Community > Posts By > DesireUk28

DesireUk28's photo
Sun 07/14/13 08:43 PM
even if others are doing what many suggest in replacing a partner love or not, that person is still technically classed as a partner and don't forget if you have been deeply intimate with this person they will observe your changes in behavior/times/speech/body language.

women are not stupid mate they notice,if you are no longer interested in that person you should end it and save them from finding out the hard way, not to mention the fact that in essence by trying to be with someone you have not thought about "what if?". for example if this new person finds out you are still involved with your old partner what kind of foundation of trust is that to build on with this new person?

even worse at that point if you turn around and say that you are just with them without love, then this new person is going to assume you would be willing to do the same to them.

its not a good move for you in either way mate, my suggestion would be to be completely open and honest, and then if you see this person again in the future which is possible, they will remember the fact you both came to an end in a decent manner.

best suggestion i can give is put yourself in their position and ask what would you prefer them to do? how would you feel to know they was involved with someone else but keeping you around to use you? its alot of hurt for both sides.

DesireUk28's photo
Sun 07/14/13 07:31 PM
Hi Lonely
im new to this site also (about an hour or so..)
I am suprised they don't have a rating system already in place for
profiles but what would i know i am as much a noob on here as you are
lol..

I would rate your profile A+ Or 5* Its short yet to the point and also if i was you i would put a little bit more about any hobbies or interests you have (In the good crazy section).

Hope that helps tongue2