Community > Posts By > Roversreturn

Roversreturn's photo
Fri 08/02/13 12:30 AM
Well seeing that Canada is probably the safest place on Earth aside from The Duchy of Fenwick..lol
That is for people who don't throw their weight around, Canadians will always be glad to explain to any commer how to exit the building via the windows.
But we are a peaceful loving bunch, just don't rile us up,,and dont support the Habs....lol:banana:

Roversreturn's photo
Mon 07/29/13 05:21 AM
Ex Pat Shouting out from Vancouver Canada, im moving back to the UK the end of August. Still looking for a reasonable bedsit.

Roversreturn's photo
Sat 07/27/13 12:44 PM
Last word,, You are not a cell phone with call waiting.
It is wrong of him to ask you to wait while he tries again with his wife.
It is Wronger for you to even consider giving him any time at all.

You need to get control of your self worth......WALK ON !!!!!!

Roversreturn's photo
Sat 07/27/13 12:19 PM
Hi N2000,
You may be right, the sex may be fantastic, it usually is.
The Laughter Genuine, the Love Real (because we are all capable of loving more than one) What he's telling you may be the truth, prom personal experience Marriage and Money stress can kill a sexual relationship.
You are uncomplicated and fresh to him, you come with less baggage (at least whatever baggage he is invested in) the sex is going to be better, as there are no previous trouble's to vent on.eat and tear
The good time's are going to be sweeter for the same reason's.
Many will tell you that he is a heel, and that he will just use you, and to be honest, when compared to Wife and Kids, if it comes down to it, it about how much of your heart and soul you have invested in the relationship.
His previous will have an incredible pull on his heart and soul, (this is something else many of the H8'rs will not tell you) these feelings are, and can be genuine and Valid, after all,,he built the previous relationship with blood sweat and tears.
If his previous call him back, and especially if there are kids involved, and he is a caring person, im afraid you are going to be the one who loses out ultimately.
This does not make him a bad person,,,nor does it make you a fool for caring. We are all human,, and we all need love and companionship after all.

My advice to you at this stage would be to give him an ultimatum (this is the only way you can be sure) to leave his wife(divorce) and Marry you.
But remember,,,He left one relationship to be with you when the going got tough,,,,and if you and he experience rough time's,,the writing will be on the wall for you,, he will be inclined to leave you as well.

If he waver's.....Walk on,,do not look back.

For yourself, it would be better for you to walk on,,and find your own "Non Complicated" lover who will have less baggage.
Treasure the memories, because we all only get one turn at this wheel of life.
I hope the best for you,,stay strong!! xx

Roversreturn's photo
Thu 07/18/13 11:38 PM
Tattoo's where, and still are to a large degree, rooted in classic age old beliefs in the spirit world and their effects on ours.

Tattoo's where used as Talismans of protection against many elements and Maladies from the Other worlds,which could intrude into our own.

They where also used by many cultures as a sign of Rites of Passage into adulthood.

Tattoo's are universal and are known in every culture on the face of the earth, they still convey great significance in terms of Talismanic properties and personal power.

Tattoo's have a primal attraction to us, hence their continuing use in all of our cultures.

Even though their original meanings, and uses have been lost to many of us through the course of time.

Roversreturn's photo
Thu 07/18/13 02:28 PM
I will go weeks without complaining, i have found that being negative drives people away very effectively.
The last complaint i have made lately was probably about the fierce heat we have been having lately, although i do hate the cold.drinker

Roversreturn's photo
Mon 07/15/13 07:38 PM
Edited by Roversreturn on Mon 07/15/13 07:39 PM

:smile: hi .. I am maybe newer than you for seconds I think ... I am a widow since 2008 consider me now a single mom of 11 year pretty girl ... I am hoping to meet my march here for lifetime ... I am not saying .. It's you .. But who can tell .. :smile:

I am primarily interested in women who live in England or going to England, as that is where i will be by August, and i will be very much by myself.

I am looking for a woman who matches my profile (just read and see) i am not interested in dating lots of women, i am a one woman guy.

P.S. the girl with me in the Picture is my Eldest Daughter, she lives in Canada.

Roversreturn's photo
Mon 07/15/13 07:34 PM

Hey

Hi there, is your name really basil?

Roversreturn's photo
Sun 07/14/13 02:02 AM
Hi
I am a total newby at this online dating, but am putting my toes in the water so to speak.
I am also returning to England after many years absent, i have been single for too long and am putting it all out there.
I just hope i dont get slammed to hard as i find my way around.

Roversreturn's photo
Sun 07/14/13 01:50 AM
As the title say's,, this question must have been posed a thousand times.
But being brand new to the online dating scene, and totally out of practice in all things Romantic, i guess i must ask the question.....how does my profile stand up ??
Any pointers for a newby???

Please be kind...lol