From a web doc site with regard to morphine:

Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:

An unexplained rash
Hives
Itching
Swelling of the mouth or throat
Wheezing
Difficulty breathing.

So the itching indicates an allergic reaction. But hey, one of the other side effect is a decreased sex drive, so if all you're getting is an itchy nose, I'd say you're getting off light.

no photo
Sat 05/15/10 11:01 PM

I wonder if pickles can turn into dust bunnies

No but wire hangers can.

no photo
Sat 05/15/10 10:57 PM

PS we don't get to choose our families. Sometimes they are dysfunctional but there is no sense getting pissed off at them because you don't get along but if they are there for you when you need them you got no complaints or reason to really complain a lot!

As a dear friend says, "You can choose your friends, but you can't choose your relatives." That does not mean you have to have any contact with the relatives. Of course if you are in a small geographic area, it might make for some drama. But nowadays (given some of the families I've seen) it is not only worth it, it is the only way for folks to survive and prosper.

You are not responsible for your blood. If you have done the "family" thing and people try to pull you down/take advantage/hurt you, then you must do what is best for you and yours.

no photo
Sat 05/15/10 10:47 PM
Edited by my_tee_mouse on Sat 05/15/10 10:49 PM
I hereby place myself in the time out room. I'm sure there is more than one reason why I should be here. If I were Catholic I could go to confession and cleanse my soul that way. Alas, I am Presbyterian and we have no confession booths. We prefer to guilt the hell out of folks...a method I am not fond of. I much prefer throwing myself on the court of public opinion....i.e. the citizens of this fair site...so here goes...

I confess that I haven't had too many opportunities to have anything to confess to lately. I confess that bothers the hell out of me.

And I hereby confess that I am impatient and cannot wait the required (whatever) seconds it takes for a post to appear before I copy, paste and repost.

I'm such a putz.

no photo
Sat 05/15/10 10:46 PM
I hereby place myself in the time out room. I'm sure there is more than one reason why I should be here. If I were Catholic I could go to confession and cleanse my soul that way. Alas, I am Presbyterian and we have no confession booths. We prefer to guilt the hell out of folks...a method I am not fond of. I much prefer throwing myself on the court of public opinion....i.e. the citizens of this fair site...so here goes...

I confess that I haven't had too many opportunities to have anything to confess to lately. I confess that bothers the hell out of me.

no photo
Sat 05/15/10 10:41 PM
That's all you've got to go by? Ignore and assume it was an accident. But document.

(I'm just wondering why you didn't accidentally dump something on his head when he accidentally leaned back and smoozed your boobs).

no photo
Sat 05/15/10 10:37 PM

talk to yourself? I do it when I get real involved with cleaning up photos on the computer.....lol Angel always laughs at me too! laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker

Yes. Now that my almost-15-year-old-when-she-died-cat Cleopatra Queen of the Kitty Kitties has passed, I need an excuse for speaking out loud, and Bluetooth is the answer! (I could have said I was talking to my dog Wooly Bully, the laid-back Pom who in a prior life was a surfer dude, but who would believe it?)

no photo
Sat 05/15/10 04:50 PM

Do like i did and buy a Blow up doll!! cheap effective AND they dont talk much!!noway bigsmile laugh drinker

and you can make'm squeal if you lay on top and prick'em wiff a needle....bigsmile

...which is the ONLY way some men can make a woman squeal.

no photo
Fri 05/14/10 08:49 PM
Wow, let see...she almost pees in her pants, didn't eat for 2 days and then stood you up 4 times? Sounds like she's the SCARY one! No offense....lol

Exactly.

no photo
Fri 05/14/10 08:40 PM
I came back to school a couple of years ago and decided to devote all my time to that endeavor. So school IS my job, and I am willingly otherwise unemployed...at this point anyway.

no photo
Fri 05/14/10 08:34 PM
If you were still in the states I'd tell you to find your local version of this:

http://www.lifesourceinternational.org/aep.html

A quick google doesn't find anything similar in your area. However, that doesn't mean there isn't an organization that offers classes, training and social events for people with limited social experience.
Check around and see what you can find.

Sounds like you need to close your ears to your Christian friends. Sometimes they mean well but need to hush (I can say that...I'm a Christian). And the bar scene doesn't sound right either. Heck the bar scene can eat up people with lots of social experience.

What about volunteer opportunities? Libraries? Hospitals? Animal shelters? Volunteer situations usually give folks the opportunity to meet some nice people. One of our hospices just gave a huge bash for their volunteers, and it looked like a bunch of mighty nice folks.

By the way, I'm suffering through learning Spanish myself (and I know a lot of others who are as well), so I feel your pain!

no photo
Fri 05/14/10 08:04 PM

met her on a diffrent website but we are both on this one. we finally met in person (broke us but we did it) and now we`re working on me visiting again in the next few week. this time for more than just a weekend

what can i say, she put some kind of spell on me...lol

it was not a spell...it was more of a hypnosis/subliminal thing.

**mwahahahaha**

I love you, Phillip smitten

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Brought tears to me eyes.

no photo
Fri 05/14/10 07:59 PM
Edited by my_tee_mouse on Fri 05/14/10 08:01 PM
He told me straight out what happen. The gun's safety was off an he didnt know till after it went off. His finger slipped an hit the trigger. You may not believe it but I do. He never lied to me before.

And you verified this through witnesses, so you know this is exactly how it happened?

What kind of gun was this, pray tell?

How old was he when this happened?

QUOTE:

The main thing her is we support Red in what ever she wants to do cause she is a VERY precious lady on here and we will be her for her no matter what!!

Anyone precious deserves to be cherished and protected, even if that requires cold truths, not coddled and condescended to as they walk into potentially dangerous situations.

Yupyup.

no photo
Thu 05/13/10 08:06 PM

Since I'm on a laptop and have many rooms to post from .. well, pretty much anywhere in the house ..

:tongue:

even from the toilet? i knew you posted while high on pot...lol

From my office at work! SSSSHHHHHHHH huh

i`m telling

Reminds me of a day that someone who shall be nameless was posting while sitting in the kiddie pool in his backyard.

i`m sure he appreciates you keeping him nameless...lol

He's got too much dirt on me to do otherwise.

did i tell you what i stole RIGHT OFF koury before i left home from my visit? yes, i`m a sick sick man...lol

Oh Lord the vision in my head. And me without a drop to drink to wash it away.

no photo
Thu 05/13/10 04:00 PM

Since I'm on a laptop and have many rooms to post from .. well, pretty much anywhere in the house ..

i`m telling

Reminds me of a day that someone who shall be nameless was posting while sitting in the kiddie pool in his backyard.

i`m sure he appreciates you keeping him nameless...lol

He's got too much dirt on me to do otherwise.

no photo
Thu 05/13/10 03:58 PM

...lie during your posts?

Lie during my posts? Heck I have a hard enough time posting while sitting up...if I lie during posts, how would I prop up the computer?

no photo
Thu 05/13/10 03:50 PM
That I can come and go as life mandates without it becoming some big drama.

That I can be a smart-arse and everyone doesn't think of me as their momma.

That I am treated as an adult and not mod-i-tored to death.

That posting for the pure-dee-oh fun of it hasn't been outlawed.

That I have a reserved parking space.

no photo
Thu 05/13/10 03:46 PM

i`m telling

no photo
Thu 05/13/10 03:43 PM
I'd change the color scheme. And the furniture needs to be moved around to shake things up a little.

no photo
Thu 05/13/10 03:39 PM
Go to WalMart. You always see everyone there.

Seriously, try GenWeb. My Dad has found lots of relatives through that site.

Previous 1