Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 02/03/22 08:40 PM
I’m liking the boots and scenery.

no photo
Thu 02/03/22 08:30 PM
It’s quite amazing that there’s so much talk about Trump and Biden yet nothing said about the real enemy, the Federal Reserve (which is neither Federal nor a Reserve). People are so worked up about who sits behind the Oval Office when the Fed works in impunity. Republican and Democrat, both sides of the same coin. It’s a distraction from who is truly running the show and pulling the strings.

no photo
Thu 02/03/22 08:14 PM
Dentist.

no photo
Thu 02/03/22 08:12 PM
Lucked out and got ya again Slim! Let’s put on some suits, grab some food, a drink, then hit a dance club and hunt for women in style.

no photo
Thu 02/03/22 08:07 PM
Because that’s where the foot goes.

Who’s the brains and the brawn behind this operation?

no photo
Thu 02/03/22 08:05 PM
A bad complexion.

no photo
Thu 02/03/22 06:29 AM

Some things have never changed, and some things have never changed for certain people :)
It's all about personal growth and emotional maturity.

The biggest problems are experienced by people -esp men- who cannot go with the changing times where woman is equal to man. Those are the men that blame women for everything that goes wrong in their life and don't take responsibility for their own part in it.

People that have no problem with this shift also don't have a problem in dating.

Men and women are not equal.

no photo
Thu 02/03/22 06:12 AM
RG and Robin know what’s up!
If you’re going along just fine and she wants you and to be apart of your life then it might take her asking him out and paying the first time to make it happen. The days of gentlemen and chivalry (technically a code of conduct for knights in Middle Ages) are over because women killed it by giving them what they want. We’re now entering the fallout. Even women can’t stand bumble now, I’m so shocked. Some things never change.

no photo
Thu 02/03/22 04:51 AM
This has been a question that’s always been easy to answer yet still put under a microscope.

If you want it, you buy it. Pay your own way.

Don’t go walking around expecting someone to pay for you, entitlement is unattractive and clearly shows your personality/morales.

If someone expects you to pay for them walk away and don’t look back. I don’t care if it’s a coffee or filet mignon.

no photo
Thu 02/03/22 03:29 AM
I’d say let go to a comedy club, but if someone handed her the mic she’d steal the show.

no photo
Wed 02/02/22 05:18 PM
Woodsman.

no photo
Wed 02/02/22 05:11 PM
A monkey’s uncle.

What’s the difference between a priest, a car salesman, and a prostitute?

no photo
Wed 02/02/22 05:05 PM
You had me for a second and I thought dang dude, that’s awesome, then it hit me. You guys have fun with that one.

no photo
Wed 02/02/22 05:02 PM
An upset tailor.

no photo
Wed 02/02/22 04:57 PM
None so far, but that’s alright by me.

no photo
Wed 02/02/22 04:54 PM
Naw, let’s go hit the gym instead.

no photo
Wed 02/02/22 03:28 PM
Also, don’t be afraid to walk away or feel like you have to stick the date out if they mis-advertised or if you see red flags. Disrespect shouldn’t be tolerated.

no photo
Wed 02/02/22 03:23 PM
Don’t spend money if you can help it, but if you do then just on your half. Keep it short like drinks/coffee in a public place. 15 - 30 min. If they’re still interested and want to see you again because they value you and your time then they can contact you and ask to see you, otherwise move on with your life. You can elaborate or invest more as they continually prove themselves.

no photo
Wed 02/02/22 02:55 PM
The majority of America’s social problems can be linked to single mothers.

no photo
Wed 02/02/22 01:50 PM
Better to enjoy your own company than waste it and your time on someone who doesn’t appreciate either. Forget NIFOYC, walk around the house naked and enjoy it.

Previous 1