Community > Posts By > odd_rod

odd_rod's photo
Wed 07/17/13 05:00 PM
Busy today taking care of my twin 18 month old g-kids. Giving mom a break while dad is at work. They are fun. I will have to wait a while for coaching, but I am having BBQ tri-tips for dinner ... :tongue:

odd_rod's photo
Wed 07/17/13 04:13 PM
I am with my grandchildren (18 month old twins). I did not get an "I Love You" but I got two squeals of delight when I came it. It was almost as satisfying.

odd_rod's photo
Wed 07/17/13 06:08 AM
Seeing my 18 month old twin grandkids. I may get on-line when they nap, so behave.

odd_rod's photo
Tue 07/16/13 09:39 PM
I think some cheat in the middle, but no one knows ... or cares.

odd_rod's photo
Tue 07/16/13 09:38 PM
I like to think that I am a BOLD type, but I think I end up coming across as Sans Comic. Bummer.

odd_rod's photo
Tue 07/16/13 09:03 PM
This has been quiet for a couple of hours. Someone should post in here.

odd_rod's photo
Tue 07/16/13 09:01 PM
Seems much better with lots of emoticons in descending quotes though surprised

odd_rod's photo
Tue 07/16/13 08:31 PM
I have not seen any women in here, that I would so much as scold for eating crackers in bed.

odd_rod's photo
Tue 07/16/13 08:28 PM

I try not to be racy, besides too much carbon in my carburetor. I need to be taken out for a long drive and clean out my pipes.

If you need your pipes cleaned and you don't want to wait for someone to help you out with it. Might I suggest using a FleshLight? hmmmmmmm hahaha

I think so far everything is well in hand, but it is not the same as a long drive on the open road.

odd_rod's photo
Tue 07/16/13 08:20 PM
I try not to be racy, besides too much carbon in my carburetor. I need to be taken out for a long drive and clean out my pipes.

odd_rod's photo
Tue 07/16/13 08:15 PM

twice married happy in love twice cheated on does love ever work:cry:

Of course not all women cheat.

or

Of course, not all women cheat.

or

Of course not, all women cheat.

We need punctuation in here somewhere. It was illogical ...spock ?

odd_rod's photo
Tue 07/16/13 08:06 PM

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

No love today. Since dinner is done and the table is cleared, maybe soon I will hear those three magical words ... "Clean the kitchen" ...frustrated

Thank you, thank you very much. I will be here all week. Tip your waitresses and bartender.

odd_rod's photo
Tue 07/16/13 08:01 PM
Edited by odd_rod on Tue 07/16/13 08:01 PM

I catch itlove

I catch itlove

Hey now ... one to a customer! Share the love.

odd_rod's photo
Tue 07/16/13 07:43 PM
No love today. Since dinner is done and the table is cleared, maybe soon I will hear those three magical words ... "Clean the kitchen" ...frustrated

odd_rod's photo
Tue 07/16/13 06:56 PM
Why online dating? For me ... some people already have it figured out. So my situation is as a care taker for a wife that had a stroke. I don't get out. It seems like it is easier to come here and talk. the alternative is to continue going crazy in my own little cloistered world. I guess here I can have some contact with humanity other than doctors and nurses.

odd_rod's photo
Tue 07/16/13 02:16 PM

I thought when my wife was 40, I could trade her in on 2 - 20 year olds, and at fifty I thought maybe 2 - 25 year olds. It did not go over. But I still think it might be a viable option sometime biggrin

lol... good one odd_rod. drinker

At the rate I am going I will be looking for 2 - 50 year olds before it ever happens. It just does not seem right.grumble

odd_rod's photo
Tue 07/16/13 02:04 PM
Edited by odd_rod on Tue 07/16/13 02:05 PM
I thought when my wife was 40, I could trade her in on 2 - 20 year olds, and at fifty I thought maybe 2 - 25 year olds. It did not go over. But I still think it might be a viable option sometime biggrin

odd_rod's photo
Tue 07/16/13 01:59 PM

How about Ta Ta Tuesday....... as in Ta Ta for now bigsmile Get your minds of the gutter now guys laugh

I am quite comfortable in the gutter thank you. If I get out then people might expect me to act better ....

odd_rod's photo
Tue 07/16/13 11:47 AM

Sounds Titillating !

hehehe
The secrets of sensual suckling
By Odd_Rod

You said a mouthful there pard !
drinker

drinks

Keep watch here ... I will try to keep you abreast of any new developments, but I expect these observations with will perk up the interest of many.

odd_rod's photo
Tue 07/16/13 11:44 AM
A woman that knows what she wants and is not afraid to ask for it. Sometimes men (well me at least) are thick headed. We look for the pretty things. Sometimes pretty things are shallow things. When right there in front of us is all that we could ask for and yet we can not see.