Community > Posts By > lilredhollyhood

lilredhollyhood's photo
Fri 07/19/13 03:09 PM

Normal is one of those words I don't believe in and it causes so many people a lot of problems because they aspire to be "normal". But what is normal? Normal is based on what one perceives in their life as being the average for their part of the world. Just like in Mexico or some where is South America it is "Normal" for guys to have sex with donkeys. While here in the US you are very much ridiculed for even saying you would want to have sex with a donkey. Normal for you might be getting beaten with a belt on a daily basis. While normal for your neighbor is is being touched in inappropriate ways. Normal for one of your friends might be shooting crack and cook Meth in the basement.

So who are you to say that her desires aren't normal. If you did enough searching you may find that even women who have no tragedy for what ever reason just like to be dominated. If that is what she is truly into then there is nothing wrong with it.

Preach it brother.

lilredhollyhood's photo
Fri 07/19/13 12:02 AM
Lol what?

lilredhollyhood's photo
Thu 07/18/13 11:45 PM

Sasha Grey turns me on. She's extremely well-spoken.

Is it wrong that I see my future in this picture? surprised

Well I offered to help make it happen. But you turned me down. But the offer is still on the table. hahaha

I guess it depends on what you think your future is according to that picture.

I just think I'm going to like sex a whole lot and I'm gonna wanna do a lot of unorthodox things like being tied up, dominated, told what to do, insulted, manhandled, hair pulled, spanked, etc... indifferent

lilredhollyhood's photo
Thu 07/18/13 10:56 PM

Sasha Grey turns me on. She's extremely well-spoken.

Is it wrong that I see my future in this picture? surprised

lilredhollyhood's photo
Thu 07/18/13 05:07 PM

Sasha Grey is my Goddess. I gotta learn to pitchfork like her.

Well if you want to be a model. I want to be a photographer. So if we get together I'd be happy to shoot some pictures of you doing what ever you wanted to do.

If I got a nickel every time I heard THAT one. lol

Regardless as to how serious I am or not. I doubt it really matters since I doubt we will ever meet in real life.

But even if you wanted to run around naked with a rubber glove on your head clucking like a chicken. I would take the pictures. lol

Why does it always involve nudity with you Photographers? Lol laugh

lilredhollyhood's photo
Thu 07/18/13 04:58 PM

Well if you want to be a model. I want to be a photographer. So if we get together I'd be happy to shoot some pictures of you doing what ever you wanted to do.

If I got a nickel every time I heard THAT one. lol

lilredhollyhood's photo
Thu 07/18/13 04:23 PM

lilredhollyhood's photo
Thu 07/18/13 04:21 PM

You are toooo naughty. lol

drool yes hollydrool I understanddrool I know exactly what your sayingdrool
no I herd youdrool "what did you here"whatdrool what you were sayingdrool
"then what was I saying"what drool why? " cuz i want to know " drool don't you remember!drool
"I NO EXACLLY WHAT I WAS SAYING PONY"! drool then why do I allways have to remind you!
"EEERRRRRR! YOUR ARE STARTING TO PISS ME OFF"drool what did I do! am just sitting here,
your the one that can't remember! " EEEERRR! I'M GOING TO SCREEEEEM" drool huh "what was that?
drool what! "THAT" drool whats THAT!! "THAT NOISE YOU MADE"? drool I don't know, I didn't here
anything, you must be hearing things "KNOW! I'm not hearing things, SO EXPLAIN NOW!!! OR
APOLOGIZE!!! think geez ok! "see that's not so hard! go ahead then"! think I will, just give me a sec.
"NOW!!! YOU DONT HAVE A SEC."!!think Kyyy!! think I'm sorry you got mad at me Holly!! there I said it
ya happy! "ARE YOU EVER STUPID, I SWEAR TO ...ERRRR"think oh I'm stupid now! I'm not
the one hearing things & forgets what they say!! * pony gets chased out
side, calls friends and says its cool to go see the UFC fights at the sport bar*

I got that one down better than Abbott and Costello's "who's on first " routine.

there ,Holly since I have that premonition about you and I doing battle

now we can laugh!! I'm a genius in a weird, wierd way.noway
tune in for when pony gets back from the UFC fights, and see how he handles this one.:wink:
flowers :laughing:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1DUMgq7Drnj

P.S. You use way too many emoticons.

lilredhollyhood's photo
Thu 07/18/13 02:31 PM
3 hobos decide to break into a farm in the middle of the night to steal some chickens. the smartest hobo says they should sneak in, one at a time so they don't startle the sleeping cat that guards them.

The smartest hobo sneaks in first. He tippy toes across the cat without making a noise and into the farm house where he grabs a chicken. The chicken clucks and wakes the farmer. The farmer runs out of his house with his shotgun and yells "Who's out there?" The smart hobo says "Meooow" and the farmer returns back to his house. The smart hobo runs out with the chicken.

The clever hobo runs off and does the same thing.

Now it's the stupid hobo's turn. The stupid hobo sneaks across the cat, grabs a chicken, the chicken clucks, the farmer wakes, he shouts "Who's out there?!" and the stupid hobo replies: "Its just me, the cat."

lilredhollyhood's photo
Thu 07/18/13 02:18 PM
You are toooo naughty. lol

lilredhollyhood's photo
Thu 07/18/13 01:13 AM

they turn me on.

lilredhollyhood's photo
Thu 07/18/13 01:10 AM

I also kind of liked this one.

A naked woman walks into a bar with a duck under her arm. She sets the duck on the bar and orders a drink. The bartender looks up and asks, "What did you bring that pig in here for?"

The woman responds, "It's not a pig."

"I wasn't talking to you."

I found a picture of her:

lilredhollyhood's photo
Thu 07/18/13 01:04 AM
sorry pony but i charge for my lessons

lilredhollyhood's photo
Thu 07/18/13 12:55 AM

A blond walks into a shop to get a new TV. She looks around and eventually asks the shop keeper "How much for this TV?" The shop keeper looks up and says, "We don't serve blonds here."

She gets all pissed and walks off. She comes back a couple days later wearing a hat. "How much for this TV?" The guy this time doesn't even look up and just says"We don't serve blonds here." So she storms off.

A few day later after thinking and plotting she comes up with a plan. She goes in with a wig, a mustache, sunglasses and a trench coat. "How much for this TV?" The shop keeper having had enough looks at her and says, "Look lady I've already told you twice before we don't serve blonds here." The blond is perplexed. "How did you know who I was?"

"First of all that's not a very good disguise and second that's not a TV."

That's a DAMN good one.

lilredhollyhood's photo
Thu 07/18/13 12:36 AM
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0RguJ1J0Hc7

whoa

lilredhollyhood's photo
Thu 07/18/13 12:33 AM
Two blondes walk into a building... You figure ONE would see it. whoa

lilredhollyhood's photo
Thu 07/18/13 12:20 AM

*playfully pushes pony* tsk tsk tsk.. lol

I think I'm fresh out of cow jokes?

alls a have left is pony rides? but there realy good:wink:
always gets ya to your destenation:thumbsup:

got a good dog joke

we can chit chat holly & izzy, in between?

Mmmm I'll take a pony ride. Lemme get my saddle first. ;) hehe and sure.

lilredhollyhood's photo
Wed 07/17/13 11:45 PM
Vocaroo's a simple online gadget that lets you record a short voice clip and hosts it online for you to share, for free! Why don't we all use it and share them here?

To record:
Vocaroo.com

drinker happy recording~

lilredhollyhood's photo
Wed 07/17/13 11:39 PM
Aww i could never hurt a pony. ;)

lilredhollyhood's photo
Wed 07/17/13 11:33 PM
*playfully pushes pony* tsk tsk tsk.. lol