Community > Posts By > rockngal

no photo
Tue 08/27/13 02:43 PM
It's hit and miss here. I really like the forums even tho sometimes it is dead. Post in the forum that best fits what you want to talk about and just be respectful.

no photo
Mon 08/26/13 11:33 AM
I'm really enjoying the site! I love the forums. My sister has even joined And even tho she is somewhat shy is doing pretty good!

no photo
Mon 08/26/13 05:34 AM
Edited by rockngal on Mon 08/26/13 05:44 AM
We started talking almost a month ago. He works about the same schedule as i do we've met for lunch almost everyday. Twice we spent an entire day together. Talk on phone every night. He wants more time and so do I and he doesn't mind if its with my children. I've just fallen so fast but not sure if its too soon to get my kids involved.

no photo
Sun 08/25/13 01:18 PM
;-) I just over think and worry about everything. I just don't want to rush things. Its not just me that my choices affect.

no photo
Sun 08/25/13 09:27 AM
I don't know...maybe I'm just weird.

no photo
Sun 08/25/13 07:06 AM
He has raised children and wants more! When I get upset and tell him things my kids are doing he laughs and says that's what kids do! He is a patient man for sure!

no photo
Sat 08/24/13 07:07 PM
Edited by rockngal on Sat 08/24/13 07:08 PM
I did check the sex offenders list and he is not on it! He's been so good about it and sometimes I think I have offended him. He tells me its okay and that I can bring my kids sometimes because its hard to find time with him because I have to plan a sitter for my kids And it gets expensive.

no photo
Sat 08/24/13 06:06 PM
I don't want us getting so attached to someone and him walking out. I can handle my own heartbreak but I can't stand my children hurting.

no photo
Sat 08/24/13 05:55 PM
I've been dating this awesome guy and we are both wanting to become more serious. He has not met my kids yet and I'm not sure about it. I'm afraid actually.

no photo
Sat 08/17/13 07:16 PM
I miss him. Loved reading his post on the forums. I hope the fact he deactivated his account means he found a really great gal! Best wishes to the single dad with big heart!

no photo
Sat 08/17/13 07:05 PM

i'm just saying, so many people believe the ONE is out there and that there is just one special person out there for everyone. But i think there are many ONES out there that can make you happy and vice versa, sometimes we just choose people thats not right for us and we get burned by it. Thats why we should always remain hopeful cos there are people out there that are compatible and not just ONE person for each one. I'm not saying we must have more that one person, i'm just saying we have to be hopeful.

You are exactly right..there is more than one person who is right for you! Never stop looking because one didn't work out!

no photo
Fri 08/16/13 12:09 PM
Lack of compassion.

no photo
Fri 08/16/13 11:59 AM

Put a picture in the bowl and give them a "Target" to aim at
Make it fun to go !
biggrin

Maybe some dish soap an tell him to make bubbles! Lol!

no photo
Fri 08/16/13 08:48 AM
A pair of strong arms I can settle into when things just are too much. (Like now!)

no photo
Thu 08/15/13 10:15 AM

How do i make my kid go to the restroom he's twoexplode

I couldn't make mine go. I just tried to encourage him when he was interested. I didn't push him And one day it just happened. Boys are harder and usually don't potty train until age three. That's what my pediatrician said . Hang in there!

no photo
Tue 08/06/13 07:21 PM
Haha! I'll try and make that happen! I'll post it on here!

no photo
Mon 08/05/13 07:01 PM
You all are great people to talk to!!! Thanks for all the supportive advice and for making me laugh as well!

no photo
Mon 08/05/13 07:26 AM
I don't understand...we were together over a year. We didn't have intercourse (did about everything else) he said he wanted to marry me first. Haha then I find out
he is gonna be a dad! I just walked away. He never seemed the type to be so cruel to rub salt into a open wound like he does....where's that dam* stun gun!

no photo
Mon 08/05/13 06:56 AM
I don't understand why bother someone you cast aside like trash???

no photo
Mon 08/05/13 06:54 AM
Mace sounds fun! But then again a stun would be pretty entertaining!

Previous 1 3 4