Community > Posts By > Sangove

Sangove's photo
Sun 09/14/08 01:04 PM
WELCOME!

Sangove's photo
Sun 09/14/08 12:38 PM

I'm waiting for the horny women bus to come by my housedrinker

sorry! it broke down here and wont be fixed for a very long time!

:wink:

Sangove's photo
Sun 09/14/08 12:25 PM

Are these things all they are cracked up to be? Some say yes while others say no? As for myself I guess one would have to lot me in the "No" boat. I've tried many of them over several years and never have I once met anyone. In fact it's hard enough to get someone to even reply back with a simple Thanks but no thanks response. In most cases you just get ignored... Now If you're one of those in the "Yes" group. I'm sure it's a total pleasure for everytime you log on there is mail waiting for you...

My point being is it truley a waste of ones efforts if they never get messaged over many years. Woulkd that not be a hint that your just not attractive enough to anyone and just give up?

unfortunately, most of these sites nowadays are marked with scammers, wanting to rob you of your cash. and way too much drama! relax, just post awhile, and be yourself. maybe you get mail, maybe you dont. just dont fret, try to make FREINDS first!

Sangove's photo
Fri 09/12/08 09:51 PM

offtopic

Reminder to ALL posters that insults must be kept OFF of the forums. Keep at the topic at hand, lets keep things fun, and leave the drama out.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Katie
Site Mod

I agree! kiss and make up with me Bella?
love

Sangove's photo
Fri 09/12/08 09:49 PM

lol never this is fun.. like ur fake pic doll

ah but maybe it IS real! anyways, this is meant to be fun...dont lose your cool...if ya cant handle the heat, get out the kitchen! i luv ya anyways gurl!

Sangove's photo
Fri 09/12/08 09:40 PM

dont be sorry, its prabably be ur mans tips paying for it

speaking of tips....is that your first dollar earned on the wall behind ya?

Sangove's photo
Fri 09/12/08 09:39 PM

most likey to referee the tity rumble,

woot!

Sangove's photo
Fri 09/12/08 09:38 PM
Edited by Sangove on Fri 09/12/08 09:38 PM

night bella im gonna get out of the forums for a while flowerforyou take care darlin.

most likely going to get her mechanical pleasure giver

Sangove's photo
Fri 09/12/08 09:35 PM

lol **** both u.. all real baby till next year then i am getting them done... now keep ****en hateing

look done to me

noway

Sangove's photo
Fri 09/12/08 09:33 PM
Edited by Sangove on Fri 09/12/08 09:34 PM

most likely never works out

most likely they're fake...thats for bella....poor girl cant spell a 6 letter name!

Sangove's photo
Fri 09/12/08 09:31 PM

bellla you mind if i hang in here with you and all your men you have stacked up lol. im in trouble and trying to stay out of more :)

ok,lets start a new thread about that trouble your in! if its juicy!

Sangove's photo
Fri 09/12/08 09:30 PM

lol most likely wrong.. i have no man here

most likely wrong :-)

Sangove's photo
Fri 09/12/08 09:16 PM

mostly likely to lose at 52 card pick-up

most likely your UFO is gone....and left you behind!

Sangove's photo
Fri 09/12/08 09:14 PM
most likely to be sarcastic

Sangove's photo
Fri 09/12/08 12:11 PM
welcome! and enjoy!

Sangove's photo
Thu 09/11/08 04:50 PM
For those looking for TRUE answers....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hymen

Sangove's photo
Thu 09/11/08 03:08 PM
Since im not looking for anything other than friendship at this time in my life, it works pretty good for me.....sites like this. If someone doesn't answer my emails, then I move on. It's simple. Now if I WERE trying to hook up a date....YIKES! lmao!

I think sometimes people TRY TOO HARD. just relax! if you make a good friend, then that itself may blossum into something wonderful!

See what watching DR Phil does? j/k

Sangove's photo
Wed 09/10/08 08:42 PM

thanks! this is a strange new world for me, please tell me the singles thing gets easier!!!!!flowerforyou

Trust me, i've been single for over 10 years, its easy. just dont push yourself, just try to be friends with everyone, dont get too emotional.

Sangove's photo
Wed 09/10/08 02:22 PM

you forgot about having sex with sheep.
dont forget about the sheep!!

but I DO try to forget!

Sangove's photo
Wed 09/10/08 07:56 AM
Welcome! with a beautiful face such as yours, you should have no problem! I read your profile and I agree with the comment about BARS....YUCK! rock on gurl, rock on!

Previous 1