Community > Posts By > my_tee_mouse

no photo
Mon 05/10/10 03:15 PM
I will never get too old to go barefoot.

no photo
Mon 05/10/10 03:13 PM
someone they don't know.

Can I pick the "someone," like Osama bin Laden, mebbe? Then yes, yes I would.

no photo
Mon 05/10/10 03:11 PM
Hard-headed; irascible; tenacious; sunny; mischievous; graceless; loving; caring; fun-loving.

no photo
Mon 05/10/10 03:08 PM

Hold my beer. Check THIS out.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I know a number of people whose last words will be that very thing.

no photo
Sun 05/09/10 07:04 PM

I need help from you guys coming up with ideas for a new anti-social social site. The ultimate community of one. I think it will be all the rage.

So far this is what I got:

Site will link with existing facebook, myspace, twitter, blah blah blah, accounts. Instead of the usual popularity contest of how many 'friends' they have, users will be ranked by how many of these 'friends' off the other sites that they have lost since joining this antisocial site. The idea here is to alienate, insult and belittle these 'friends' of yours on the other sites, to the point they want nothing to do with you and block your azz. The site will keep track and rank you accordingly. Family members give you extra points.

You can even create a page with pictures and blogs and all kinds of info about yourself, except it's for your eyes only. That's so you can enjoy reading about and looking at yourself without all those sacks of meat invading your privacy.

I think I'll call it MaceBook.com or maybe NarcissistParadise.com

Help complete my feature list :tongue:

I think you need Dan for a moderator.

no photo
Tue 05/04/10 01:47 PM

Yep, sounds 'bout right.

no photo
Tue 05/04/10 07:52 AM
Casablanca, yes. Lauren Bacall, no. It was Ingrid Bergman. Here's the exact quote:

“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.”

no photo
Tue 05/04/10 01:31 AM
Insecurity. Low self-esteem.

no photo
Mon 05/03/10 11:12 PM

I do see the resemblance to their name sakes.

Excessively hairy. Probably got a couple of fleas and ticks hiding out in the underbrush. No idea what shampoo is for. Occasionally wakes up butt naked in the middle of Texas.

Yep....good call on the names.

Okay I'm gonna tell on myself. When I first read the above quote I misread and thought you were comparing the pups to the Q. In that vein I was giggling at some parts...teasing him about his beard and such...but when it came to the shampoo part I was going to say that I know for a fact that the Q knows shampoo. I've gotten too many emails from him over the years that ended, "I'll be back later. I've got to fix my hair!"

(Q don't kill me. If you must, do it quickly.)

no photo
Mon 05/03/10 10:42 PM
Willing to clean my house for free.

no photo
Mon 05/03/10 10:40 PM
My kid's 25, so I don't get to "let" him do anything anymore. (However if I tag team with my daughter-in-law I still get to "not let" him do some things once in awhile. He hates that, but I call it payback for his teenage years). I can't get him to even read his email, so I'm guessing he's not active on forums either.

I would have let him read and post on this site when he was 17. Heck, we might have learned a thing or two if he had.

no photo
Mon 05/03/10 10:14 PM
A-dor-a-ble critters.

no photo
Mon 05/03/10 05:19 PM

Look at those paws, yep gonna be big boys.

Yep, that's how I pick my men too.

so share are you saying that size DOES matter?

(nice seeing you around)

Thanks, Lis. Glad to see your smiling face too!

no photo
Mon 05/03/10 02:50 PM

Look at those paws, yep gonna be big boys.

Yep, that's how I pick my men too.

no photo
Sun 05/02/10 08:29 PM
but the people are shorter

Then I should fit right in.

but they do sell beer in McDonalds

Sold!

no photo
Sun 05/02/10 08:26 PM
Awwww. Back atcha, Kiddo!

no photo
Sun 05/02/10 08:19 PM
Why thank you kind Sir. I have been released from the chains of books for a bit!

no photo
Sun 05/02/10 08:08 PM

Thank you, lisa.

I would smack him for you but i`, in the bathroom taking a poop.

And by the way, Phil is a total SEX GOD

Phillip, quit posting as Koury.

no photo
Sun 05/02/10 08:05 PM

as some of ya'll know my puppy Walter didn't make it. It was a heartbreaker. Lost him at 11 weeks old. Poor Walter

so my friend had some puppies and offered me one. The father is Great Pyrenese/Akita. Very pretty white dog and sweet as molasses. The mother is a registered german shepherd.

They were so cute that I couldn't choose. So I took two. Their names are Willie and Waylon.

Willie and Waylon (Willie is in the back)

Willie

Waylon

Willie on the left and Waylon on the right

"I'm the boss." "No, I'm the boss."

2 Next