Community > Posts By > Dell7

no photo
Sun 01/24/16 06:45 PM
I like men closer to my own age. I don't have much in common with younger men.

no photo
Sat 08/30/14 03:23 PM
So happy for you all Mikey. I have been inactive for awhile. You have influenced me to consider this place for friends (maybe more)happy happy happy .

no photo
Mon 08/11/14 09:40 PM
Now I just say I have a rainbow family....waving laugh bigsmile

no photo
Mon 08/11/14 08:59 PM

I think an open mind is one thing, and objectifying any race is another. that said...

A friend of mine is mixed race, and she said she would never date white, because of the abuse she got as a child from the black community. I dont know how that made sense to her, but it seemed to be that, as a part member of the black community, she would be more accepted if she dated a black man, where as a part member of the white community, she wouldnt be treated any differently regardless.

I guess if she still wanted to be accepted by both races since she is literally both races, she had to cowtow to the more punishing one to keep the peace.

Obviously that was just her own experience, and her own perspective on it, and not a rule.

moral of the long and winding story that seems like a tangent...do what works for you.

Maybe you do not know, years ago there was prejudice in the American Black race. Light colored blacks and dark colored blacks had very much tension between them. (some still do) If you were light then you must have had white blood in you. The dark blacks considered themselves African American. There was a lot of tension between the two. I was married to a black man in the 1970s and 1980s. That is how I know about this. I have 2 biracial children. Even though my husband was almost half American Indian, he was labeled as black. I never quite understood this. In 1979 I had a daughter and the hospital told me to put her race as black because her father was black. We were friends with another couple who the mother was black and the father was white. They had their baby at the same hospital and she was told to put their childs race as black because the mother was black. We lived in Washing State at the time. Biracial marriage was not accepted very well back then. When my children went to school the only option I had for race was white, black or hispanic. The school made me label my kids as black. Both of my children had blonde hair and fair skin. My kids were so confused because of the racial slurs in school. Times have changed now but there are still some people that don't like to see biracial couples. We had it rough at times but we got through it. Now my kids are proud to be black. They date all races.

no photo
Mon 08/11/14 11:38 AM

is this a very small site where most stay out of the forums ...?
seems very few in the forums or the same ones ..I notice and not very many or do you think more just stay out of the forums and do their own thing with out forums ... site seems really small for some reason ...
not complaining just my thought ...

I just recently started reading the forums. Some interesting reads here. I was sorta turned off from this site due to young men asking for intimacy before even asking me my name. I am interested in friendship with someone closer to my age. I think I have most of the trolls blocked now.

no photo
Sun 08/10/14 10:45 PM
Edited by Dell7 on Sun 08/10/14 10:49 PM

Alright, on a more serious post now. Well I know everyone would probably think I'm delusional, but I've seen ghosts and have felt the presence of the paranormal around me.

I have seen many things I can not explain. I think it was a Ghost

no photo
Sun 08/10/14 10:26 PM
I have seen many things. Not sure what some of the things were. It started after I moved in this old house. My neighbor downstairs (she was around 16) asked me to go in the basement with her to get her laundry. I asked her if she was afraid to go alone. She said yes because there was a ghost down there. I remember when I went to the basement with her all the hairs on my body stood up and I got goosebumps. A couple of weeks later, I began hearing noises coming from my attic. It sounded as if someone was dragging something across the ceiling. Then at night I started hearing a child crying. My son was 4 years old and I would check on him. My son was not crying, he was sleeping. I always put my sons shoes under his bed at night so I could find them easily in the morning. One day his shoes were gone. I looked for his shoes for several weeks and I couldn't find them. I lived upstairs and there was a door in my kitchen. Outside the door there was a porch but there were no stairs leading to the porch. The door had a window and I always left the curtains open for sunlight. One night I went into the kitchen for a drink of water. I saw a face in the window and it was glowing red. It had horns like a ram. Totally scared the crap out of me. My boyfriend came to visit one night and I told him about the face in the window. He did not believe me. Then one night my boyfriend saw the face. My boyfriend also heard the noises and crying. My boyfriend said that maybe someone was just trying to scare me. A few months went by and I needed a babysitter while I worked the 3pm to 11pm shift. I hired the girl downstairs to babysit while I worked. She started calling me at work and telling me about the noises and face in the window. I would have to go home early because she refused to stay there alone with my son. Finally she asked me to let her babysit at a friends house. That worked for a few weeks and then she told me she could not babysit anymore. I kept hearing the crying and noises and seeing the face in the window. I was getting pretty scared so one night I called the police. I told the police that I thought someone was in my attic. The police came and heard the noises. They did not hear the crying or see the face in the window. I asked the police to go in the attic to see what was there and they refused to go up there. The police told me that there was probably a bat or some other animal up there. I was not convinced. I moved out a few weeks later. About a week later. I saw the face again on my front door. There was no window in the door. I covered my head with my blanked and prayed. This happened many times. One night I was so frightened that I climbed out my kitchen window and went down the fire escape. I even felt like someone was in the apartment with me. I was afraid if I told someone about it, they would think I was crazy. A few months later I moved from Indiana to Florida. I lived with my sister. I told her about the face and the noises. She thought I was making it all up. Then something knocked on the door. I told my sister to not answer the door because it was a ghost. My sister laughed at me and when she opened the door, nobody was there. My sister went outside to look and she found nobody in sight. My sister said maybe kids were knocking on doors and running away. We moved to another apartment a few months later, meanwhile I kept hearing things like water running in the sink, the toilet flushing and someone calling my name. By now I was afraid to stay home alone. Finally one night we were watching tv. (My sister, her boyfriend and I) Then we all saw a ghost standing right in front of the tv. Like it wanted to be seen. He was very tall and had a black suit on and it looked like he was holding his head in his hands near his waist. Well anyway his head was missing. I was so happy that my sister finally saw something. Now she believed me. Many things happened after that but it would take a long time to write it all down here. This ghostly thing was in my life for about 20 years.

no photo
Sun 08/10/14 05:10 PM
I have been using Avast (free) for over 4 years. It is working well for me. I also use the free version of Malwarebytes to scan for problems occasionally.

no photo
Sat 07/13/13 06:13 PM
Yes it works for me
:wink:

no photo
Sat 07/13/13 03:00 AM
laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 07/11/13 10:07 PM

AW! I'm not a doper or a stoner. I get migraines. Pain relievers don't help.

:wink:

no photo
Wed 07/10/13 08:48 PM
I'm 420 friendly if anyone wants to chat!
waving

no photo
Sun 07/07/13 06:21 PM
I don't feel old but when i look in the mirror I am reminded that I'm no spring chicken either. Oh well, you cant have everything.
rofl