Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Fri 05/20/22 10:58 AM

Why dilute your race unless you hate it ? If so hang yourself
pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

Whiteness does not make you superior and it certainly does not make you intelligent , more entitled or worthy . You sound like you are channeling Hitler !!!! You post is offensive and I believe the hate was intentional . Shame on you .

Curious ., were you born in Poland ?

Nope, not born in Poland just Polish on both sides. Never did say anything about any kind of supremacy. Matter of fact if there were a superior bunch I wouldn't think it would be the Poles after all were Slavic if you know what that means. I do wish we kept more of our traditions and that may be un American to say or want. Maybe my bunch should have stayed in Poland but that's water under the bridge. I could go on about it but if I am develish as you depict I would say the most maybe sinful thing about me is short and sharp criticism. And most everyone here is better at expressing their selves than I. But definitely not for wiping out or breeding out any races, traditions, nationalities and any other way I can put it . And though I put it overly harsh I think my original post reflects that. It basically screams , do not smash a race, a culture ! I claim to be a Christian but I struggle with it in my word and deed at times. I don't post alot but when I do I can be crude and I know that. I also drink too much and post and this is sin. Im not saying I've changed my stance though. If you want to hang me because I'm that wrong and that bad then hang me. Or pray for me. Or both.

no photo
Thu 05/19/22 06:52 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 05/19/22 07:02 AM

Apart from anything, there is only a very vague link between race and culture.

Guess you have something there. I would contend that same race from different countries would be best to stay separate as well. I myself am Polish and neither me nor my siblings married a Pole. Result is I haven't had a good bowl of czernina since I was a kid. When I worked with some real Polish guys at a machine shop I really came to understand what our family lost. Those guys have a culture, we have only fading remanents.

no photo
Thu 05/19/22 06:11 AM
Riddle me this. How can you claim to like and / or respect them if your all good with them and their traditions and cultural being basically wiped out. This mixing thing is being pushed by those that mean harm, open your eyes. I for one am sick of it and unashamed to say so. Maybe the hanging part is a bit extreme and my anger was not pointed in the right direction. It should be more toward those pushing the agenda.

no photo
Wed 05/18/22 06:51 PM
Why dilute your race unless you hate it ? If so hang yourself

no photo
Thu 05/12/22 07:17 AM
I imagine it's mostly liberals that want abortions legal and easy. Get rid of them and this and a host of other problems will be greatly lessened. And you wouldn't be getting rid of innocents either.

But we should really just be living Christian lives and let things shake out as they will I suppose. Still I really am tired of watching things degrade into insanity before my eyes. How long should good men do nothing ? It used to be said if you don't like something on TV or whatever then don't watch it. If you don't like certain groups don't hang around them and so on. Today you can't watch anything or go anywhere without being insulted or disrespected by people and their actions, that is if you're decent, if your trash then you're in your element. Give an inch and Satan and his are ready to take a mile and you with it if you relent. That's how I see it.

no photo
Sat 05/07/22 01:48 PM

The Psalm does not say that you loose blessing for taking counsel with others. Other people, who do not hold to your beliefs, can still be a benefit to you.

Taking counsel is never the same as taking action. It is always up to you how you behave.

I certainly respect and thank you for your opinions Douglas but I think there may be a bit more to this. Seems to if your blessed for not doing something then conversely then you are not especially blessed when you do it. If it wasn't this way why even mention it in scripture. I forget where to find it but there is a scripture that says all of the word is good for instruction.

no photo
Sat 05/07/22 07:50 AM
I see several multiple accounts that stay up. Evidently they are different in some small way and it is not detected

no photo
Sat 05/07/22 07:25 AM
Psalms 1:1 Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly.
If we want this blessing what percentage of people do you think can we take advice from ? Most everyone I run across are not all that Godly. I know I'm guilty of listening to some of these ungodly types with the purpose of learning from them. At what point do I lose my blessing ? It's a simple enough scripture on the surface, but a little more complicated for me when I think about applying it.

no photo
Fri 05/06/22 09:46 PM

Here is all you need to know. If the women are fat ugly and desperate, those are real profiles. If they are young pretty and drop dead gorgeous Those are the fake ones. Pretty simple.

Not 100% true but gives a bet average

no photo
Wed 04/27/22 06:24 PM

Seems fine and dandy, good luck to ya !

Thank you but what's dandy...??a have a lot to learn.:joy::joy:

Dandy is very good. Fine and Dandy is an old saying in USA, guess it's not used by all English speakers

no photo
Wed 04/27/22 03:09 PM
Seems fine and dandy, good luck to ya !

no photo
Sat 04/23/22 08:47 PM
Give the man his money back. Dating part of this site is crap and everything else belongs in the jokes and games part of forums.

no photo
Thu 04/21/22 08:10 PM
Since it was a gender bender faggot I guess whatever they played at it's funeral

no photo
Thu 04/14/22 12:42 PM

Not a word on Ukraine in 4 or 5 days here. I'm wondering if folks are losing interest in it or the political ones on this site have finally fled this site as so many others have?

Most people get tired of basically same old news with just a few names, dates, and locations changed a bit. Gets to be like another drug related crime in the hood. And with the media being a circus for the most part it really gets old. Even the circus has to move from town to town to stay in business. When they make it back around to your town it would also be great if they had a new act or two also. If Russia was to escalate by use of certain weapons that are frowned upon or attack another country that would be a new act for sure

no photo
Mon 04/11/22 03:41 PM
If you have different text to adhere to other than scripture then you're probably mistled and you and any fool that be c as

no photo
Sat 04/09/22 10:07 AM
Fulfillment of scripture.

no photo
Sat 04/02/22 10:28 AM
Yep, way south in Texas

no photo
Sat 04/02/22 09:44 AM

People usually fight for their country and especially their family if threatened. What I find strange and even sad is if the threat comes slowly and methodically and somehow justified by some wacky reasoning then it just keeps moving forward toward destruction of all that's good and decent

Yes, just like cancer. It can spread quickly and effect many areas. Hopefully it hasn’t spread enough to where it can’t be reversed come November mid-terms.

I personally feel the vote is dead for any real positive change. When I look around at voters in my are I am not that encouraged and from what I gather other places are worse. Mostly what you have for conservatives are just what a liberal was a decade or so back. Any sane decent person can see immorality but what needs to be addressed is what got us to this point. Now maybe if you had power over who's nominated or something like that than who knows

no photo
Sat 04/02/22 08:11 AM
People usually fight for their country and especially their family if threatened. What I find strange and even sad is if the threat comes slowly and methodically and somehow justified by some wacky reasoning then it just keeps moving forward toward destruction of all that's good and decent

no photo
Fri 04/01/22 04:58 PM
Some people say that it's 2022 and women are this or that, equal or unequal. But since it's 2022 there is another way of looking at it, and that is maybe the woman isn't a woman at all and that's why said person is having trouble. Maybe should see a shrink and have that checked because evidently you can't go by the way the good Lord fashioned you to tell what you are any more.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9