Community > Posts By > rockngal

no photo
Tue 07/30/13 04:15 PM
What are the chances he means what he says???? Don't answer that!!! Lol! After three years of being ignored being told I'm beautiful and getting to laugh with someone feels great! Honestly I'm taking it slow.

no photo
Tue 07/30/13 08:18 AM
I hate that falling feeling! But yeah ur right.

no photo
Tue 07/30/13 08:17 AM

Im a hopeless romantic! I don't wanna play. I just love this feeling of falling. Haha.

Then go sky diving. It's safer in the long run.

no photo
Tue 07/30/13 07:53 AM
Lol! He's not that bad! I would have died!

no photo
Tue 07/30/13 07:52 AM

Talking to a fellow, boy he knew the right things to say! I know I'm being played but I just can't help myself.

Hey, I think I was talking with the same fellow a couple weeks ago. He was from Oregon. He was so charming, I wondered if he thought I was a blonde who dyed my hair brown! Did he tell you how he loved to look into your eyes? (At the time my photo was of a cartoon character.) I played along until he figured it out, I wasn't believing anything he said.

no photo
Tue 07/30/13 07:49 AM
Im a hopeless romantic! I don't wanna play. I just love this feeling of falling. Haha.

no photo
Tue 07/30/13 06:17 AM
Talking to a fellow and boy he knows all the right things to say! I know I'm being played but I just can't help myself.

no photo
Mon 07/29/13 07:12 PM
Like I said "pretty cool"

no photo
Mon 07/29/13 01:38 PM
Edited by rockngal on Mon 07/29/13 01:39 PM
So far I'm really liking mingle. Only one meeting And didn't go the way i wished but hey getting to talk to different people and hear all the different views we have as adults in life is pretty cool!

no photo
Mon 07/29/13 07:55 AM
I might just sit in my bathroom ALL BY MYSELF...not been able to do that in almost 4 years!

no photo
Sun 07/28/13 03:13 PM
My baby is going to headstart!

no photo
Sun 07/28/13 12:56 PM
I'm not afraid to show my pix. I figure some will like and some won't.

no photo
Sun 07/28/13 10:12 AM
Love at first sight doesn't exist. Its lust at first sight! You grow in love and no one wants to take the time to do that anymore. They act on lust confusing it for love.

no photo
Sun 07/28/13 10:06 AM
Always meet during day in public places for a while. Not just the first meeting. I like to give as much info to a family member or friend about who im meeting and what I'm doing and I set a curfew for myself and stick to it. Safety checks I call it.

no photo
Sun 07/28/13 09:49 AM
With me I wanna keep my dating life private. I don't feel comfortable posting it public but a pic is available upon request.

no photo
Sun 07/28/13 01:43 AM

What I wanna know is, what happened to this irish guy you were apparantely getting on well with?

Mr.Ireland he's cool! Lol!

no photo
Sat 07/27/13 04:42 PM
There is a man I know. I am white he is Black. He has a strong faith in God. He is talented...he can draw the most amazing pictures. He sings and plays musical instruments. Has had the same job doe 15 years. He boxes and teaches youth boxing. A role model in my town. Very funny and handsome. Could I date outside my race....YEAP!

no photo
Sat 07/27/13 04:27 PM
A little boy has a toy. He has loved it for years had good times with it. But he's getting bored with it so he puts it up on a shelf where no one else can enjoy it and goes and finds a new toy. He plays with the new toy until it breaks and then goes back to his ol favorite.

no photo
Fri 07/26/13 02:17 PM
My favorite I'm not sure but I think is called "breathing" from their first album. Lyrics say..."I am hanging on every word your saying and even if you don't wanna speak tonite its alright with me. Cause I want nothing more than to sit outside heavens door And listen to you breathing..."
LOVE IT!

no photo
Wed 07/24/13 06:51 PM

Well I promise to never ignore you. But I'm going to leave you alone now. hahaha

Thanks....I guesswhat