difficult, the question is : Do you think that your LDR can actually work( and no don't google that question) ?

ChristianH's photo
Fri 03/20/15 12:20 PM
Hmmmm that's a tough one... First of all from my personal experience don't start another relationship right away it can make things worse in your heart and in your mind. Start doing things you like, go to places you feel most comfort . Staying home will end up in endless thoughts and tears...They say time will heal your heart but personally I'm still waiting for that moment ( has to be a long queue ;) )

ChristianH's photo
Sun 09/21/14 02:33 PM
Edited by ChristianH on Sun 09/21/14 02:36 PM
''When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive,to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love, then make that day count!''

ChristianH's photo
Sun 09/21/14 02:28 PM
Well.. That's a difficult situation to be, not knowing what you really long for. I believe after some time you will see what and who you really want in your life.
Personally I don't like to tag people like : Gay, Bisexual, Straight as those tags sometimes when you are in a confused state makes matters worse.
Do what you love and don't stress , either a lucky guy or a lucky girl will be the right person to show you what you really want

ChristianH's photo
Sun 09/21/14 02:24 PM
What's your favorite spot in Manila? Personally love Manila Baywalk , it's one of the few places in this city that I can relax, walking down Baywalk listening to music.

ChristianH's photo
Sun 09/21/14 02:24 PM

yeah delicious pork sisig, but you have to remember that its also loaded with lots of cholesterol which can block your arteries and lead to heart attack and stroke, so just eat it in moderation...instead, try our 'balut'... to some especially foreigners it is very unpleasant to see someone eating a duck embryo, but at least it is very nutrious

Personally I'm not into pork sisig, to much fat on it , I know that Filipinos loved it and probably tastes divine...Balut is also not an option for me, feel sorry for the little duck :P
I'm more into Chicken Adobo and some other foods that I can't remember right now. ;)

Got to love the cakes from Red Ribbon though....

ChristianH's photo
Fri 08/29/14 06:51 AM

Question: Have been in the country for 6 months , have been messaged from various gold digging girls here. What makes you think that people are stupid and won't notice the real you and what you are after?

PS: to avoid been misunderstood, this doesn't mean that all girls after money.

Magandang Umaga

It's your fault if you give money to them.Why are you giving your money to them in the first place?In exchange of what?
Magandang Umaga din!

Who said that I give them money? Because I know what you are trying to say, no I'm not like those foreigners who come to the Philippines as sextourists...Those foreigners, most of them Europeans and Americans and lately Arabs are repulsive and disgusting because they are after young girls ( many times underaged) with a single purpose: Sexual exploitation... Those guys give foreigners a bad name....

There are other foreigners like me who work and live in the country because they want to, personally I love Filipino mentality.

ChristianH's photo
Thu 08/28/14 06:54 PM
Well the thing is that i dont wear flashy things ( expensive watch etc etc) . I think some locals have the mentality: Foreigner= a lot of money. Which of course is very stupid, cause not all foreigner are rich...

ChristianH's photo
Thu 08/28/14 05:44 PM
Edited by ChristianH on Thu 08/28/14 05:45 PM
Question: Have been in the country for 6 months , have been messaged from various gold digging girls here. What makes you think that people are stupid and won't notice the real you and what you are after?

PS: to avoid been misunderstood, this doesn't mean that all girls after money.

Magandang Umaga