Community > Posts By > lilredhollyhood

lilredhollyhood's photo
Tue 07/23/13 06:31 PM
Anyone could take over the world with that, just not you.

lilredhollyhood's photo
Tue 07/23/13 06:18 PM
Edited by lilredhollyhood on Tue 07/23/13 06:18 PM

You're haunted too?

Anyone who has seen it, should be.

why can't you have all 3 qualities in one guy?

You can, if you find nerd looking guys hot, like I do. I saw a nerd looking guy today, and if I were alone, I would've asked his a$s out.

lilredhollyhood's photo
Tue 07/23/13 06:10 PM

A true nerd can watch the movie Superbad and totally "get" the misadventures of Evan,Seth and McLovin. drinker

This scene still haunts me:

lilredhollyhood's photo
Tue 07/23/13 06:07 PM

A

Ok, now I'm lost.

I know, everytime I post I derail the damn thread.
Lol. Yes, but when is that a bad thing? Ever?

If it wasn't a bad thing, this emoticon wouldnt've exist:
offtopic
Ok, once again you've bested me in the forums.

too easy...
Ahh, did you just call me a man-slut? Such a mouth on you.

pretty observant of you.

lilredhollyhood's photo
Tue 07/23/13 05:53 PM

So if I ate you then I would be eating 1450 calories. Can I take over the world with that?

YOU? No.

lilredhollyhood's photo
Tue 07/23/13 05:50 PM

Ok, now I'm lost.

offtopic
Ok, once again you've bested me in the forums.

too easy...

lilredhollyhood's photo
Tue 07/23/13 05:43 PM

If you're a cannibal and you eat an entire person. How many calories is that? lol

You'll only consume the calories they'd consumed. Plus the few calories their blood absorbed.

I had McD's today. Cost me about 1450 calories.

lilredhollyhood's photo
Tue 07/23/13 05:37 PM

Ok, now I'm lost.

offtopic

lilredhollyhood's photo
Tue 07/23/13 05:23 PM

Ok, now I'm lost.

lilredhollyhood's photo
Tue 07/23/13 05:13 PM
When are girls going to realize that you don't have to dress like a "dudebro" to send out the message that you're a down to earth cool chick with personality and are not a total bi tch?

lilredhollyhood's photo
Tue 07/23/13 05:06 PM

That girl really isn't hot but ok I'll play...

Can an ACTUAL nerd ALSO be hot?

I don't think she's hot either but JTEvans got a bon-er so therefore, she's hot.

Nerds indeed can be hot, so long as they don't wear batman panties, glasses and superman tees.
Ugh, do you have x-ray vision? You just described my undies ensemble.

When guys started liking the tomboy look on girls, is when I officially gave up all hope on men.

lilredhollyhood's photo
Tue 07/23/13 05:03 PM
Nothing baffles me more then grown women that are into Hello Kitty.

lilredhollyhood's photo
Tue 07/23/13 05:01 PM
I'm not gonna tell you what I really think about tattoos cause I might offend a lot of people, since a lot of people have them.

lilredhollyhood's photo
Tue 07/23/13 04:59 PM

That girl really isn't hot but ok I'll play...

Can an ACTUAL nerd ALSO be hot?

I don't think she's hot either but JTEvans got a bon-er so therefore, she's hot.

Nerds indeed can be hot, so long as they don't wear batman panties, glasses and superman tees.

lilredhollyhood's photo
Tue 07/23/13 02:27 PM
People always learn better by example.

lilredhollyhood's photo
Tue 07/23/13 12:22 PM
Edited by lilredhollyhood on Tue 07/23/13 12:25 PM
Know the difference between a nerd and a hot girl disguised as one.

Actual nerd girl:

Hot girl pretending to be a nerd:

lilredhollyhood's photo
Tue 07/23/13 12:10 PM

Wow. No surprise that after reading that post by Alexy that her profile was deactivated. I was thinking that was most likely a scammer. Now I know for sure and I didn't even get to play with it for a while first. Damn it. lol

:tongue: You dog. lol

lilredhollyhood's photo
Sun 07/21/13 04:16 PM
Him:

lilredhollyhood's photo
Sun 07/21/13 02:07 PM

I count my calories everyday as well as the amount of protein, carbs, and fat I consume. I range between 500 and 800 calories a day. I also exercise daily by walking and swimming when the weather permits which in the summer is just about every day. :)

500-800 cal per day? Plus exercise? That's tough. I remember eating 600 cal per day when I was trying to lose weight. It took a year and a half but I managed to shed off 50 pounds. And that was without exercise. I wish you the best of luck. Have you spoken to a doctor about your low calorie intake?

@izzyphoto1977: What happens to him after he eats chocolate that leads him to believe he's allergic to it?

lilredhollyhood's photo
Sun 07/21/13 02:07 AM
You sound to me like a frequent eater which is ideal for keeping up a good metabolism. I only eat twice a day which is the exact opposite of what doctors' suggest :P And who doesn't love Reeses? I avoid eating them all together because if I have 1, I'll have to have like, 4 more. Lol It's all about control, which I lack when it comes to food sadly.

Those energy drinks are full of Aspartame which has been lead to causing Cancer in mice, so I've quit all diet/energy drinks. If it's not coffee, I don't want it. But yes, that's been my problem for a long time too: I'm always too tired. I barely could get myself out of bed in the mornings.

Most serving sizes are indeed too small. A serving of sugary cereal is 3/4s of a cup. Who on Earth is going to eat 3/4s of a cup of cereal? We poor AT LEAST a cup and a half of cereal into a bowl when making cereal so wtf?