Community > Posts By > lilredhollyhood

lilredhollyhood's photo
Wed 07/24/13 08:26 PM

I think tattoos make a woman look like a cheap, easy, used up, loose bar tramp. How's that for a relevant opinion? :)

Best part about people who have completely unfounded bias opinions is that they are exactly the kind of people I don't care to deal with. Many people share your opinion and to those people I say - oh please do judge me and then let's compare lives and see who the loser is. Nice profile pictures BTW, super classy! ;)

LOL I'm actually a virgin. I've got the hymen to prove it too. Jokes on you ;)

lilredhollyhood's photo
Wed 07/24/13 08:18 PM
If I got a nickel every time somebody brought age into a discussion. whoa Sheesh. People are allowed to have opinions. You're not going to agree with some people's opinions. I thought we learned that in Kindergarten or something. huh But whatever, continue with these shenanigans about my age if it makes you feel better then me. asleep

lilredhollyhood's photo
Wed 07/24/13 06:25 PM

I love threads that just call for praise and worship about a thing, not actually opinions on it. Lol...

Differing opinions are great...Just be prepared when they are not openly accepted to defend your opinion.

Or hinge on grade school "I know you are but what am I" based comebacks, hey, choice is yours.

If it were support I was after, I'd join a support group. ;D

Honestly I never expect people to come to my defense. If it happens, great. But I don't need it. :)

lilredhollyhood's photo
Wed 07/24/13 04:42 PM
I love threads that just call for praise and worship about a thing, not actually opinions on it. Lol...

lilredhollyhood's photo
Wed 07/24/13 04:40 PM
So far I'm at 685.

lilredhollyhood's photo
Wed 07/24/13 04:27 PM
Edited by lilredhollyhood on Wed 07/24/13 04:28 PM

I think tattoos make a woman look like a cheap, easy, used up, loose bar tramp. How's that for a relevant opinion? :)

I must say I have half my body done and you just told us what you are, Clean yourself up.

What? Alls I said is that it makes them look like that. If you're a female who has tattoos and gets offended by what I said, it must mean it's true then. Cause if it weren't, you wouldn't be offended by it.

It's like calling a black man white and the black man getting offended over it. Does it make sense to get offended over something that isn't true? ;)

lilredhollyhood's photo
Wed 07/24/13 02:52 PM

lilredhollyhood's photo
Tue 07/23/13 11:44 PM
So according to you, music > living. But how can you enjoy music if you're not alive?

lilredhollyhood's photo
Tue 07/23/13 11:38 PM
People with musical capabilities are to be admired but are certainly not the most amazing. Amazing human beings are firefighters, soldiers and everyday good deed doers.

lilredhollyhood's photo
Tue 07/23/13 11:36 PM
I like my men hairy. That bare skin look turns me off. Makes them look like they care way too much about their looks. Leave the bare skin look to girls ;)

lilredhollyhood's photo
Tue 07/23/13 11:31 PM

I've gone this long without it, if I meet someone, what's another couple of years? noway

Lmao, do women these days actually make men wait that long? Be selective and don't sleep around but making a dude wait YEARS?? Pfftt, is your V made of gold? Do you have royal blood? Haha that's some BS.

lilredhollyhood's photo
Tue 07/23/13 11:27 PM
Intimate encounters are for the desperate.

lilredhollyhood's photo
Tue 07/23/13 11:25 PM
I dno what's up with all these cougar seekers. Lol I guess they're the male equivalent of Lolita's... ahem.

lilredhollyhood's photo
Tue 07/23/13 11:18 PM
Edited by lilredhollyhood on Tue 07/23/13 11:21 PM
Friendship between a man and woman is a sugarcoated water-downed word for courtship. There is no such thing as friendship when it comes to the opposite sex.

When seeking a partner, we choose someone we get along well with, have chemistry with, share similar interests with, find attractive, and enjoy being around. All traits that make up a good friend. Ask a happily married couple to introduce their spouse and they'll always say: "My husband/wife and best friend... insert name here."

This explains the jealousy one develops when their partner socializes with friends of the opposite sex way too much.

The "I'm just going out with a friend" excuse goes out the window and causes justifiable paranoia when the friend in question is single, attractive and of the opposite sex.

People get dumb inside of a relationship and begin to repress their thoughts, emotions and even actions in some cases, all for the sake of being in the right.

Ask yourself: is it wise for a married couple to pretty up and hit a club together? No. Why? Because face it, that's where people go to seek a partner. If people went to clubs to innocently just party, why would they make themselves attractive to go there? Because they're not only there to party but also to MINGLE. Coincidentally the name of this site.

My point being is when you already have a full gallon of Milk in the fridge, it's pointless to go to the milk factory.

Now I'm not saying you're evil for wanting to socialize within a relationship. Socialize, yes. But do it when appropriate and WHERE appropriate. You're with someone now. THINGS ARE DIFFERENT. Take it into consideration that your actions determine your partners' emotional response. Understand that if you hang around a sexy woman too long, your wife is going to get jealous. If you have dinner with a male friend, your husband is going to question you.

But in the end, monogamy isn't natural. We're trying to cure something that goes back to the stone ages and it's just not going to happen.

lilredhollyhood's photo
Tue 07/23/13 09:52 PM

Anyone could take over the world with that, just not you.

And why couldn't I do it?

cause.

Well that's hardly an answer. I would have expected you to say because I have little to no energy or will to do so.

Never.

So you doubt my powers of never dealing with it? hahaha

lilredhollyhood's photo
Tue 07/23/13 09:50 PM

I'm not gonna tell you what I really think about tattoos cause I might offend a lot of people, since a lot of people have them.

Then why bother to comment at all. Passive aggressive much?

Because it falls under a relevant opinion.

lilredhollyhood's photo
Tue 07/23/13 09:26 PM

cause.

Well that's hardly an answer. I would have expected you to say because I have little to no energy or will to do so.

Never.

lilredhollyhood's photo
Tue 07/23/13 08:55 PM

Those energy drinks are full of Aspartame which has been lead to causing Cancer in mice, so I've quit all diet/energy drinks. If it's not coffee, I don't want it. But yes, that's been my problem for a long time too: I'm always too tired. I barely could get myself out of bed in the mornings.

What, are you that strongly against mouse cancer?

You know it.

lilredhollyhood's photo
Tue 07/23/13 08:55 PM

cause.

lilredhollyhood's photo
Tue 07/23/13 07:17 PM

cause.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11